Theory on Jewish Parasitism

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

You guys might appreciate this Steve Martin joke:

Fox News, as far as I know, doesn't hire any Jews. Lots and lots of Irish Catholics, but no Jews. Their coverage is anti-Black, anti-Hispanic, maybe a little anti-Jew, but 100% pro-Israel.

They have to tread a little gently on the anti-multiculturalism, given that Rupert was married to a Chinese wench for so many years.

Fox News was also quite anti-Ron Paul. Jon Stewart (the Jew who does the Daily Show) gave more favorable coverage to Mr. Paul.

Ron Paul's "objectivism" derives from Ayn Rand, doesn't it? And, Ayn Rand having been a Jewess makes Ron Paul a puppet of Jewish conspiracy, doesn't it?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

They are of their father the devil, the lust of their father they will do. This was forseen by God back in the garden of Eden, when he said there would be emnity between Adams seed and Satan's seed. Cain was not Adam's son. Thats why Cain, nor any of Cain's descendants are listed under Adam's family tree. The correct translation from Eve, when she answered God was "the serpent seduced me and I did lay". These people were calling themselves the heirs of Abraham even back in Jesus's day, and they still are doing it now. There's alot of political advantages in doing so.
Last edited by jtest28 on August 31st, 2014, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I see it differently now, more like Occam's razor. The simplest answer is usually the correct one. People have been trying to and ruling the world for thousands of years.

We know according to what we can tell people who have been claiming to be of the tribe trace their lineage thru the mother so more than likely that is the key to understanding there was some kind of link to the old school out of the Palestine area because this has been going on supposedly for thousands of years but I believe from there it is real vague and not coherent at all.

The bible is a means for power over the masses if correctly used and our rulers know this, I see it as more of a tool that has been used by the ruling class for thousands of years at the core and Arthur Koestler is more than likely correct that most people converted to Judaism out of political financial class reasons rather than the good books writings.

I am limited in my knowledge on this subject but do realize with proper DNA testing and archaeological digs the truth can be found as to how most of this came to be.

Our rulers do not want the truth because they want to rule by deception and the current social order they want to build world wide is based on lies so I suggest people of some intellect look in the opposite direction of what the mainstream is pushing as real history and you will be much much closer to the reality of the truth.

Take like 500 or so years ago usury was forbidden by the Catholic church but now just look at the Vatican bank right in there with the Jewish state. They are all involved in this swindle that runs the foundation of this world and it's financial and political power gain at the core so what makes anybody think it was any different back millennia's ago?

The bible is a great hedge against truth as proven by our rulers!
Time to Hide!
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

jtest28 wrote:Thy are of their father the devil, the lust of their father they will do. This was forseen by God back in the garden of Eden, when he said there would be emnity between Adams seed and Satan's seed. Cain was not Adam's son. Thats why Cain, nor any of Cain's descendants are listed under Adam's family tree. The correct translation from Eve, when she answered God was "the serpent seduced me and I did lay". These people were calling themselves the heirs of Abraham even back in Jesus's day, and they still are doing it now. There's alot of political advantages in doing so.
And from whence dost thou derive this arrant nonsense? Hast thou not read the Bible?

Genesis 4: "And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain."

Ain't nuthin' there 'bout no bestiality, you sick pervert.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

So when a dog goes in heat and has several males mate her close to the same time, then there is only one father? You know, the same thing happens with people too.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

In some parts of the Bible, the race of cain is literally called satan. They have ruled the world for thousands of years except there was a one thousand year period they were kept in check by the church. "and satan was cast into a prison where he could deceive the world no more until the thousand years was finished". This already happened and they have been released again around the time of the French Revolution to deceive the whole world, which is what they are doing now.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

The descendents of Cain all drowned in the flood of Genesis 6.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

jtest28 wrote:So when a dog goes in heat and has several males mate her close to the same time, then there is only one father? You know, the same thing happens with people too.
Not in any household that I know of. And certainly not with any serpents.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

The flood wasnt world wide. The correct translation was the 'land' was flooded. The word, erats, is 'land" and appears many times in the bible except in other places the translators translated it right to say 'land". When God cursed Cain, Cain told God 'you have driven me off the land" the word here again was erats. The flood was a massive regional flood. Thats why Gods prophesy from the very begining about the serpent seedline is still going on today. They are still here.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

jtest28 wrote:The flood wasnt world wide. The correct translation was the 'land' was flooded. The word, erats, is 'land" and appears many times in the bible except in other places the translators translated it right to say 'land". When God cursed Cain, Cain told God 'you have driven me off the land" the word here again was erats. The flood was a massive regional flood. Thats why Gods prophesy from the very begining about the serpent seedline is still going on today. They are still here.
You are a true bible believer? you seem versed in the subject.
Time to Hide!
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Moretorque wrote:
jtest28 wrote:The flood wasnt world wide. The correct translation was the 'land' was flooded. The word, erats, is 'land" and appears many times in the bible except in other places the translators translated it right to say 'land". When God cursed Cain, Cain told God 'you have driven me off the land" the word here again was erats. The flood was a massive regional flood. Thats why Gods prophesy from the very begining about the serpent seedline is still going on today. They are still here.
You are a true bible believer? you seem versed in the subject.
Actually, he isn't.

Genesis 7:
The flood continued for forty days, and the water became deep enough for the boat to float. The water became deeper, and the boat drifted on the surface. It became so deep that it covered the highest mountains; it went on rising until it was about twenty-five feet above the tops of the mountains. Every living being on the earth died—every bird, every animal, and every person. Everything on earth that breathed died. The Lord destroyed all living beings on the earth—human beings, animals, and birds. The only ones left were Noah and those who were with him in the boat. The water did not start going down for a hundred and fifty days.
"Race of Cain" my ass. They're all gone. Completely flushed away.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Theory on Jewish Parasitism

Post by Winston »

@Cornfed

I found something you will love. It's the full audiobook version of Henry Ford's magnus opus "The International Jew: The World's Foremost Problem". It's huge, about 800 MB and 34 hours long, with a file for each chapter. But it's very interesting and well articulated. Henry Ford wrote this series in the 1920s. Here is the torrent link below to download the full audiobook in MP3 format. If the file size is too big you can use a free program called Format Factory that you can download at http://www.pcfreetime.com/formatfactory/ to make them smaller. Audiobooks sound decent at 32 kbps in my experience, which is the size I convert them to if I want to put them on my phone so I can listen while I walk or drive. This audiobook is made with a computer generated voice but it sounds clear and decent and very listenable.

https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=6201937

Description:

Hidden History - Jews, Protocols, Banks, etc.

-------
Friendly WARNING for Audio Quality Purists:
It\'s COMPUTER GENERATED VOICE and NOT book read by human reader!

If you don\'t like this fact then simply DO NOT download it and complain later.
-------

Some info about book:

IN an interview published in the New York World February 17, 1921, Mr. Henry Ford put the case for the \"Protocols of Zion\" tersely and convincingly. He said: \"The only statement I care to make about the Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old and they have fitted the world situation up to this time. They fit it now.\" He made this statement when Jewish leaders and the Jewish Press in America were fulminating against a series of articles printed in Ford\'s newspaper The Dearborn Independent during the years 1920 to 1922. After some years of pressure such as only organized Jewry can conceive or inflict, Henry Ford was made to apologise to Jewry in a letter addressed to Louis Marshall, then leader of the American Jewish Committee, dated June 30, 1927. Ford\'s apology was abject, but neither then nor since did he ever deny the truth of the articles.

As clearly as the \"Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion\" reveal a concerted plan of action, of intention and achievement, through centuries of world history, so the long series of articles in The Dearborn Independent expose the powerful concentration of forces organized by Jewish interests and the effects of Jewish influences in the United States from the time of the Civil War up to the uneasy years following the first world war. The scope of the original articles is wide, the analysis of the relentless march of Jewish ambition and the rapid acquisition of political power is deep and dispassionate. In their entirety they present a most thorough exposition of the range of Jewish influences in America over many decades; they provide adequate evidence of the motives that inspire such phenomena and the ultimate objective towards which Jewish policy is leading the world. In the 29 years that have passed since the publication of the series began, Jewish power in the United States has developed to a degree far out-distancing even the alarming proportions exposed at that time.

The Jewish \"National State\" of which we have heard so much deceptive talk elsewhere is already firmly established. De jure and de facto the United States of America can claim that title, though many American citizens may even yet be astonished and no doubt indignant to read the statement.

But, examine the FACTS. The Dearborn Independent articles fitted the American scene 30 years ago, they fit it now! The Jewish Question continues to mount the scale of public attention all over the civilized world, attracting ever a higher type of mind to the discussion of its significance. It cannot be encompassed within the range of a single volume.

This edited version seeks merely to give the gist of the four volumes in which the famous series of articles were printed under the title: THE INTERNATIONAL JEW. Presenting the essential facts in easier sequence and condensed to about one-tenth of the original wordage, many contemporary illustrations have been eliminated, but the implications of the Jewish Question in America and the evidence of the impact of the Jewish Idea on the lives of ordinary American citizens have been marshalled in a form readily assimilable by new readers, providing a useful digest for the informed. The way to a just solution of \"the world\'s foremost problem\" is clearly indicated.

Truth is visible when honest men seek Her diligently. The reader, wherever he may be, to whatever nation he may belong, should seriously reflect upon the fact that the conditions long-operating in the United States and the conclusions which emerge from this investigation of the Jewish Question in that powerful country, can, in all probability, now be paralleled in his own land, his own city. If he should seek confirmation -- let him look around.

G. F. Green.
London, February, 1948.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Theory on Jewish Parasitism

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
September 4th, 2023, 9:35 am
@Cornfed

I found something you will love. It's the full audiobook version of Henry Ford's magnus opus "The International Jew: The World's Foremost Problem".
"Oh... so it's not only the lobster that's being buttered up, huh?" - Armand Zakarian to Daniel LaRusso

:lol: :lol: :lol: