Judaism is the answer

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Judaism is the answer

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Yes, the original idea of Zionism was awesome - that Jews would comb themselves out of Whitey's hair, make their own country and stand or fall on their own merits. Unfortunately (and perhaps inevitably) what happened was that some Jews stayed to continue ripping off Whitey while other Jews simply turned Israel into a land base to continue and extend their parasitism. In addition to draining first the Germans and French and then Americans through official mechanisms they unofficially harbor Jewish financial criminals, manufacture and export drugs, trade in white sex slaves, run various services that allow them to spy on people for financial gain and so forth. It seems fairly ingrained in Jewish culture that they will try to take a free ride at others' expense, as if they are a kind of racial Mafia organization. Like I say, if there is anything that can be done about this short of extermination then I am all for it.
Of course I don't agree with your interpretation, but let's assume it's true. Why can't a country solve this problem by throwing out all Jews and denying Jews and Israelis entry into the country, while at the same time supporting Israel?
:lol:
this is probably how many Orange-County-Republican Christian-Zionist types secretly feel in their hearts.

Self-deceiving hypocrisy is a uniquely White sin.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:. It seems fairly ingrained in Jewish culture that they will try to take a free ride at others' expense, as if they are a kind of racial Mafia organization.
Clearly this is true.

But you and I have also met Jews who were kind, decent people. Is it an 80/20 thing?

It seems to me that almost all of the Jews I have met have not been comspirator types. So to me it SEEMS like more of a 95/5 % thing.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Jester wrote:
Cornfed wrote:. It seems fairly ingrained in Jewish culture that they will try to take a free ride at others' expense, as if they are a kind of racial Mafia organization.
Clearly this is true.

But you and I have also met Jews who were kind, decent people. Is it an 80/20 thing?

It seems to me that almost all of the Jews I have met have not been comspirator types. So to me it SEEMS like more of a 95/5 % thing.
I tend to think that if you executed all the Jews who were obvious bad guys, previously less egregious Jews would pop up to take their place. They may not all be rubbing their hands and muttering about destroying the hated white race, but most seem to have imbibed Talmudic parasitical traditions to a large extent. That and the prevalence of various types of perversion among Jews renders them somewhat pathological to societies they live among.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I just want to update this thread and say that Judaism not the answer. After spending more time studying Orthodox Judaism, I now believe it is as racist as Nazism is. I oppose all racism. And of course Liberal Judaism is disgusting, as all forms of Liberalism are.

None of today's religions seem morally effective. I will keep looking for an answer.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

fschmidt wrote:I just want to update this thread and say that Judaism not the answer. After spending more time studying Orthodox Judaism, I now believe it is as racist as Nazism is. I oppose all racism. And of course Liberal Judaism is disgusting, as all forms of Liberalism are.

None of today's religions seem morally effective. I will keep looking for an answer.
I suspected as much. I'm not sure the answer is straight religion, nor do I think the conventional idea of metaphysical deities has much of a future. I think secular movements that focus on the values we are looking for will emerge organically. Really I'm not worried for the future. The problem is we don't live in the future and the present is hell.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

abcdavid01 wrote:I suspected as much. I'm not sure the answer is straight religion, nor do I think the conventional idea of metaphysical deities has much of a future. I think secular movements that focus on the values we are looking for will emerge organically. Really I'm not worried for the future. The problem is we don't live in the future and the present is hell.
The poorer people get, the more they turn to gods. And since poverty will come, religion will come back. So any solution must make room for religion even if it isn't strictly based on religion.

Good culture doesn't happen organically. It happens because some strong-willed people make it happen. Moses is a good example. So I will keep trying ideas even though I know the odds are against me.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

fschmidt wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:I suspected as much. I'm not sure the answer is straight religion, nor do I think the conventional idea of metaphysical deities has much of a future. I think secular movements that focus on the values we are looking for will emerge organically. Really I'm not worried for the future. The problem is we don't live in the future and the present is hell.
The poorer people get, the more they turn to gods. And since poverty will come, religion will come back. So any solution must make room for religion even if it isn't strictly based on religion.

Good culture doesn't happen organically. It happens because some strong-willed people make it happen. Moses is a good example. So I will keep trying ideas even though I know the odds are against me.
Strong-willed people, organized, with an idea.
+ Scarcity of resources.
+ Lack of easier (lazier) options.

A good portion of modern cultural problems is that people can indulge their base instincts without facing consequence & censure from the community.
One example - when the local church handled charity, layabouts had to work and face their church-going neighbors for handouts. Now, the govt forcibly collects funds and redistributes them via a debit card and it looks like so many other debit cards people shop with. No stigma. No hassle. Too many thug rats? No worries, go get on the dole.

We are past the point where people are drawing more from the system than is being put into it, partly from culture and partly from demographics. The cultural shift will not be gradual or peaceful.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:I just want to update this thread and say that Judaism not the answer. After spending more time studying Orthodox Judaism, I now believe it is as racist as Nazism is. I oppose all racism. And of course Liberal Judaism is disgusting, as all forms of Liberalism are.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Well.. Happy New Year, whatever it brings!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

abcdavid01 wrote:Really I'm not worried for the future. The problem is we don't live in the future and the present is hell.
Good line.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:
Good culture doesn't happen organically. It happens because some strong-willed people make it happen. Moses is a good example.
My favorite example is the Rennaissance, started by a hundred or so like-minded wealthy families in Florence.

Since you don't really hold religious beliefs, just moral ones, what do you think about Mormonism? They look out for each other, have a community, accept Latinos/Latinas, etc...

But I guess your lady is stubbornly Christian?

As I remember it, your objection to Orthodox (Slavic) Christianity was the immoral behavior of its followers? I ponder similar things, though unlike you I am obviously religious. It's like what would be most valuable for some of us, would be what ex-hippies are nowdays calling an "intentional community". I.e. you are not really all about the common beliefs, but rather the common moral code. I have heard for example that the early Puritans (Pilgrims? I get mixed up) had a lot of folks in their colony who were not members of their church. But everyone had to obey common secular laws, legislated by a dominant religious elite.

I'm turning this over in my mind. Your wife is Catholic, no? Catholicism is a "big tent" these days, much more so than Eastern Orthodoxy. I wonder if there is a Catholic community somewhere that would offer neighbors committed to some common morality. Mexican friends have mentioned Jalisco in this context.... Antioquia in Colombia has this reputation... and someone on here, AIM I think, mentioned Guanajuato as being a conservative little town.

I think a place where folks go to confession would probably lean more to a faith actually lived.

I used to know some Old Calendar Greeks in the 1970's, they were definitely this way. Real family people, including the American-born younger generation.

I guess within the Catholic church, the best haven might be the Charismatic Catholic community. These folks are basically Pentecostals without the arrogance, fanaticism, and moneygrubbing. And they come from traditional Catholic communities. Generally they are a subculture within a larger Catholic parish that tolerates them.

Just rambling here...
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Most Jews are perfectly fine people. Often neurotic but not in a deliberately malicious way toward others. The longstanding problem is that rank and file Jews, for lack of a better term, have been strongly educated, programmed, indoctrinated, coerced, what have you, into being reflexively kneejerk followers of an agenda that is destructive to the traditional values of the countries in which they live. This has historically caused strong backlashes, and so seems to have made Jews even more xenophobic in response.

What's needed is a middle ground of mutual respect, where Jews aren't "on top" seen as lording it over others, nor "on the bottom" with no sense of security. I don't know if that's possible, but I think it's very key to the short and long-term survival of mankind.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Teal Lantern wrote:
+ Scarcity of resources.

A good portion of modern cultural problems is that people can indulge their base instincts without facing consequence & censure from the community.
One example - when the local church handled charity, layabouts had to work and face their church-going neighbors for handouts. Now, the govt forcibly collects funds and redistributes them via a debit card and it looks like so many other debit cards people shop with. No stigma. No hassle. Too many thug rats? No worries, go get on the dole.

We are past the point where people are drawing more from the system than is being put into it, partly from culture and partly from demographics. The cultural shift will not be gradual or peaceful.
All well-said.

So..... what ideas do you have about the way a man should lead his family?

--Live in a country without government welfare? (Asia, Africa)
--Live where life is hard? (Falklands, Faroe Islands, Patagonia, etc.)
--On a frontier? (Malta, Lebanon, Greece)

We're wide open here!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:Since you don't really hold religious beliefs, just moral ones, what do you think about Mormonism? They look out for each other, have a community, accept Latinos/Latinas, etc...
My wife didn't like Mormonism for some reason. And this is a religion whose beliefs are really hard to take seriusly. Also, I don't have much respect for the founder of the religion. Most religions are founded by good men.
But I guess your lady is stubbornly Christian?
Not really. She quit Catholicism when the Catholic church went bad. She went with me to the Orthodox church and continues to go even though I left. That is fine with me. She isn't very religious in terms of belief and refuses to be baptized into the Orthodox church.
I.e. you are not really all about the common beliefs, but rather the common moral code. I have heard for example that the early Puritans (Pilgrims? I get mixed up) had a lot of folks in their colony who were not members of their church. But everyone had to obey common secular laws, legislated by a dominant religious elite.
Yes this is the basis of my next plan. I updated my old Mikraite website to produce Act Biblically. My plan is to start a meetup where I live in El Paso based on these ideas. Before I do this, I would appreciate any feedback anyone has about this site.
I'm turning this over in my mind. Your wife is Catholic, no? Catholicism is a "big tent" these days, much more so than Eastern Orthodoxy. I wonder if there is a Catholic community somewhere that would offer neighbors committed to some common morality. Mexican friends have mentioned Jalisco in this context.... Antioquia in Colombia has this reputation... and someone on here, AIM I think, mentioned Guanajuato as being a conservative little town.
Mexico is changing just as fast as the rest of the world. Guanajuato was a wonderful conservative town 20 years ago. No more. Latin America has no groups designed to resist modern culture.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Jester wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:
+ Scarcity of resources.

All well-said.

So..... what ideas do you have about the way a man should lead his family?

--Live in a country without government welfare? (Asia, Africa)
--Live where life is hard? (Falklands, Faroe Islands, Patagonia, etc.)
--On a frontier? (Malta, Lebanon, Greece)

We're wide open here!
Non-welfare states are a good start. They also need to allow foreigners (you) to hold title to property. None of that "put it a local's name" crap.
Both Africa & Asia are good choices because you have many nations close together and if one govt starts acting stupidly, other govts are quick to compete for talented people. You'll hear about the bad end but not the good, in Western media. A lack of welfare system also creates a pool of ready workers. No govt checks for remaining unemployed.

Example 1: We all know about the cluster bungle that Zim was turned into.
What you won't hear is how the surrounding nations took advantage.

After the fall: White Zimbabwean farmer finds promise in Kenya (About 6 min)

In both Africa and Asia, there are countries not much discussed here that could use some Westerners with ideas, a good work ethic (quality control, not cutting corners, etc), and would be fine for the "wife & family" option.

Some guys from Country A get a wife (sometimes from country B, for the culture) and move to country C for opportunity and to raise their family. Ex 2: One wealthy American investor is raising his kids in Singapore so they can grow up speaking Mandarin. (About 4 min)

Over the next generation, I expect there are going to be Little AmericaTowns popping up all over the place.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

That Jim Rogers video...that's what's on my mind. I'm thinking of moving to Asia and starting a family there. Change what you can.