Should we just convert to Islam?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
TerraFirma
Freshman Poster

Post by TerraFirma »

Nothing harms a race more than racism.
Heh.. No.. That would be miscegenation, resulting illness's akin to inbreeding, the desecration of beauty standards and environmental adaptation, with mental illness preceding the former. Racism is like healthy competition, without greed fueled and funded by private interests, there wouldn't be ongoing racial strife. And there certainly wouldn't have been the largest organized genocide of any racial group during the 20th century(Bolsheviks, USSR famines, WWI, WWII,). That is what I recognize as destruction. Please wait, while I grab a big glass of "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong"... *Ahhh*... Delicious.

This forum has an overwhelming negative bent and is fraught with victimhood. Only the weak minded will kneel before an Abrahamic religion, that was it's entire purpose and it does so exceedingly well at producing mindless drones. Islam is the terminal mutation of that virus, because it is without love and pure doctrine. It would be more accurate to say that Islam suspends any and all human rationality. That's pretty evil. A terminal case.

So, the West shall rise, Russia and the US of A will unite in racial brotherhood and expel the parasites once and for ALL!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:Well, it is a toughie, isn't it? Suppose one were to remain in the West (and it could be argued that one may as well do so, since with globalization the whole world is becoming a shithole). I think the first thing to do would be to form a subculture of young men organized in military fashion under a particular religion. Then you would need to recruit young females for them to marry and breed with. This is problematic, since even if you could find non-slut white (or Jewish) females, most men cannot outcompete the system, since any bright and attractive female in the West can get lots of money and live a glamorous lifestyle as they perceive it as corporate whores and such. I'm not sure what the answer is.

As to which religion to choose, I think some new interpretation of the Abrahamic religions with perhaps other elements is the way to go. Karaite Judaism is tainted by its association to Judaism and although I don't really know, I doubt anyone takes it terribly seriously.
There are a few questions to ask to narrow this down. What is the ideal set of sacred books? I argue that the Old Testament is ideal because it is the most contrary to liberalism. Should one start a religion from scratch or leverage an existing religion? I argue that one must start by leveraging an existing religion. Christianity started this way. So did Islam, even though Muhammad made it independent once it got going. I think it is very difficult to start from nothing. If you agree that one needs to leverage an existing religion, then by choosing the sacred text you should be able to narrow down which religion to leverage.

Regarding the Karaite association to Judaism: Many Rabbinic Jews don't consider Karaites to be real Jews. The Nazis also didn't consider Karaites to be Jews. And Islam considered Rabbinic Judaism and Karaism to be completely distinct religions. So it wouldn't be hard to distance Karaites from Jews if this had more appeal. Anyway, my idea here was to leverage to leverage the Karaites to start another group which I am calling "Biblic Judaism" for now, but the name could just as easily be something else that didn't refer to Judaism.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:There are a few questions to ask to narrow this down. What is the ideal set of sacred books? I argue that the Old Testament is ideal because it is the most contrary to liberalism. Should one start a religion from scratch or leverage an existing religion? I argue that one must start by leveraging an existing religion. Christianity started this way. So did Islam, even though Muhammad made it independent once it got going. I think it is very difficult to start from nothing. If you agree that one needs to leverage an existing religion, then by choosing the sacred text you should be able to narrow down which religion to leverage.

Regarding the Karaite association to Judaism: Many Rabbinic Jews don't consider Karaites to be real Jews. The Nazis also didn't consider Karaites to be Jews. And Islam considered Rabbinic Judaism and Karaism to be completely distinct religions. So it wouldn't be hard to distance Karaites from Jews if this had more appeal. Anyway, my idea here was to leverage to leverage the Karaites to start another group which I am calling "Biblic Judaism" for now, but the name could just as easily be something else that didn't refer to Judaism.
I think any religion based on the Old Testament alone would be too closely associated with ethnic Jews, and is also lacking much of a cosmology. The social laws would make for a functional society but there is not much to provide an overarching sense of purpose or otherworldly sense of punishment and reward to prevent people form being selfish jerks. Jesus and Mohammad succeeded by supplying this. The Koran really rams the concept of Heaven down your throat. Since all of the major religions seem to have expired, a synthetic religion is perhaps in order.

One idea would be to unite the Abrahamic religions by preaching that each of the prophets was sent by God to achieve a specific purpose. For example, Mohammad was sent to get people to destroy the armpit of a society known as the Byzantine Empire and cause Western Europe to unite under Christianity in the face of the Islamic threat. Jesus was sent to rescue the world from the scourge of Talmudic Judaism. Moses was sent to teach the Hebrews how to form a functional society after some natural disaster, perhaps a comet event. That way it would be possible to still use the social laws of the Old Testament while grafting on a new cosmology.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed, you didn't pick sacred books. It would be difficult to consider both the New Testament and the Quran as sacred books since they strongly conflict. Having a clear set of sacred books is critical because it provides an anchor for the religion to prevent it from drifting into the mainstream, and also because it provides a cultural narrative that members of the religion can refer to. I think one could take the Old Testament combined with something new or even with some other religion. For example, the Old Testament combined with Homer (Iliad and Odyssey) could work because neither books emphasize belief and they share values. Of course the gods of Homer would not be taken literally in this case.

By the way, there is no conflict between the Old Testament and the idea that Jesus and Muhammed were prophets. But this concept doesn't have much impact unless it is backed by a sacred book. The Quran does take this approach but its basic style conflicts with the Old Testament. The Quran is the only book that supports the idea that Moses, Jesus, and Muhammed were prophets, so if you want to go with this idea, you have to base the religion off of Islam.

I think one has to be careful about the cosmology. If one demands beliefs that conflict with science, one prevents intelligent people from joining the religion. Most religions have this problem now. In the case of Christianity, Protestantism caused morality which caused honesty which caused an honest search for truth which caused the Enlightenment which undermined Christianity. Most reactionary Christians understand this, so they reject the Enlightenment and rational thought, and demand faith and submission to authority instead. Is this what you want? I think it is possible to construct a moral religion that doesn't depend on rejecting science and reason. Such a religion should allow for ideas like Heaven but shouldn't demand that all followers believe in such ideas. The Old Testament allows for the idea of Heaven, but doesn't demand it, and offers an alternative which also works, namely the success of one's descendants.

I want to explain a little more about the Jewish issue. I am visiting my parents right now in NJ. In El Paso, I had forgotten how horrible liberal Jews are. They certainly are monsters. The real problem with Judaism is racism. The Torah explicitly says that those who do not keep the Sabbath should be cut off from the Israelites. If Jews actually followed the Torah, then there would be no such thing as a liberal Jew because liberal Jews don't keep the Sabbath and so they would be cut off and not be considered Jews. Liberal Judaism is a perfect example of what is wrong with racism. Because Jews are racist, they consider liberal Jews to be Jews based on race. And because the race sticks together, the liberal Jewish monsters now dominate Judaism. A sound religion must learn this lesson and avoid the mistake of Judaism. Race means nothing, it is behavior that matters. Those who behave according the rules of the religion should be welcome regardless of race and those who violate the rules should be thrown out regardless of who their parents are. This is what the Torah actually teaches.

I rambled in this post, but I want to return to the original point which is that you must pick a set of sacred books that work. The books really do matter. One can clearly see the effect of the New Testament on Christianity, the Quran on Islam, and the Talmud (unfortunately) on Rabbinic Judaism.