Judaism is the answer

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Judaism is the answer

Post by fschmidt »

Considering all the anti-Jewish threads here, I think a pro-Jewish thread is in order. So I will explain why Judaism is the best answer to the failure of modern culture.

If you are revolted by modern culture, then the question is what are the alternatives. One solution is to be a hermit, and I do this to some extant. It is fairly easy to live in modern America and have virtually no meaningful contact with other people. I suspect that this is quite common. But I don't think this is a satisfying solution for most people. People are naturally social/tribal and would generally prefer to be part of a group that they can relate to. People only withdraw because they reject modern culture and can't find an alternative culture. There are two places to look for alternative cultures, in other countries and in religion.

Because we live in a global world with global communication, the cultural differences between counties are disappearing. One of the best objective measures of cultural decay is the illegitimacy rate. This has been high in dysfunctional countries for a long time and is now rising in most of the rest of the world. Any country with a high or rising illegitimacy rate can be ruled out. This leaves very few choices. The most promising choice is probably Japan. But even in Japan the average age of marriage for women has been rising and is now at 30 years old. This isn't sustainable and will either devolve into feminism or will have to be corrected somehow. Japan is a possible option but needs further investigation.

The three major religions today are Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. I have spent time investigating Christianity and I have concluded that Christianity is not a viable option. Looking at national illegitimacy rates, one can see that the highest illegitimacy rates are found in Christian or formerly Christian countries. For whatever reason, Christianity is unable or unwilling to defend itself against modern liberal culture. I attended a Greek Orthodox church where I live and those members who I could most relate to were older. Their children and grandchildren were generally not active in the church. The recent news story about p***y Riot is another example of Christianity's unwillingness to defend itself from Liberalism. There may be a few obscure Christian sects like the Amish and Mennonites who do offer real alternatives, but they are too obscure to be serious options.

I know very little about Islam. I have tried to read the Quran several times but it has never made any sense to me. And for whatever reason, Islamic countries tend to be dysfunctional. So I personally rejected Islam as an option but I would be interested in other people's experiences with Islam.

I love the Jewish Bible (Old Testament), so Judaism is an obvious choice for me. But today's Judaism is mostly Rabbinic, based on the Talmud. And I hate the Talmud, its reasoning being twisted and wholly lacking common sense. On the plus side, Orthodox Judaism has shown real strength in pushing back against liberalism and modern culture. For those willing to shut down their brains, Orthodox Judaism provides an ideal religion. Orthodox Jews follow detailed laws like programmed robots, and this keeps them out of trouble. Since the vast majority of humanity doesn't seem to have any desire to think, I would say that Orthodox Judaism is the best religion for most people. But for those of us cursed with an active intellect, Orthodox Judaism doesn't work.

Since no religion is a good fit to join, the best one can do is to find the best religion to associate with. And here I think Orthodox Judaism is a clear winner. One can associate with Orthodox Judaism without considering oneself an Orthodox Jew. This would not be possible with Islam and would be pointless with Christianity. So this is the basis of Reactionary Judaism, to create our own sane religion but to be part of a community of Orthodox Jews based on what we have in common with Orthodox Judaism rather than focusing on how we differ.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Judaism is the answer

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:The three major religions today are Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. I have spent time investigating Christianity and I have concluded that Christianity is not a viable option. Looking at national illegitimacy rates, one can see that the highest illegitimacy rates are found in Christian or formerly Christian countries. For whatever reason, Christianity is unable or unwilling to defend itself against modern liberal culture.
By which you mean white-guy Christianity has not been able to withstand Jewish influence, with Jews being a parasitic culture that must weaken its host in order to prevent expulsion. In truth most of the West already subscribes to two sides of the Jewish religion, with you rat-faced Khazars getting the parasite side and the rest of us getting the host/victim side. For us all to place ourselves on the rodent side of Judaism would be a problem because we can't all parasitize each other. This goes double if we are to become orthodox Jews, who are parasites of the parasites - hyperparasites if you will. If you are suggesting just a few of us on the forum become orthodox Jews then most of us who aren't already rat-faced Khazars would have to get our "Jew card" somehow. This would presumably involve having our genitals mutilated and marrying and having children with a Jewish woman. Not really worth it IMO.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:By which you mean white-guy Christianity has not been able to withstand Jewish influence, with Jews being a parasitic culture that must weaken its host in order to prevent expulsion. In truth most of the West already subscribes to two sides of the Jewish religion, with you rat-faced Khazars getting the parasite side and the rest of us getting the host/victim side. For us all to place ourselves on the rodent side of Judaism would be a problem because we can't all parasitize each other. This goes double if we are to become orthodox Jews, who are parasites of the parasites - hyperparasites if you will. If you are suggesting just a few of us on the forum become orthodox Jews then most of us who aren't already rat-faced Khazars would have to get our "Jew card" somehow. This would presumably involve having our genitals mutilated and marrying and having children with a Jewish woman. Not really worth it IMO.
Actually it's more accurate to say that much of Judaism was unable to withstand Christian influence. The Enlightenment and Liberalism came out of Christianity and this adversely affected Judaism and resulted in Reform Judaism. I don't consider Reform Judaism to be real Judaism because it has been so badly corrupted by Christian/Liberal ideas.

There is absolutely nothing parasitic about Judaism.

My Reactionary Judaism site suggests how to associate with Orthodox Judaism without necessarily becoming Orthodox yourself. Since my wife isn't Jewish, this is my plan for my kids. But if I am able to find a reasonable Orthodox rabbi, then conversion is an option.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:Actually it's more accurate to say that much of Judaism was unable to withstand Christian influence. The Enlightenment and Liberalism came out of Christianity and this adversely affected Judaism and resulted in Reform Judaism. I don't consider Reform Judaism to be real Judaism because it has been so badly corrupted by Christian/Liberal ideas.
Well, like most social trends it is impossible to say when the crap got started. Maybe it was during the Reformation when they let women attend church services. Industrialization was poison for social relationships in many respects. However, the Jews have certainly exacerbated and cashed in on the disease, albeit that they experienced some blowback themselves.
There is absolutely nothing parasitic about Judaism.

My understanding is that biblical Jews, like many barbarian cultures, were a slave owning culture where women and slaves did all the work while men were warriors and scholars. Similarly during the middle ages Jews were excluded from various trades by the guild system, and over time this was rationalized as a positive. These streams of reasoning came together in a belief that work is dishonorable and should be left to the dumb goyim while the Chosen cream off the profits. Certainly the behavior of many Jews would seem to indicate this. Also there are things like where it is OK to cause harm indirectly to people, e.g. by filing frivolous lawsuits against them, which legitimized various forms of parasitism.
My Reactionary Judaism site suggests how to associate with Orthodox Judaism without necessarily becoming Orthodox yourself. Since my wife isn't Jewish, this is my plan for my kids. But if I am able to find a reasonable Orthodox rabbi, then conversion is an option.
But if you are not accepted as Jews and so don't enjoy the advantages of being part of the community then what is the point? Obviously the theology is the usual load for the most part. What benefit is gained?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
fschmidt wrote:The three major religions today are Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. I have spent time investigating Christianity and I have concluded that Christianity is not a viable option. Looking at national illegitimacy rates, one can see that the highest illegitimacy rates are found in Christian or formerly Christian countries. For whatever reason, Christianity is unable or unwilling to defend itself against modern liberal culture.
By which you mean white-guy Christianity has not been able to withstand Jewish influence, with Jews being a parasitic culture that must weaken its host in order to prevent expulsion. In truth most of the West already subscribes to two sides of the Jewish religion, with you rat-faced Khazars getting the parasite side and the rest of us getting the host/victim side. For us all to place ourselves on the rodent side of Judaism would be a problem because we can't all parasitize each other. This goes double if we are to become orthodox Jews, who are parasites of the parasites - hyperparasites if you will. If you are suggesting just a few of us on the forum become orthodox Jews then most of us who aren't already rat-faced Khazars would have to get our "Jew card" somehow. This would presumably involve having our genitals mutilated and marrying and having children with a Jewish woman. Not really worth it IMO.[/quot

Would you agree that Jews should be rounded up and exterminated? After all, that is what fate would fit rodents...

Outwest
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:Well, like most social trends it is impossible to say when the crap got started. Maybe it was during the Reformation when they let women attend church services. Industrialization was poison for social relationships in many respects. However, the Jews have certainly exacerbated and cashed in on the disease, albeit that they experienced some blowback themselves.
I agree.
My understanding is that biblical Jews, like many barbarian cultures, were a slave owning culture where women and slaves did all the work while men were warriors and scholars.
That isn't my understanding. Slavery was standard at this time but the Torah gives slaves much more rights than they had in other cultures. Most biblical Jews were probably shepherds or farmers, that was what most people were doing everywhere in the middle-east at the time.
Similarly during the middle ages Jews were excluded from various trades by the guild system, and over time this was rationalized as a positive. These streams of reasoning came together in a belief that work is dishonorable and should be left to the dumb goyim while the Chosen cream off the profits. Certainly the behavior of many Jews would seem to indicate this. Also there are things like where it is OK to cause harm indirectly to people, e.g. by filing frivolous lawsuits against them, which legitimized various forms of parasitism.
Jews did whatever they were allowed to do. I don't think Jews expressed much preference, these things were decided by the rulers of whatever country they were in. Frivolous lawsuits are a pretty new concept. Pretty much all big business people are slime these days and use whatever tools they can to win without regard to morality. Liberal Jews are very much part of this world, but the Orthodox less so because they are less likely to get MBAs and compromise their religious customs for business.
But if you are not accepted as Jews and so don't enjoy the advantages of being part of the community then what is the point? Obviously the theology is the usual load for the most part. What benefit is gained?
Judaism is one of the only religions that specifically has a role for non-Jews, this being Noahides. So this would be the angle. I'm not sure how well it works for being part of the community, I will have to see.

I just want to repeat a point I have made before. Jews vary. Just as the Jews who followed Jesus didn't agree the Pharisees, there are similar debates within Judaism today. I really hate liberal Jews. But Orthodox Jews are something completely different.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:Would you agree that Jews should be rounded up and exterminated? After all, that is what fate would fit rodents...
If I had it in my power to push a button and have the Jews exterminated, that would be a tough decision. I don't hate most of them, but I can't help but think it would be for the best in the long run. For example, probably more people were murdered by the Jew-dominated Bolshevik regime in the Ukraine in the 30s than all the Ashkenazi Jews in the world. Thus if exterminating the Jews would have prevented that, it would effectively have been a humanitarian action. And then there are all the other atrocities they have caused before and since then. However, if you know of a way of solving the problem while only punishing the obviously guilty and leaving the rest of the Jews alone, I would be all for it. It is a moot point of course. I don't get to decide these things at the moment.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:But Orthodox Jews are something completely different.
This is another thing I meant to mention. Orthodox Jews in Israel are true parasites in that the regime pays them to study religious texts all their lives. I understand that in other places they are largely parasitical in one way or another as well. They are not really salt of the earth people like you might hope. Like I said, we can't all parasitise each other.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:This is another thing I meant to mention. Orthodox Jews in Israel are true parasites in that the regime pays them to study religious texts all their lives. I understand that in other places they are largely parasitical in one way or another as well. They are not really salt of the earth people like you might hope. Like I said, we can't all parasitise each other.
I think that they think of themselves as sort of religious academics, studying and praying on behalf of everyone else. I agree that this is somewhat parasitic in the same way that universities are parasitic. But it only happens in Israel and only harms other Jews.
Cornfed wrote:
OutWest wrote:Would you agree that Jews should be rounded up and exterminated? After all, that is what fate would fit rodents...
If I had it in my power to push a button and have the Jews exterminated, that would be a tough decision. I don't hate most of them, but I can't help but think it would be for the best in the long run.
Why not become a Zionist instead and encourage Jews move to Israel? If a country doesn't want Jews, it should just throw Jews out. I have no problem with that. But I don't see any justification for murdering people.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote: Why not become a Zionist instead and encourage Jews move to Israel? If a country doesn't want Jews, it should just throw Jews out. I have no problem with that. But I don't see any justification for murdering people.
Yes, the original idea of Zionism was awesome - that Jews would comb themselves out of Whitey's hair, make their own country and stand or fall on their own merits. Unfortunately (and perhaps inevitably) what happened was that some Jews stayed to continue ripping off Whitey while other Jews simply turned Israel into a land base to continue and extend their parasitism. In addition to draining first the Germans and French and then Americans through official mechanisms they unofficially harbor Jewish financial criminals, manufacture and export drugs, trade in white sex slaves, run various services that allow them to spy on people for financial gain and so forth. It seems fairly ingrained in Jewish culture that they will try to take a free ride at others' expense, as if they are a kind of racial Mafia organization. Like I say, if there is anything that can be done about this short of extermination then I am all for it.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:
Cornfed wrote:But if you are not accepted as Jews and so don't enjoy the advantages of being part of the community then what is the point? Obviously the theology is the usual load for the most part. What benefit is gained?
Judaism is one of the only religions that specifically has a role for non-Jews, this being Noahides. So this would be the angle. I'm not sure how well it works for being part of the community, I will have to see.

I just want to repeat a point I have made before. Jews vary. Just as the Jews who followed Jesus didn't agree the Pharisees, there are similar debates within Judaism today. I really hate liberal Jews. But Orthodox Jews are something completely different.
Noahide thing is certainly a novel approach, and a good basis to start your own mini-cult or community. But you will be doing it from scratch, I think. A rabbi here or there might say a kind word about your project. May work in Israel,because many Israeli Arabs and others there do admire Jews. Your group might interest a few folks like that. Still, folks over there, whether, Druze, Greeks, Armenians, Christian Jerusalemites, whatever, already pretty much all have their own tribal basis for community. You are trying to create a new one from scratch. A tough road. This appeals to your hyper-intellectual side, but does not accomplish your goal of giving your children a community to belong to, at least in the short term. And community is important - I speak as someone who was raised as a one-of-a-kind, a fish-out-of-water, and it ain't pleasant.

There are so many Judaic Christian groups around, some Charismatic, some not, some Law-keeping as well, which you might like. (Some polygamous too, since monogamy is of course just a Romanized fad.) I gather you don't believe in the Kingdom to come, but I think some of the groups like Jewish Believers and Friends in Atlanta (if they are still around) are very social, and would welcome you and your family without a confession of faith or doctrinal issues. The very fact that they are an "outreach" means non-Christian Jews are welcome to attend without a lot of visible pressure to be "saved". When I was there (long time ago) for example they had a "Jewish roots" class, covering some of the OT stuff you are interested in.

Btw, off-topic, hats off to you and Cornfed both for having a free-ranging discussion with no PC boundaries, yet maintaining civility.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:Yes, the original idea of Zionism was awesome - that Jews would comb themselves out of Whitey's hair, make their own country and stand or fall on their own merits. Unfortunately (and perhaps inevitably) what happened was that some Jews stayed to continue ripping off Whitey while other Jews simply turned Israel into a land base to continue and extend their parasitism. In addition to draining first the Germans and French and then Americans through official mechanisms they unofficially harbor Jewish financial criminals, manufacture and export drugs, trade in white sex slaves, run various services that allow them to spy on people for financial gain and so forth. It seems fairly ingrained in Jewish culture that they will try to take a free ride at others' expense, as if they are a kind of racial Mafia organization. Like I say, if there is anything that can be done about this short of extermination then I am all for it.
Of course I don't agree with your interpretation, but let's assume it's true. Why can't a country solve this problem by throwing out all Jews and denying Jews and Israelis entry into the country, while at the same time supporting Israel?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:Noahide thing is certainly a novel approach, and a good basis to start your own mini-cult or community. But you will be doing it from scratch, I think. A rabbi here or there might say a kind word about your project. May work in Israel,because many Israeli Arabs and others there do admire Jews. Your group might interest a few folks like that. Still, folks over there, whether, Druze, Greeks, Armenians, Christian Jerusalemites, whatever, already pretty much all have their own tribal basis for community. You are trying to create a new one from scratch. A tough road. This appeals to your hyper-intellectual side, but does not accomplish your goal of giving your children a community to belong to, at least in the short term. And community is important - I speak as someone who was raised as a one-of-a-kind, a fish-out-of-water, and it ain't pleasant.

There are so many Judaic Christian groups around, some Charismatic, some not, some Law-keeping as well, which you might like. (Some polygamous too, since monogamy is of course just a Romanized fad.) I gather you don't believe in the Kingdom to come, but I think some of the groups like Jewish Believers and Friends in Atlanta (if they are still around) are very social, and would welcome you and your family without a confession of faith or doctrinal issues. The very fact that they are an "outreach" means non-Christian Jews are welcome to attend without a lot of visible pressure to be "saved". When I was there (long time ago) for example they had a "Jewish roots" class, covering some of the OT stuff you are interested in.
I definitely don't want to start my own mini-cult or community. That's too hard. I just want to find a path that leads to being part of an existing community. Reactionary Judaism is my path and the community I want to be a part of is Orthodox Judaism. The idea isn't a Noahide community but rather for non-Jews to participate in an Orthodox synagogue as Noahides.

I just googled Jewish Believers and Friends in Atlanta and didn't find much. The biggest Judaic Christian group is Messianic Judaism. I went to their service here in El Paso and it was horrible, sort of combining the worst of Christianity and Judaism with a little Roman pagan feel thrown in (they had some nymphs dancing in the front of the service).
Btw, off-topic, hats off to you and Cornfed both for having a free-ranging discussion with no PC boundaries, yet maintaining civility.
Thanks, and I agree. Civility is rare these days. It's nice to discuss differing views civilly. I have never met a civil liberal in my life, so it impossible to have this kind of conversation with liberals.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:Of course I don't agree with your interpretation, but let's assume it's true. Why can't a country solve this problem by throwing out all Jews and denying Jews and Israelis entry into the country, while at the same time supporting Israel?
I suppose it sort of worked when Edward Longshanks did it. The trouble is that some idiot always lets them back in, or they use their influence in other countries to attack the country that expelled them, or they buy their way back in. The favored Jew tactic for colonizing a country seems to be to go to those at the very top of every sector and bribe them with outside money and their more attractive daughters offered up as wives and whores. They generally behave themselves for a generation or so before the looting begins. Hence to remove Jewish influence from Western society completely you would have to expel or kill most of the ruling class. As stated in other threads, white people seem particularly vulnerable to Jew tactics because of a weak sense of group loyalty and a tendency to submit to so-called authority. The only way I can think of to prevent white people from being perpetually victimized by the Jews is to improve white genetic stock or get rid of the Jews.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
fschmidt wrote:Of course I don't agree with your interpretation, but let's assume it's true. Why can't a country solve this problem by throwing out all Jews and denying Jews and Israelis entry into the country, while at the same time supporting Israel?
I suppose it sort of worked when Edward Longshanks did it. The trouble is that some idiot always lets them back in, or they use their influence in other countries to attack the country that expelled them, or they buy their way back in. The favored Jew tactic for colonizing a country seems to be to go to those at the very top of every sector and bribe them with outside money and their more attractive daughters offered up as wives and whores. They generally behave themselves for a generation or so before the looting begins. Hence to remove Jewish influence from Western society completely you would have to expel or kill most of the ruling class. As stated in other threads, white people seem particularly vulnerable to Jew tactics because of a weak sense of group loyalty and a tendency to submit to so-called authority. The only way I can think of to prevent white people from being perpetually victimized by the Jews is to improve white genetic stock or get rid of the Jews.
Supposing that improving the white breeding stock is unlikely, would you prefer something along the line of gas chambers or is there some cleaner method for the required mass executions? Once you have succeeded in your dream of killing all the Jews, how would you prevent that same apparatus from turning on others? Do you think you could set up some kind of single use mass application for your final solution that could not be commandeered for other uses? Would you include the Roma in the executions? They certainly cause a lot of trouble wherever they go...do you think this could ever gain traction in the USA?

Outwest