I struggle with contradictions of Christianity

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: I struggle with contradictions of Christianity

Post by Winston »

Adama,
Have you seen my Christian deconversion story? What do you think of it?

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Christian_Story.htm

Also, there's this guy on YouTube that reminds me of you. He says all the same things you do. You should see his videos. He called himself Mario from The Vigilant Christian. Here's his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVigilantChristian
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Adama,

Also, there's this guy on YouTube that reminds me of you. He says all the same things you do. You should see his videos. He called himself Mario from The Vigilant Christian. Here's his channel.

Oh I clicked on it, but my interest level wasn't high enough to convince me to read it. Is there an abridged version? Maybe a TLDR version? Something short and sweet. It just bothers me when I start reading something really long and then it turns out to be nonsense.

I am not a fan of the Vigilant Christian. I don't think he really knows much of what he's talking about to be honest with you, but he is more knowledgeable than most atheists and agnostics. Just like some Christians don't like Joel Osteen, we don't all like the same prophets.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:

Oh I clicked on it, but my interest level wasn't high enough to convince me to read it. Is there an abridged version? Maybe a TLDR version? Something short and sweet. It just bothers me when I start reading something really long and then it turns out to be nonsense.

I am not a fan of the Vigilant Christian. I don't think he really knows much of what he's talking about to be honest with you, but he is more knowledgeable than most atheists and agnostics. Just like some Christians don't like Joel Osteen, we don't all like the same prophets.
Yes it's worth reading. Many people, including Christians, said they were touched and moved by it. It's not that long. Look again. It's only a few pages, maybe 10. But not long winded at all. Trust me. Just read the first few pages and you will get into it. I admit things in that story that no one would ever admit to. It was highly personal. And very therapeutic to write out as well.

Why aren't you a fan of the Vigilant Christian? He says all the same things you do. What do you disagree with him on? What do you dislike about his rants? He is a total fundamentalist fanatic literalist. Aren't you? lol. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if you and him were the same person. Really. I wouldn't be surprised at all. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

Adama wrote:1. The so called 'pagans' or unbelievers historically and to this day, live in far more harmony than nature, which according to the bible is gods creations. Aren't Christians supposed to be moving towards the garden of Eden, not away from it?

That's like equating Christians with scientists. That's like, whatever.
Since the book of genesis and the garden of eden story is the first and one of the most important parts of the bible, why aren't christians acknowledging nature as god's creation, and in every culture they convert or infiltrate, loses their ancient sacred ways, followed by the destruction of their forests, natural environment and so on. Look at how the natives of the amazon still fight back the influence of the christian missionaries to this day, and how ancient traditions are lost especially in places like the philippines, south america etc replaced with a society of mammon/money worship
2. Dont the 10 commandments say don't worship any idols before me? So whats with all this Jesus worship? How can you prove that this man called Jesus existed and was the son of god, when a simple exercise of Chinese whispers with more than 5 people doesn't work to pass on info accurately?

Jesus is God. There is no contradiction there.
This is a huge contradiction, as jesus communed to the father on the cross and frequently in the scripture, so either he is god, or there is the father and the son of god. In essence the wooden symbol of jesus on the cross is also a powerful occultic trauma based mind control, wherein thousands of enemies of rome and the church were brutally tortured and hung on crosses to die, not to mention the inquisitions, which carries down in racial and genetic memory. Its using the two motivations of mankind, moving away from fear(hell) and towards pleasure(heaven) very effective conversion medium

Have you considered that commandment is there so that we honour the factual works of god, which is the miraculous abundance of nature all around us, and not some wooden cross? I'd rather pay homage to a sacred tree, than to an idol
3. Where is all the wealth the Vatican accumulated since the dark ages, and why are they hoarding it? Surely if hell is real those bastards would be very very scared to go there, as I would be if i committed the Spanish inquisitions and to this day hoarded the greatest load of wealth and knowledge

The Vatican and the Catholic church are Satanic idolaters and are not of God. Listen to the Pope, he hates God and Jesus and denies them both, saying belief in God is unnecessary and that a personal relationship with Jesus is dangerous. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that these homosexuals who rule over Kings are just another part of the NWO.

If you don't believe they are Satanic, look at the statues, the gold, the pomp and pageantry, even the man's title is a direct insult to Christ. It is the cult of Mary complete with the worship of the dead, with idolatry and the preservation of Roman pagan idolatry with their statues.

Catholic is not Christian. It is just a confused version of Christianity that has taken over the world, but it is from Satan. Luckily for Catholics it isn't as terrible as being a Jehovah's Witness, Mormon or Scientologist. You'd have to be complete insane for fall for those three.
I agree with you there, but since they have hoarded the most knowledge of the roots of Christianity and texts that have been suppressed, surely the intelligent among the Jesuits and researchers there would figure it out, and yet they continue to be a source of evil. Have you considered that they have either edited the scriptures or created the whole thing in the first place? I mean come on, they were written decades after Jesus lived, am I supposed to be sent to hell because I question an almost 2000 year old work of fiction?
4. How do i know that all the miracles and works which i think have merit, aren't just because of the masses of faithful who direct their beliefs onto the energy of our experience? Even quantum physics confirms that our perception is creating reality, have you considered its our own power not necessarily Jesus?

You don't. You either believe them or you don't. Simple choice. Don't put your faith in men. Men are liars.
I have witnessed and experienced several miracles in my life, and it didnt take a belief in jesus to experience them, but a love of truth and a knowingness about the reality of the invisible realm

5. Why should you love your enemy, when he is literally going to kill you, as many globalists have done, and are actually doing? Have you considered you are being brainwashed into being a pacifist obedient slave and that the real hell will come to you when you don't protect your loved ones and communities from those who revel on domination over others?
Because your enemies aren't necessarily God's enemies. There is a chance your enemies can still believe and be saved. If a man is God's enemy then it is too late for him no matter what. Pray for your enemies that they find the narrow path to God and heaven through Jesus to escape hell. No one should go there, and if you believed, you'd know how important it is to warn people that it's real. But when you warn them, they hate you. Those people are often haters of God (the ones who get angry when you love them enough to warn them).
Ive still yet to meet any followers of Jesus that have the answers to hard questions, and live what I would see as a happy and complete life living in harmony with gods creation:nature . For the most part I have seen groups of middle class affluent people, all creating a kind of weird pale skinned group that thinks being good is being upstanding tax paying citizens. There is no fight against evil there, which i carry in my heart, there is little open mindedness as well, there is no questioning of authority or seeking of truth

6. Council of Nicea, council of Trent, and thats just what we are told, how can you put so much blind faith into something without questioning it?
What about them? Just more proof of collusion between the Catholic church and Royalty. Don't get wrapped up in it. The Catholic church is not Christianity, although they love to take credit for it. The Catholic church has damned many to hell, by torturing those who brought the truth to the people in their Inquisitions. The Catholic church suppresses the truth.

I was under this deception also for a long time, but that's all it is. There is the Catholic church, which is a deception of Satan. Then there is God and His Word. They are on opposing teams. Don't fall for the false conclusion that just because they claim to be godly that they are of God. That's a lie. The Catholic church is not God's church. Listen to the Pope. He calls himself father. He denies that faith in God is necessary for salvation, and he says a personal relationship with Jesus is dangerous.

Id appreciate some responses to these.
Yes I agree the catholic church can be a force for evil, but that still doesn't take away from the very difficult task of proving something written almost 2000 years ago is truthful and accurate. Yes there are miraculous works witnessed within Christianity, and probably just as many and more outside of it. When you seek the truth of the creator and creation, there are endless wonders and great miracles to see and experience, which i have first hand knowledge of, which were of a connection to the creator and from a source of goodness. If I bogged myself down in dogma and doctrine I doubt I would still experience those things.
Last edited by livefreeordie on August 7th, 2016, 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Adama wrote:
That's pretty sad that you don't believe God is good.... Only a fool confuses God for Satan.

Later on in the thread

Hey, whatever you believe is fine by me, Winston. It's your soul you're betting against, not mine.
God is good and if you don't believe that he will torture you forever. It takes a special type of moron or moral reprobate to believe both those things.

It isn't pretty sad to believe god isn't good, it just means that someone is actually familiar with the bible and read it critically and not as a cultist. It is there in black and white, "god" is an evil shit.

Good thing the bible is a work of fiction.

Now we wait for the "You hate god" claims because again it takes a special kind of moron to make the assumption that one hates a fictional character.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

God hates sin. We are sinners. The price for sin is death, and death of the soul takes place in hell. Since we are not sinless, we need to be redeemed from our sins somehow. God Himself came in the flesh as Jesus and lived a perfect life and took all of our sins upon Himself so that He could be the sacrifice which redeems us from our sins. The only thing we have to do to claim our reward (to be washed clean from our sin) is to believe in Him. Then His righteousness is imputed unto us simply for believing in Him, which makes us worthy to stand before our Holy God in heaven.

That's the thing people don't get about Allah, Buddha, Mohammed, and others. None of them died for our sins. The Lord Himself paid for ALL of our sins. All we have to do is believe in Him because He paid for them. Upon believe, salvation is granted. It isn't hard.

If you don't want to believe, that's on you. I only provide the truth. If you want to believe something else, that's fine by me too, because my soul is saved already. And yes, if you spit in the Lord's face and reject His sacrifice, then probably you're irredeemable. Reject the Lord and He will reject you, because that's rejecting His sacrifice, which is like putting Him through the shame of crucifixion again. Too bad for them.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:

Yes it's worth reading. Many people, including Christians, said they were touched and moved by it. It's not that long. Look again. It's only a few pages, maybe 10. But not long winded at all. Trust me. Just read the first few pages and you will get into it. I admit things in that story that no one would ever admit to. It was highly personal. And very therapeutic to write out as well.

Why aren't you a fan of the Vigilant Christian? He says all the same things you do. What do you disagree with him on? What do you dislike about his rants? He is a total fundamentalist fanatic literalist. Aren't you? lol. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if you and him were the same person. Really. I wouldn't be surprised at all. lol
What kind of ritual were you performing for hours a day as a Christian? I've never heard of that before.

What denomination were you involved in? It sounds like you were a practicing Christian who never truly believed in Christ. The things which you describe in the first few paragraphs are indicative of demonic possession. It is surprising to me that this has never been explained to you, or that if it has you've refused to accept it.

You need to describe exactly what "bad thoughts" are. That is like saying there are bad laws. Rather meaningless without detail. Is it jaywalking or murder? What's going on? But no detail. haha

Also, Winston, couple this with your recent illnesses. Looks like you've been oppressed your whole adult life. That's awful. How are you going to release yourself from this?

Also take not that this happened to you on THE international demonic "holy-day" of Halloween. Oh Winston. You never picked up on that one? That's such a whammy that if it isn't true about how terrible this is, it would have to be written by a script writer to be such a cliche.

This is interesting. Not the part about falling away from Christianity (because I don't think you ever were one, but simply one who practiced in unbelief), but your descriptions of demonic oppression, which went unrecognized by the whole world you encounter as they only wanted to sell you magic pills.

True believers have the gift of the Holy Ghost inside their hearts which protects them from demonic possession. In other words, demonic possession is impossible for those who believe in Christ because the Holy Ghost provides protection, being greater than all the demons combined.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston, your story is so enlightening FOR ME. I am curious how people turn out the way they do. Unfortunately for you, it looks like at the age of 15 you came under intense demonic oppression or possibly possession which changed you. That means you were not a Christian. You were an unbeliever, unprotected by the Holy Ghost. Remember the way is narrow and you were on the broad path, sorry.
It's like your soul and life are being sucked dry to death and you are completely helpless to do anything about it.
See.

3 Different spiritualists who didn't know each other told her that they could "see" two souls inhabiting me
See.

She was instructed by the leaders of a Taoist-like temple to perform these strange exorcism rites
Unfortunately when demons leave, when they return they only bring MORE demons with them. Exorcism without getting saved is like kicking a burglar out but leaving your doors wide open.
It was all weird to me and my Christian world view taught that Satan was behind these kind of things. But I thought oh well, being a Christian never helped me through those 2 hellish years anyway, so why not give Satan a chance at helping me?
That's because you were just a practitioner and not a believer. Without belief, protection may not be given.
after the spells and exorcisms, they said that the 2 spirits in me were gone and that I would gradually return to normal.
Direct admission of demonic possession.
Amazingly, some cognitive abilities and talents I never knew I had appeared out of nowhere!
See.
I started reading the Bible and other Christian books again, and remembered all the intellectual arguments I used to support the Christian faith.
Reading the Bible won't help you when you're unsaved. It is the Holy Ghost which reveals the truth of the Bible to us. It interprets the Bible and without it the unsaved person thinks things of God are nonsense.

There is also no intellectual argument which can support faith in God. Faith is simple. Everyone has faith in something. It is only a matter of where they choose to put their faith. Put your faith in evolution and your good works, or put your faith in Jesus. There is no intellectual argument. There is only a simple choice which needs to be made. And if you refuse to believe, woe unto you.
Only recently have I realized that the likely reason was that I had probably used Christianity as a crutch to get through life and give it meaning. After high school my childhood problems were gone and I needed no more crutches. It was then that I could finally take an honest look at Christianity and deal with the negative irreconcilable aspects of it,
You admit you were never a believer here.
This would be the fate of billions of people who had lived and died throughout history without being saved! Now if I were that boy in Africa and had that fate, would I feel that that was fair in any way at all? To be honest, I wouldn't feel that that was fair in the least bit. In fact I would feel that that was 1000 percent unfair!!!!!!
Everyone has heard of Jesus. For goodness sake man, you even wanted to be a missionary and an evangelist. See, you never had faith. Don't you realize that there are missionaries in Africa spreading the gospel? The main places which will not receive the gospel are the places filled with the murderers and terrorists you met at college from Afghanistan who threatened your life for speaking to them about the true God. Reprobates hate God and will murder you to shut you up.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I realized that it was wrong to try to convert someone from that path, and that it was best to let people grow, learn and evolve on their own path and find their own destiny.
There are only two paths: The narrow path through Jesus which leads to everlasting life, and the broad path to hell. If they aren't on the narrow path, then they are condemned to suffer for eternity.

I am glad you stopped because you were not saved. That's spreading a false gospel.
I wasn't satisfied with being an agnostic and dropping the issue for good, so I decided to search again. It was then that I found some New Age spirituality books that had caught my attention.
This is when you fully embraced any and every doctrine of devils.
Each religion represented a different aspect of the truth, and when you put them all together you get a better view of the whole picture!
Pantheism is somehow easier than accepting that Christ died for our sins.
Now I understood what that secular adage meant that said that all religions are different interpretations of the same God.
All religions except belief in Christ alone for salvation are deceptions of Satan.

Here I will briefly describe the vital differences between Christianity and Every Other Religion once again for you:

Every other religion tells us that we must redeem ourselves, which is self-righteousness. That is that by keeping commandments, being a good person, abstaining from bad action, and similar things, are entirely or part of what saves us.

In Christianity, the believer accepts Christ's sacrifice on the cross. You know that much, but the question is why. Because we can't redeem ourselves because our righteousness is not perfect in the sight of God and it never can be. The only righteousness which is perfect in the sight of God is God's righteousness. In order to obtain His righteousness, a person must merely accept and believe that Christ died for ALL of our sins, past present and future, and that we can never lose our salvation because it is a gift, not earned.

God wants everyone to go to heaven but He hates sin. The penalty for sin is death and hell, but we can escape that easily by simply believing in His son.

What do the other religions tell you to do? Believe and keep the sacraments, believe and keep the commandments, believe and do this or do that. Christianity is salvation by faith alone. Adding sacraments are adding works of self-righteousness. If you believe that, you're saved.
I also learned that since religion was man's interpretation of God, that God didn't really fit into any organized religion, but was far beyond the limitations that they imposed on him.
Translation: Man made God. One of many doctrines of devils.
For a while, each time I picked up one of these books, the words "Satan" and "blasphemy" would come to mind, but I as I learned more and became more confident in my new knowledge, those fears lessened and eventually diminished.
Diminished but might more accurately be written as extinguished.
We are all a part of God.
Another demonic doctrine. Up there with vegetarianism, which God also tells us is a doctrine of devils, along with commandments which forbid pastors to marry.
I also discovered that we could all find God and divinity in ourselves just by tapping into our higher selves and higher states of consciousness

That is just praise and worship to the demonic entities. That just deepens your sorrows. Oh poor Winston.

I was amazed at how many arguments there were against it, and also at how many irreconcilable contradictions there were in it. Before, I thought there were no good arguments against it. Now I realized that there were as many arguments against it as there were crops in a field!
That just proves you never believed. You never understood the gospel which means the Holy Ghost, the interpreter was never with you. The Bible is not contradictory in any way. If you had been saved (which means the spirit of God was with you) then you would have known that.
Now I realized why most non-Christians were so turned off by Evangelistic preaching.
They were turned off because you didn't have the spirit of God with you. I have converted a few people myself, Winston. It's not hard at all. The Bible does all the work for you. All you got to do is show them the salvation verses. If they believe those verses, they're saved. If they refuse to believe, they might even become a reprobate soon thereafter.
To non-Christians, the Gospel asked them to adhere to extreme beliefs, took away freedom of thought, used fear of punishment to invoke compliance, and forced values onto people that they didn't agree with.
They just don't want to believe they have to be accountable for their actions.
Since I became a Christian at 10 years old, I never really understood the non-Christian perspective until now.
Unfortunately it looks like a deceived person gave you a false gospel, Winston. I am sorry.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I struggled with this too - and I think a lot of us have. Churchianity does not replace religion and it doesn't replace God, it doesn't replace actually reading the texts, and the Bible. Christianity does not hold up as a religion because it is being infiltrated and destroyed...there are 33 different denominations and churches since the 1600's, why is that? Anyone with a brain can see this is bad.
I gave up my values and my belief in God, whether I realized it or not when I was young- I made sacrifices that compromised me... I wish I hadn't made them. We are being pried, tempted...but nothing can overcome our faith in God. At some point, you decided to give up God to follow something else. I'm becoming conscious of this now as I turn to God again and realize where I turned away; it becomes conscious again.
In our hearts we know it's inferior, but the thing about sin + evil is that it still has a power to get us with temptation. Notice how I said (a) power, not The power...because that's how it is. It can never overpower God.
Winston, some of the questions you are struggling with everyone has struggled with time immemorial. Here's this article explaining it. It is from a Jewish community. It talks about the snake in the garden and what it means. It is important to ponder such questions.
Christianity fails because its people are ignorant. Ignorant masses can't possibly hold up themselves, and it fails because it's impractical. So much of what the church teaches isn't found in the Bible - at all. I didn't know this until I got much older...but like many of you knew something was wrong, there. Christianity is not a bad religion, but it is being attacked from the inside. Christians overall also deny the practical enough to a point of ridiculousness & insanity. I don't care how this sounds, it's absolutely true! Accepting purely salvation based teachings which fail to address the trials and practicalities of actually living life...is stupid. It's no wonder its tenants are scared, bewildered sheep who go through life denying everything so that they may experience Happiness in the next life. I think this is bull and it's not what Jesus meant, anyway. That is why so many Christians are feeling helpless, scared and naive...and unhappy. Their "religion" has failed them because it likes to keep them naive and ignorant sheeple, easier to control and they will always turn to a master because they are scared and don't know what else to do, this is also why Rome outlawed the Bible published outside of monastic elites - until the Luther reform in 1600's, sponsored by wealthy Jewish elites; for the purpose of breaking apart the Church and causing fractures/rifts.
Judaism and Islam address this and that is why their followers lead happier lives are more fulfilled and generally have much more common sense. Here is the article:
Bottom line. Have and read your Bible, never part with it and absorb its teachings, take them to heart and associate with like-minded others.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_c ... Wealth.htm

I am seriously considering a Jewish community of worship due to these reasons. Yes, there are lots of Jews who believe in Jesus. No, not all Jews are bad people but a lot of them are good. Many do not support Israel.
Last edited by Eric on August 4th, 2016, 7:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

But I thought oh well, being a Christian never helped me through those 2 hellish years anyway, so why not give Satan a chance at helping me?
Oops. Almost completely glossed over this one, Winston. You decided you didn't want Jesus. So you actually said to yourself, Why not accept Satan instead?

Sorry you never got to Jesus, but maybe you have given yourself over to Satan. I don't know how easy or hard it is to do that, Winston. Maybe you could tell me more of how you accepted Satan. Was is just through the New Age stuff?

Do you think Jesus will take you back? You seem to think salvation is by brotherly love rather than faith in Jesus which demonstrates an unwillingness to believe in the Lord.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:...but nothing can overcome the faith in God. At some point, you decided to give up God to follow something else, I'm becoming conscious of this only now.
It looks to me like Winston at least made a conscious decision to accept Satan. Check out the quote posted above. This is unreal to me. You are also right about nothing overcoming faith in God. If he had had faith in God, none of those things would have happened to him.

Poor Winston doesn't even get to be a Hollywood celebrity or musician. He doesn't get fame, riches or glory in this world either. Lots of people sell their souls in exchange for those temporary things. Winston did it for what? At least he gets to be a rockstar in P.I. and China. :(
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Poor Winston hates God so much now that he's even selling a PDF debunking Christianity for $7 each? Winston, you are in for some deep, deep trouble. I am just blown away. Do you even know what it is that you are doing? To your own soul by spreading that. Even worse, as a former "Christian", you might even pay a steeper penalty than someone who had always been in a false religion altogether. At least they were less knowledgeable. To whom much is given is much required.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Thanks, Winston. Now I understand what the fools talk about when they refer to Pascal's Wager. The arguments against Pascal's wager make me laugh, they are so stupid.

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Debunk ... Page13.htm

1. Basically equates Christianity with every other religion, which we know is not the case. We all know this intuitively without needing to have it explained, but I already explained it above. Christianity is salvation by faith alone in Christ. Every other religion is a works or faith + works salvation, which is self-righteousness and insufficient in God's sight.

2. This one just says they've declared that God can't exist. That's what that means. Because they're idiots, they just throw this out there. It just means they can't believe already.

3. In this one in the last sentence, whoever wrote this even knows that God knows the hearts of men. But somehow he still refuses to accept that all he needs to be saved is a little faith in Jesus in his heart. There he is admitting that he willfully disbelieves God. He even says God knows the difference between going through the motions and real faith, but then he says it isn't intentional if someone doesn't believe. Well since you know that salvation is by having faith in your heart and not by works of the law, why not just have faith in Jesus without works of the law? Because that person can't or doesn't want to believe.

Pascal's Wager is only sufficient for reprobates to subscribe to. It's just their "rational" and "scientific method" way of fooling themselves into thinking they don't have to accept Christ. They condemn themselves through willfully ignoring the Holy Commandment that they should believe and be saved.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Considering you take your theological education from a book that is littered with falsehoods and contradictions as well as outright evil you babykiller lover you, I think you might want to be careful when referring to others as fools and concepts as stupid.
Adama wrote:Thanks, Winston. Now I understand what the fools talk about when they refer to Pascal's Wager. The arguments against Pascal's wager make me laugh, they are so stupid.

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Debunk ... Page13.htm

1. Basically equates Christianity with every other religion, which we know is not the case. We all know this intuitively without needing to have it explained, but I already explained it above. Christianity is salvation by faith alone in Christ. Every other religion is a works or faith + works salvation, which is self-righteousness and insufficient in God's sight.

2. This one just says they've declared that God can't exist. That's what that means. Because they're idiots, they just throw this out there. It just means they can't believe already.

3. In this one in the last sentence, whoever wrote this even knows that God knows the hearts of men. But somehow he still refuses to accept that all he needs to be saved is a little faith in Jesus in his heart. There he is admitting that he willfully disbelieves God. He even says God knows the difference between going through the motions and real faith, but then he says it isn't intentional if someone doesn't believe. Well since you know that salvation is by having faith in your heart and not by works of the law, why not just have faith in Jesus without works of the law? Because that person can't or doesn't want to believe.

Pascal's Wager is only sufficient for reprobates to subscribe to. It's just their "rational" and "scientific method" way of fooling themselves into thinking they don't have to accept Christ. They condemn themselves through willfully ignoring the Holy Commandment that they should believe and be saved.
If someone is a cultist than Pascals wager does not apply. You only believe in the one right god <laugh> and believe so even though cultists over the world believe in the one right different god or worship the one right god in the one right way unlike those poor deluded bastards who get it wrong. Of course all those others got it wrong, you got it right just because.

1:
For a non believer the idea that 1: Christianity is the one actual god is far from certain. If they believed as such they would be believers.
Also Pascal was a Catholic. Many fundies think they got it wrong and are all going to hell, I believe you had some harsh words to say on those people also.
No better evidence that point 1 is true and not stupid is that the person who came up with Pascals Wager and followed it got it wrong according to some.

2: Actually point two says that the idea of a Christian god who tosses people in hell for not believing is not likely.
The bible is filled with contradictions and error, it just can't be the work of, or inspired by a creator god unless it's purpose was to mislead.
The bible is filled with too many stories of god being a complete evil dick both on a personal, national and global scale, yet the claim that he is just and loving. One of these things can't be true.
It is in theory possible but very unlikely that someone who can create the universe and knows everything and has unlimited power would get so butt hurt and having someone not see the evidence of his existence that he would respond with an eternity of torture. This is beyond the level of a kid who takes his toys and goes home, the husband who beats his wife or children half to death for the slightest error. It just isn't on and anyone who thinks this is reasonable really needs psychiatric help.

3"
This is a mixture of you not knowing how to read and your staggering ignorance of non cultists.
He isn't saying god knows the heart of men. He said any real God would obviously see straight through that. Much like any real Santa would know who is naughty and who is nice doesn't not require the belief in nor the existence of Santa to be a true or valid or even reasonable statement. If a brony says any real unicorn would believe friendship is magic most people would understand that the brony saying that doesn't actually believe in unicorns, it's a hypothetical. The whole premise of the writers and the site is that god doesn't exist. It is really pathetic reaching for you to grab onto point three as evidence that we are actually do believe and just reject your invisible friend. If is very clear to anyone who doesn't have his head completely up his ass like a cultist that it is a hypothetical statement.
IF you went through the motions and IF there is a god, you would not fool him.

Also you disagree with point 1 while claiming that you have to get it right or you are going to hell which is basically point 1. That so many people get it wrong in your eyes proves point 1.
I am sure you would agree that going through the motions is not enough to be saved so you obviously believe in point three.
So you have just called to logical points that YOU agree with stupid. Bravo <sarcastic clapping>

Again you are such a cultist that it seems to concept of If when applied to your imaginary friend is beyond your limited mind to comprehend.

You know since you go about assuming anyone who doesn't believe in your imaginary friend hates your imaginary friend, rejects him and is a reprobate. I think every time you mention your invisible friend I will call you a child f***er. I mean those priests sure love f***ing little kids and your imaginary friend sure loves killing babies.

You child f***er.

Also all those counter arguments to Pascals Wager only applies to Pascal's Wager nothing more. It is not meant to debunk your imaginary friend, unicorns or Santa. so your ending points are moot in regard to what you are objecting to. Most religious people especially the fundies actually believe that Pascals Wager isn't true. You must pick the right imaginary friend, worship him in the correct way and do it for real.