What's Your Astrological Preference in Potential Matches?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

What's Your Astrological Preference in Potential Matches?

Post by Tsar »

Everyone has a preference regarding what traits they want in a match. What is your astrological preference for potential matches?

I prefer Leo, Libra, Gemini, Sagittarius, and Aries for the Western Zodiac, maybe Aquarius. I prefer Dragon, Tiger, and Horse for the Chinese Zodiac.

A good article regarding Chinese parents wanting to have children in specific years to give them good traits: http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asi ... story.html

http://www.findyourfate.com/compatibili ... y-home.asp
Last edited by Tsar on June 9th, 2014, 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I'm drawn as hell to Scorpios, likely because Cancer sun (me) and Scorpio sun is compatible and my moon is Scorpio. Only problem with Scorpios is I noticed they are tormented by their lusts and if they think someone else out there would be better at satisfying their lust, your ass is toast.

Pisces and Taurus are good . Theres actually signs that don't get along with Pisces and Taurus, which amazes me.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: What's Your Astrological Preference in Potential Matches

Post by Winston »

Since I'm a water sign Pisces, my ideal matches are supposed to be water and earth signs, namely Scorpio, Cancer, Taurus, Capricorn and Virgo.

However, Virgos are known to be anal retentive and the hardest to get along with, too nit picky. Rock is a Virgo and he even admits this. I've noticed that I've had a magnetic attraction to Scorpio women though. It feels scary the power they have over me, which makes me feel vulnerable and it often "stings" too. lol

I've noticed that a lot of girls I cold approach who are open and receptive are Aries, because Aries girls are most likely to be open to talking to strangers and are the least afraid of it, it seems.

In advanced astrology, it is said that in a couple strongly attracted to each other chemistry-wise, the woman's moon sign usually matches (or closely matches) the man's sun sign or rising sun. The famous author Linda Goodman mentioned this in her best selling astrology book "Love Signs". I've found this to be true when you look up the moon signs and rising signs of many couples.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I'm a Cancer, but the website posted above says I'm incompatible with Libras and I married one lol oh well :mrgreen:
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

My preference is whatever sign she happens to be.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

Tsar wrote:Everyone has a preference regarding what traits they want in a match. What is your astrological preference for potential matches
Since I am an adult and no longer believe in magic or fairy tales as children do, I have no astrological preference.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Farmer308 wrote:Since I am an adult and no longer believe in magic or fairy tales as children do, I have no astrological preference.
I agree, astrology has been proved to be completely false. I can't believe some adults still believe in it. Incidentally, it's mostly American women who believe astrology and tarot cards. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

jamesbond wrote:
Farmer308 wrote:Since I am an adult and no longer believe in magic or fairy tales as children do, I have no astrological preference.
I agree, astrology has been proved to be completely false. I can't believe some adults still believe in it. Incidentally, it's mostly American women who believe astrology and tarot cards. :roll:
Actually no, Astrology has not been proven to be false. Most of the so-called experts that have denounced astrology don't even know anything about astrology. Like that group of scientists that came out a few years ago and stated the obvious about the signs not lining up with the actual constellations. Guess what? Astrologers laughed at them! why? because western astrology was never based on constellations to begin with!!! It's based on seasons. 0 degrees of aries falls on the spring equinox and it goes from there. And also, astrology is more than your sun sign(what you read about in horoscopes)! Horoscopes are not real astrology! They are for entertainment and nothing more. Astrology is extremely complex, every single person has their own unique natal chart based on the year,month,day,hour,minute,and place of their birth. Your natal chart includes all of the planets, the signs they are in, the aspects they make with each other, and the houses they fall in. Astrology is the oldest science in the world, astrological knowledge is based off of thousands of years of observations and mathematical calculations. I trust it more than some assclown scientist's opinion.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

To answer the OP's question, I am usually attracted to Leos,Virgos,and Libras. Especially Libra! The reason being is women with prominent planets in these signs usually have those planets in my 7th and 8th houses (Houses of marriage and sex). I am also frequently attracted to cancers because cancer falls in my 5th house(The house of short flings and romance). I met a girl in one of my classes this semester and I was instantly and intensely attracted to her. I looked up her natal chart and then ran our synastry and her leo sun was conjunct my descendant (7th house cusp) within a degree. She also had her mars and venus in cancer and both fall in my 5th house. This indicated my intense attraction to her because planets conjunct angles in synastry are always powerful. Me and that girl also had sun/moon, mars/venus,and nodal connections. It was easy to see why I was so attracted to her after seeing our synastry.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'm married now, but back when I was single, if a woman cared anything at all for using astrology to find matches, I wouldn't have been interested in dating her.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MrMan wrote:I'm married now, but back when I was single, if a woman cared anything at all for using astrology to find matches, I wouldn't have been interested in dating her.
I agree, the most bat shit insane women I have ever met, where the ones who were into astrology. If a woman mentions astrology to me, I avoid her like the plague! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Again guys,
astrology is legit. It's the oldest science and some of the most powerful people in the world have used astrological knowledge to their advantage. A good example of this is Ronald Reagan and his wife.To understand astrology you have to get past your own misconceptions of it. Sun sign newspaper horoscopes are not astrology. And the women who want to know your sign dont know a damn thing about astrology most of the time. Astrology is so much more than your sun sign. Do some research.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

GoingAwol wrote:Again guys,
astrology is legit. It's the oldest science

..... Do some research.
Astrology is not science, but pseudo-science.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrology
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoscience
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Yohan wrote:
GoingAwol wrote:Again guys,
astrology is legit. It's the oldest science

..... Do some research.
Astrology is not science, but pseudo-science.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrology
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoscience
So the current experts say... But i'll trust something that has been validated by thousands of years of observation over some old guys opinions. What naysayers of astrology fail to understand is the experts that discredit astrology don't even understand it, so how can they even begin to claim it is pseudo-science? The main argument against astrology is the fact that people are too complex to fit into 12 personality types. Guess what? astrology doesn't claim that! As I mentioned earlier every single person has a full natal chart that includes all of the planets, the aspects they make to one another, and the houses they fall in. Individuals natal charts reflect the contradictions and complexities of peoples unique personalities. You can have two people born a few hours apart and their natal charts will be radically different and thus they will have completely different personalities. Again guys, astrology is much more complex than you think it is. Do some research because you have been misinformed by astrology.