Liberal Jews and Old Testament God

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Post by KeepinItForeign »

Because they are not the real jews.They don't even follow the law of the torah.The real Israelites are sons and daughters of the trans-atlantic negro and native american slave trade. "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."Revelation 2:9
Not to sound religious,but there are facts out there backing this up.People should pick up the book "The Thirteenth Tribe" by Arthur Koestler,who happens to be a "jew" scholar.He goes into detail where these jew converst really came from.Interesting read for anyone who searches for the truth.
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

There is a newer book by Shalmo Sand to back up Aurthor's book, it is called the" Invention of the Jewish people "

He is a self hating Jew as well because he want's to know real history, shame on him, a history professor of the university of Tele Aviv who will not tote the line.

He should be Gassed for sure, anyhow people all through out history have been claiming they are of the tribe of Israel. I do not see what the big deal is, if I was Ashkenazi Jewish I would take pride in the fact that I was not from the blood line of the idiot's from that region.

How the people of that region managed to write the greatest piece if literature of all time is completely baffling to say the least.
Time to Hide!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

fschmidt wrote:I used to disagree with this but now it makes some sense to me. In my opinion, most people are lower than animals. I explain this here:

http://www.actbiblically.org/Why-Act-Bi ... 00972.html

I don't think Jew versus non-Jew is the right way to divide worthwhile people from human garbage, but given that the vast majority of humanity is garbage, I can understand how Jews reached this conclusion.
And that is exactly how it should be. 98% of humanity including the jews, are garbage. Misanthropy is a natural state of blessed humans. :)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote: The money I make will benefit my wife and children.
Narcos and child traffickers agree with you. Congratulations.

fschmidt wrote: Religions that depend on belief of an immortal soul are fundamentally screwed up. As it says in Ecclesiastes 3:19-20

For the fate of people and the fate of animals is the same. As one dies, so dies the other; they all have the same breath. People have no advantage over animals since everything is futile. All are going to the same place; all come from dust, and all return to dust.
Ecclesiastes is the authentic, heartfelt personal journal of a godly but imperfect man - like you and me. It describes his personal spiritual jorney. It is not the Law of God.

As you damn well know.

fschmidt wrote:When I married, I knew nothing of Judaism, or religion in general, at all.
OK, fair enough.

Now get down on your knees, and ask God to manifest Himself to you, to make Himself visible and real to you.

For your children's sake.

They will need Him when you're gone.

I dare you.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:
fschmidt wrote: The money I make will benefit my wife and children.
Narcos and child traffickers agree with you. Congratulations.
I don't care. Humanity in general isn't worth caring about.

Jester wrote:
fschmidt wrote: Religions that depend on belief of an immortal soul are fundamentally screwed up. As it says in Ecclesiastes 3:19-20

For the fate of people and the fate of animals is the same. As one dies, so dies the other; they all have the same breath. People have no advantage over animals since everything is futile. All are going to the same place; all come from dust, and all return to dust.
Ecclesiastes is the authentic, heartfelt personal journal of a godly but imperfect man - like you and me. It describes his personal spiritual jorney. It is not the Law of God.

As you damn well know.
Law? Who is talking about law here. This is about belief. Ecclesiastes' writings are as legitimate as anyone's. The problem with Christianity is that it asks you to shut down your brain and accept beliefs on faith. The Hebrew Bible asks the opposite, that you think for yourself.

Jester wrote:Now get down on your knees, and ask God to manifest Himself to you, to make Himself visible and real to you.

For your children's sake.

They will need Him when you're gone.

I dare you.
Why should I? Are you going to get down on your knees and pray to Zeus to determine if he exists? My definition of God is different from yours. I define God as Natural Law, and as such, He is found through the mind, not through emotional experience.