Palestinians are the True Descendents of the Biblical Jews

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Palestinians are the True Descendents of the Biblical Je

Post by ladislav »

"North", meaning Russia -- which fits with the settling-among-Khazars hypothesis
Directly North is Syria, Byzantium then the Black Sea and... Scythia. In the 70th DC. And it was not the main route. There was no Russia there yet, either. Unless the Iranic Scythia is Russia to you. The Rus Vikings still won't travel there for about 800 years. A long time.
...European-looking Jews we see today
Those tanned Bedouins in Jordan do look dark. Let's look at the king of Jordan now:

look at his family, damn!

These top Syrians are about the same color as Italians, i.e. Europeans, But not the same look as Swedes. Or the Russians. If they show up in Italy, they'll blend in, but they'll stick out in Kiev.

Now, let's look at the Lebanese top echelon:

Again, they will pass in France and Italy, but not in Poland. They look too Mediterranean.

Now, let's look at the Jews who are tanned:

This is all Northern-Semitic look. Tanned and untanned. Or shall I say, "Mediterranean" look. It may pass for Southern European, although, Southern Europeans with a sharp eye ( not Americans as a rule- the eye is just not developed for those things) can tell a Jew from an Italian and a Greek. I can also tell those by looking at them.

I will draw an American analogy although it's not exact. In America, people like Beyonce, Obama and Malcolm X are called "Black". This is both a social rule, and an official designation. Most US blacks are mixed with the English, the Irish, etc. They are not pure African blacks. No matter; in the US, one drop- you're black. So, let me show you a perception-based classification:

To this person:

this person:

is black, and he will be classified as such in America. In documents, school admissions, everywhere. Officially so.

But to this person:

and in Africa, he is not a black man, he is a white man, a Mzungu:

The same way, in E/Central Europe, to this person:

this person:

is a Hebrew, and will be classified as such even if 20%-50% mixed with Europeans. Which is not the rule, but an exception.

He will be classified as such by the societies of most of Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia and by the governments of those countries. The locals will also spot him on sight. Shall I say half a billion people with their respective governments will do that? Pretty significant, isn't it?

However, to this person:

that man is not a Hebrew, but a Khawaja, a Gringo, a Westerner. And to an American, that person is white and Caucasian.

It's all in the perception and it varies with where you are, how you observe and how you classify after observing. It varies with the classification system you are utilizing. And they differ from place to place. It is also different depending on in what language you are classifying the people.

It also depends on who you are. Are you a government official of Kazakhstan? Well, then to you, such a person will be a Hebrew, and he will get an ID and all documents which will say Nationality" Hebrew". He will be viewed as such in those Central Asian societies. Officially and unofficially.

But to a modern American, Ashkenazi Jews look European and white ( based on the modern American classifications of white, black, Hispanic, etc), and most do look like Southern Mediterranean Europeans. Kind of like Italians. To an American eye, that is. Not to me, though. I can tell.

To a true Aryan from Central Europe, who is living there and who does not communicate or classify people according to the US or Arab system, these are still Semitic descendants, and he will compare them to the people in his family.

I am talking about someone like this:

Looking at someone like this:

No Aryan looks like the above. Zero! You cannot find even one Latvian, even one Pole, even one Ukrainian who looks like this. Nada! Not even one!

Thus, when comparing their facial features, the Aryan will still see Semitic blood in them. The nose, the way the hair curls, the shape of the ears, the way the eyes bulge, how deep or shallow they are; the size of the mouth. He knows, and he can tell. Americans, otoh, cannot. These details are lost on the average modern Americans. These are all Caucasians to Americans.

Yes, there are some Jews who look Aryan, but very few. You can say the same thing about Greeks, and Arabs. Some look Aryan. The keyword is some. They are rare.

To continue the comparison of how classifications work.

That redneck in the picture will still see black blood in even a very light-skinned black man. This distinction, however, will be lost on this man:

who will not be able to tell a light-skinned black from a white man. He will put them both in a Mzungu ( white man) category.

He will also classify the person on the territory of his African country, and by norms of his society according to his culture's classification system. And it won't even be in English.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Genetic researchers have tests on matriarchal ancestors and patriarchal ancestors. One video I watched explained that European Jews typically had a male Semitic ancestry but a Gentile maternal ancestry. The theory and history was that men from the Jewish community in Rome were called up to these other regions for whatever purpose, to serve in financial or royal court time work. They found local wives and started Jewish communities in France and Germany.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'm not sure if I posted this. Since Winston changed the forum, I can't see the post button, and I've been clicking till I can post and ended up sending PMs.

I saw a video that said that many Palestinians had been tested and were genetically Jewish. Maybe they are, and converted to Islam and assimilated at some point in the past. Or, they could be Edomites.

Israel (Jacob) and Esau were brothers. If their descendants carry the same genetic marker for Jewishness, how can you distinguish them? Some Jews believe that Palestinians are Edomites.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Kindly show the genetic research which you are citing and post it here. What percentage was gentile? How many percent of Jews intermarried?

Who were those gentiles? Romans? Greek? Well, the same Mediterranean blood, they look roughly the same. And if intermarriage between an Israelite and an Edomite took place, it's like a German marrying an Austrian. No difference really.

Jews generally did not intermingle or intermarry with East Euros, though. Intermarriage is an exception to the rule and not a rule there.

For Jews to marry shiksas is usually forbidden.

It only started happening in America in the 1960ies.

But those countries are not America. It would be very unlikely for Jews to freely intermarry with Latvians, Poles,
Lithuanians,etc.

Jews were like Pakis in England. No good English girl would marry a Bangladeshi cleaner. No Latvian would even consider a union with Jews.

It's an accursed nation guilty of killing God. To them, that is.

A good Latvian girl would stay away from a Jew and run away from him as fast as she could. Claiming that Jewish
men freely mingled with gentiles in E. Europe is unreal.

That Jews are not "pure" can be countered by the fact that the Arabs are not pure, either. These are allowed to intermarry and many have mingled with hundreds groups who are not Arabs. So? You put any Arab on the streets of Warsaw and he still looks like an Arab. His nose is not Polish, his eyes don't look Polish.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This is a fascinating subject and we have the technology to clear this up but our rulers the Zionist who control most of the credit system if not all are building a civilization based exclusively on the lie so what ever they promote I feel if you look in the opposite direction you will find the real true answers.
Time to Hide!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:
"North", meaning Russia -- which fits with the settling-among-Khazars hypothesis
Directly North is Syria, Byzantium then the Black Sea and... Scythia. In the 70th DC. And it was not the main route. There was no Russia there yet, either. Unless the Iranic Scythia is Russia to you. The Rus Vikings still won't travel there for about 800 years. A long time.
...European-looking Jews we see today
Those tanned Bedouins in Jordan do look dark. Let's look at the king of Jordan now:

look at his family, damn!

These top Syrians are about the same color as Italians, i.e. Europeans, But not the same look as Swedes. Or the Russians. If they show up in Italy, they'll blend in, but they'll stick out in Kiev.

Now, let's look at the Lebanese top echelon:

Again, they will pass in France and Italy, but not in Poland. They look too Mediterranean.

Now, let's look at the Jews who are tanned:

This is all Northern-Semitic look. Tanned and untanned. Or shall I say, "Mediterranean" look. It may pass for Southern European, although, Southern Europeans with a sharp eye ( not Americans as a rule- the eye is just not developed for those things) can tell a Jew from an Italian and a Greek. I can also tell those by looking at them.

I will draw an American analogy although it's not exact. In America, people like Beyonce, Obama and Malcolm X are called "Black". This is both a social rule, and an official designation. Most US blacks are mixed with the English, the Irish, etc. They are not pure African blacks. No matter; in the US, one drop- you're black. So, let me show you a perception-based classification:

To this person:

this person:

is black, and he will be classified as such in America. In documents, school admissions, everywhere. Officially so.

But to this person:

and in Africa, he is not a black man, he is a white man, a Mzungu:

The same way, in E/Central Europe, to this person:

this person:

is a Hebrew, and will be classified as such even if 20%-50% mixed with Europeans. Which is not the rule, but an exception.

He will be classified as such by the societies of most of Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia and by the governments of those countries. The locals will also spot him on sight. Shall I say half a billion people with their respective governments will do that? Pretty significant, isn't it?

However, to this person:

that man is not a Hebrew, but a Khawaja, a Gringo, a Westerner. And to an American, that person is white and Caucasian.

It's all in the perception and it varies with where you are, how you observe and how you classify after observing. It varies with the classification system you are utilizing. And they differ from place to place. It is also different depending on in what language you are classifying the people.

It also depends on who you are. Are you a government official of Kazakhstan? Well, then to you, such a person will be a Hebrew, and he will get an ID and all documents which will say Nationality" Hebrew". He will be viewed as such in those Central Asian societies. Officially and unofficially.

But to a modern American, Ashkenazi Jews look European and white ( based on the modern American classifications of white, black, Hispanic, etc), and most do look like Southern Mediterranean Europeans. Kind of like Italians. To an American eye, that is. Not to me, though. I can tell.

To a true Aryan from Central Europe, who is living there and who does not communicate or classify people according to the US or Arab system, these are still Semitic descendants, and he will compare them to the people in his family.

I am talking about someone like this:

Looking at someone like this:

No Aryan looks like the above. Zero! You cannot find even one Latvian, even one Pole, even one Ukrainian who looks like this. Nada! Not even one!

Thus, when comparing their facial features, the Aryan will still see Semitic blood in them. The nose, the way the hair curls, the shape of the ears, the way the eyes bulge, how deep or shallow they are; the size of the mouth. He knows, and he can tell. Americans, otoh, cannot. These details are lost on the average modern Americans. These are all Caucasians to Americans.

Yes, there are some Jews who look Aryan, but very few. You can say the same thing about Greeks, and Arabs. Some look Aryan. The keyword is some. They are rare.

To continue the comparison of how classifications work.

That redneck in the picture will still see black blood in even a very light-skinned black man. This distinction, however, will be lost on this man:

who will not be able to tell a light-skinned black from a white man. He will put them both in a Mzungu ( white man) category.

He will also classify the person on the territory of his African country, and by norms of his society according to his culture's classification system. And it won't even be in English.

Ladislav as often occurs Winstons website is screwy, so I cant read page 3, your post here appears on my page 4.

So if I had other rebuttals/replies I cant see right now.

Re your post here, I have no argument with anything you said. I assume Jews, like some others, seek opportunity, and headed north to the Aryan/Scythian/Persian neighborhood, stayed around when Russians ans Khazars drifted in. I dont think you really refuted what I said.

My egghead half likes these discussions, but my softie half would just settle anywhere we could have a part-Armo part-Jew Pinoy community that dwelt in peace. Jesus we are a bunch of outcasts. When do WE get to have a race?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Jester, what this Khazar theory postulates is that the bulk of Jews from ( in) Eastern Europe are not Semitic Jews/Hebrews, but are in fact Khazar descendants and are of Turkic origin. That those who arrived in Palestine have no right to be there. That those Greenberg, Katz, Levine, Goldstein, Glazer, Fleysher people whom you see in the Bronx and Encino and BH etc are not original Jews, but Khazar converts.

What I'm saying that such fluke-ish Khazar "fake Jews" did exist but they were very few and that the Goldsteins, Steinbergs and Rosenbergs which you see and meet in the US are not them.

Just because Jews in America told you that Jews went North, doesn't mean they meant "Russia". Plus, many Jews in the US suffer from chronic geographic/ historic ignorance and many just have no idea who they are. Talking history to many of them is like talking to a 3 year old.

Outside of the genetic study which disproved it some time ago, there are other very open topics for discussion:

How come Eastern Europeans themselves ( hundreds of millions of people) and their governments never consider Jews to be Khazars? They're not stupid. Kievans waged wars against Khazars, but they differentiate between a Jew and a Khazar.

2) In languages of those countries Jews are called" zhid" in Polish ( meaning Judean), yevrey in Ukrainian and Russian ( meaning Hebrew) evreu in Romanian and Moldovan again meaning Hebrew, Jude in German and Yuda is Swedesh. All these words mean "Judea", "Hebrew", not Turkic. In Italian, a Jew is "ebreo". This alone seals all these things.

3) The great Soviet Encyclopedia considers Jews to be Hebrews - a Semitic ethnicity, not a Turkic ethnicity. And trust me, they know- they are from that part of the world. They lived with Khazars, fought them, and basically destroyed their kingdom. Nowhere did it call Jews Khazars. And none of those Eastern Central European countries did. Ever.

Who did? Arthur Koestner - and he has been disproven and then many Arabs and Americans have- people who are very far from the area of Khazaria and who do not know much about that place. They'd never been to Southern Russia - which is where Khazaria was. They don't know much. So, I've been wasting a lot of time on nonsense really.

And what is their point really? That Jews must go and live in Southern Russia? Well, let them get on the phone and call President Putin and explain it to him. Let him take them all back and resettle them in Southern Russia where they belong. But that's not what the Russians believe. They call Jews Hebrews and tell them to go back to their country- Israel, that is. Not one Russian would ever say that the motherland of Jews is in S. Russia. But these Khazar theorists should try. The phone line is open. Call now!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This can be settled with proper testing which will not happen if done by mainstream which is banker Zionist controlled and they have motives to skew all information to do their one world system and making the bible look real pacifies the idiot masses so they are pushing this angle.

When all is broken down to truth I think you will find most of the original people blood lines who are linked to the writings of the bible never went anywhere and the people who are in the region today are primarily as stated by Shalmo Sand the real line who wrote the book.

There have been some who left over the centuries but in general most who claim to be of that acute bloodline are not. I think it is more the traditions came about by folk lore and people started practicing them then convinced themselves they were the same bloodline.
Time to Hide!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Moretorque wrote:This can be settled with proper testing which will not happen if done by mainstream which is banker Zionist controlled and they have motives to skew all information to do their one world system and making the bible look real pacifies the idiot masses so they are pushing this angle.

When all is broken down to truth I think you will find most of the original people blood lines who are linked to the writings of the bible never went anywhere and the people who are in the region today are primarily as stated by Shalmo Sand the real line who wrote the book.

There have been some who left over the centuries but in general most who claim to be of that acute bloodline are not. I think it is more the traditions came about by folk lore and people started practicing them then convinced themselves they were the same bloodline.
Shlomo Sand says this?

Well, 140 million Russians disagree with him. 50 million Poles do too. 80 million Germans do, too. And so on and so fourth. If these were just local people, then 500 million people in Europe would not call them Hebrews and would not be yelling at them top go back to Palestine. But they did and hence, the result.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Sand's has 2 books on the subject, Invention of the Jewish People and Invention of the land of Israel. I believe the bible is a bunch of made up bull sh it and the followers of the bull sh it which # in the billions are very gullible to say the least. Mr. Sand makes the point the Zionist are using the writings and promoting them as factual history to meet their end goals of the one world system controlled through usury.
Time to Hide!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

So, in other words Jews in Russia are just Slavs and Russians who accepted Judaism and Jews in Poland are just Slavs/ Poles who accepted Judaism and so on and so forth for all those countries. Shall I say 20+ of them with tens of millions of people.

Well, the governments of those countries and the people of those countries do not think so. They teach that Jews came from beyond; that they are not local people; that they are Hebrews. They are not of Slavic ethnic origins to which their faces and their names duly testify. That they are Semites.

Here is Menachem Begin. According to that book, he is Polish, huh? Not according to the Polish government or Polish people. He also does not look Polish; Have a look here:

The face is Semitic, not Slavic. It looks Lebanese; Egyptian, Algerian.

This is Slavic face:

So to Polish people ( not to Americans, not to Arabs, not to Shlomo Sand) this man is a Semite and not Slav. He does not belong to the indigenous population of the country.

Here's a Jew living in Russia:

Again, the features are clearly Semitic. The Russian government and its 140 million people will consider him a Ne-Russki ( non Russian, even of born there) and call him a Hebrew and a Semite.

Here is a Russian face:

So, within the context of those countries in which Jews lived, they are considered Hebrew not because they call themselves as such but because the people around them call them as such. Trust me, the locals know.

Let Shlomo write his books. He'd probably never lived in Russia, Poland, etc so how would he know? Yes, the Bible is mostly BS but migrations of millions of people is not BS.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Whether someone is anti-Jew or pro-Jew, it doesn't matter to me when I see Palestinians being pushed-out of their homes, horribly treated and being killed-off in the name of Zionism.

I know there's a segment of HA who are pro-Zionists and nationalists, but I hope they can see how wrong it is to treat Palestinians like 'second-class citizens,' in their former homeland. It's wrong, no matter what the Bible says (even though I believe everything in the book).
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

ladislav wrote:So, in other words Jews in Russia are just Slavs and Russians who accepted Judaism and Jews in Poland are just Slavs/ Poles who accepted Judaism and so on and so forth for all those countries. Shall I say 20+ of them with tens of millions of people.

Well, the governments of those countries and the people of those countries do not think so. They teach that Jews came from beyond; that they are not local people; that they are Hebrews. They are not of Slavic ethnic origins to which their faces and their names duly testify. That they are Semites.

Here is Menachem Begin. According to that book, he is Polish, huh? Not according to the Polish government or Polish people. He also does not look Polish; Have a look here:

The face is Semitic, not Slavic. It looks Lebanese; Egyptian, Algerian.

This is Slavic face:

So to Polish people ( not to Americans, not to Arabs, not to Shlomo Sand) this man is a Semite and not Slav. He does not belong to the indigenous population of the country.

Here's a Jew living in Russia:

Again, the features are clearly Semitic. The Russian government and its 140 million people will consider him a Ne-Russki ( non Russian, even of born there) and call him a Hebrew and a Semite.

Here is a Russian face:

So, within the context of those countries in which Jews lived, they are considered Hebrew not because they call themselves as such but because the people around them call them as such. Trust me, the locals know.

Let Shlomo write his books. He'd probably never lived in Russia, Poland, etc so how would he know? Yes, the Bible is mostly BS but migrations of millions of people is not BS.

Here is the thing that cannot be over looked, There is only one house of significance left standing who have not been conquered by this debt multiplication system and guess who that is ???? The CITI, all roads go back to the CITI on what we are spoon fed as truths. Who put Israel together ??? the CITI that's who. Our rulers are very gifted liars to say the least. All the countries are obsolete and the net proves it so I can see their point of view. You believe what you want but I believe in occam's razor and simpler makes more sense. Folk lore at it's core taken as truth.
Time to Hide!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

CITI and all those are a different topic. I am not ' believing' anything here. I 'm quoting/ describing race and nationality laws and classifications of some 20 different countries. They are not obsolete- they exist now. That is how they classify Jews. Their governments and all. I am just giving you the facts. If you disagree, the phone is there and you can call them and convince them of your racial system. You may want to tell them about the razor's theory as well. See if they agree or become convinced.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

About my last reply, I'm not sure which video it was. It was a lecture by a scientist on YouTube who was apparently Jewish to a Jewish audience. He said some of them may not be Jews according to the Talmud if the women those Jews from Rome married in various parts of Rome to start the community were Jewish, since that goes by the mother. That is, unless all of them converted. He thought that unlikely while the communities were first being formed. Apparently they can look for a male Semitic gene and a female Semitic gene.

Also, some of this stuff happened pretty early. If Jews went up to newly forming Frankish and other courts to work on financial and other issues, Medieval Roman Catholic views on Catholicism may not have been much of an issue. It took a while for Germanic tribes to convert and for Jewish ideals to set in. I don't know the timeline, but there were Frankish kings before Charlemagne and his initiative to take over and also to pressure rulers to convert, and then the cultural influences would have had to trickle down. Rome's influence took time to grow, too.