Good idea regarding the Charlie Hebdo thing

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Good idea regarding the Charlie Hebdo thing

Post by Cornfed »

A bunch of newspapers are posting cartoons of Mohammad now, supposedly to support free speech in the wake of the shootings. The only problem is that they don't really support free speech, since any heresy against the Zionist Hollowhoax scam or political correctness generally is still subject to suppression. So how about this idea from another site - a cartoon of Mohammad denying and/or satirizing the Holocaust. If such a cartoon went viral, it would be fascinating to see how the Eurolibtard hypocrites responded.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Good idea regarding the Charlie Hebdo thing

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:A bunch of newspapers are posting cartoons of Mohammad now, supposedly to support free speech in the wake of the shootings. The only problem is that they don't really support free speech, since any heresy against the Zionist Hollowhoax scam or political correctness generally is still subject to suppression. So how about this idea from another site - a cartoon of Mohammad denying and/or satirizing the Holocaust. If such a cartoon went viral, it would be fascinating to see how the Eurolibtard hypocrites responded.
An interesting idea, I give you that! But I see a major problem with it, which is that it plays right into the Zionist agenda; Muslims bad, Jews good. A cartoon of Muhammad mocking the Holocaust would be understood, by the uneducated mindless masses, as evidence to how bad Muslims are ("Look! They deny the Holocaust now. They are basically Nazi's!"). It wouldn't make a difference because people wouldn't understand it, and it would only serve as a way of villifying Islam some more.

Still, I would like such a cartoon to be made just to see what would happen. I just don't have high hopes of it going viral, for multiple reasons, and if it would the message wouldn't come across right.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Good idea regarding the Charlie Hebdo thing

Post by fschmidt »

Here is a link to a thread of mine on a Jewish forum for Cornfed's benefit:

http://www.thehebrewcafe.com/forum/show ... p?tid=2839

So you see that it isn't Jews who oppose free speech, it is European liberals. And this is why I wish Cornfed luck in fixing Christianity and getting Europeans to be reasonable.