Circumcision: Objectification and Foreskins

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Circumcision: Objectification and Foreskins

Post by pandabear »

My latest blog post:

http://sexualobjectification.blogspot.c ... skins.html

Everything you wanted to know (hopefully) about circumcision.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Many American boys are circumcised even if they aren't Jewish. I was circumcised and I hate it. I'm hoping http://www.foregen.org/ is able develop a way to reverse it with a real regeneration treatment, much like a lizard can regenerate a tail or a starfish can regenerate a lost limb.
Last edited by Tsar on August 2nd, 2014, 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

I doubt that it would end up being the same.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Look into the "Tugger" system to re-pull a foreskin.

It is not quite as tight and firm as the original, but it will re-moisten the glans, and restore the gliding feature to better facilitate "entry."

Circumcision is a crime against humanity that needs to stop.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

These ladies describe the foreskin as the "male clitoris."

Would the restored foreskin afford the same sort of benefits?
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Look into the "Tugger" system to re-pull a foreskin.

It is not quite as tight and firm as the original, but it will re-moisten the glans, and restore the gliding feature to better facilitate "entry."

Circumcision is a crime against humanity that needs to stop.
Agreed. I also have researched the tugger system and its the only one I would use. Surgical restoration may actually cause even further nerve damage!

I agree on all counts. It IS a crime against humanity. Even under religious reasons about some covenant, thats an old and outdated covenant anyway. So people are cutting up males dicks for no reason now.

I have come to believe the end of a male's penis would be much more sensitive when its constantly moist, as in uncircumcised. Because I noticed when its summer and I'm working outside in the heat and its sweaty down there, I'm much easier to arouse and can cum faster than if my dicks been dry all day. I can only imagine how much better pleasure I would get if I wasn't circumcised.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is Stefan Molyneux's presentation on the atrocity of circumcision.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLmU6xTdeTI
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I hate circumcision. I had painful twinges down there until I was 28, from the trauma when I was a baby.

I had my foreskin restored without even thinking about it. I still get the painful twinges once in a while, but the benefits of having a foreskin outwigh it all.

Anyone who does this to a non-consenting child should be given multiple STDs. :D
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Re: Circumcision: Objectification and Foreskins

Post by RickyRetardo »

Since Winston has a son in the Phillippines (correct me if I'm wrong) I wonder how he feels about whether the boy will be circumcised.

A lot of posters here are circumcised and hate it, so that in itself is evidence that not everyone who gets cut is happy with the result.

A lot of the pro-circumcision studies or meta-analyses were done by people involved with a circumcision sex-fetish club called the Gilgal Society (can you say "conflict of interest" or what?)
Let's get together and feel alright.
Blank
Freshman Poster

Post by Blank »

Why the big deal over a petty thing like foreskin? Are you all angry because you think if you weren't circumsized you'd feel a little more pleasure? Face it, men don't feel as much as women. Pleasure shouldn't be a big issue. You want stronger emotions too? Why don't you be content. Foreskin isn't like a clit. You don't get a drastic change in feeling if you lose a little skin. The skin doesn't have feeling anyways. Its the head that has feeling. The clot is sensitive. Your outer skin is nothing like a clit. Stop listening to women. They don't have the slightest clue on those things nor do they even care. Haven't you learned of their selfishness yet?
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

Blank wrote:Why the big deal over a petty thing like foreskin? Are you all angry because you think if you weren't circumsized you'd feel a little more pleasure? Face it, men don't feel as much as women. Pleasure shouldn't be a big issue. You want stronger emotions too? Why don't you be content. Foreskin isn't like a clit. You don't get a drastic change in feeling if you lose a little skin. The skin doesn't have feeling anyways. Its the head that has feeling. The clot is sensitive. Your outer skin is nothing like a clit. Stop listening to women. They don't have the slightest clue on those things nor do they even care. Haven't you learned of their selfishness yet?
The foreskin and its frenulum in most men are more sensitive than the head.

And by being uncovered, the head of the penis loses sensitivity over time due to exposure to air and clothing.
The glans of the circumcised penis is less sensitive to fine touch than the glans of the uncircumcised penis. The transitional region from the external to the internal prepuce is the most sensitive region of the uncircumcised penis and more sensitive than the most sensitive region of the circumcised penis. Circumcision ablates the most sensitive parts of the penis.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
Let's get together and feel alright.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So if there is no good reason to get circumcised and many good reasons not to get circumcised, then why is the practice so widespread in America? There must be some logical basis to it or else doctors would refuse to do it right? And why were all our parents dumb enough to go along with it? Isnt that the kind of stupidity that only happens in movies? In real life people tend to have good reasons for doing what they do right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:So if there is no good reason to get circumcised and many good reasons not to get circumcised, then why is the practice so widespread in America? There must be some logical basis to it or else doctors would refuse to do it right? And why were all our parents dumb enough to go along with it? Isnt that the kind of stupidity that only happens in movies? In real life people tend to have good reasons for doing what they do right?
Yeah, because America is not a bright place and role model of the world. Circumcision is NEVER GOOD. DO NOT DO IT...Its Satanic...There is a good reason for the foreskin to be there...Doctors do what they are told aka Jews tell them...

Ancient Indian culture never practised it...Since, the Jewish century began, we started doing this and result is for all of us to see...and the most diabolical thingy is...they made sure..Prostitution remains illegal in America.. :shock: :shock:
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

I AM IN FAVOR OF FEMALE CIRCUMCISION!

Question- Why is female circumcistion called "genital mutilation" and male circumcision called "circumcision"?
Answer- Gynocentrism

Jonny Law English Lesson of the Day
Gynocentrism- Always putting the woman first even if it is to the detriment of others. Often results in female supremacy.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

American females historically preferred a circumcised tool. It is also cleaner, more hygienic tool. I think more women would prefer to suck on a clean lollipop.

My stepsons are uncut, have allergies, and constantly get infections in their foreskin and they are diligent at cleaning themselves. They and their mom want to get them cut when they are adults.

That said, it is hard to know as we entered life either cut or uncut and have no basis to compare the alternative. I have read uncut is more sensitive and pleasurable during sex.