How 9/11 was an Occult Ritual Sacrifice

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this interesting video series that connects 9/11, the three towers that fell that day, and their ritualistic connection with the Occult Trinity of the Illuminati! It's intense, and reflects what David Icke said about 9/11 being a ritual occult sacrifice too. There is a reason after all why three towers had to come down rather than just two.

I know it sounds wacky, but it explains a lot. And plus we gotta remember that the elite do worship the Occult. That's why we have the Pyramid and all seeing Eye of Horus on the back of the dollar bill.

Also mentioned is 2012 and the 11 year Sun cycles called "Solar Maxim", which is why 2012 is 11 years after 9/11 happened, and why 11 years before 9/11, on Sept. 11, 1990, George Bush announced a "New World Order".

Wow I'm starting to see the connections now.

In part 2 and 3, it gets into the 9/11 symbolism and numerology.

Interesting food for thought. Connects a lot of dots.

Incidentally, the Illuminati's occult religion originated in ancient Iraq, which may be another secret reason why we are there (besides for the oil that is).

Wow. Really spooky.

As Alex Jones said, the elite and their secret societies DO worship the occult. There's no question about it. That is no secret. Whether it's true or not, THEY believe it. And I'm sure they have their reasons, although they may be diabolical reasons.
Last edited by Winston on August 24th, 2014, 4:57 am, edited 6 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this 3 hour mind blowing and disturbing presentation by Mark Passio about how things in everyday life contain subversive occult symbolism and numerology in them. The connections he draws make it obvious that this is no coincidence. He also explains in detail how 9/11 was an occult ritual sacrifice to change the consciousness of the planet, and why they had to demolish Building 7 on 9/11 even though no plane hit it, in order to complete the three pillar ritual sacrifice. The numerology and symbolism that he shows you step by step will blow you away. After the first hour, your jaw will drop! I promise.

He also explains how popular sports such as baseball are Masonic rituals too. Scary stuff. Perhaps we are all living in a world run by evil occultists? Check it out and ponder it. I guess it's one way of making sense out of why the US is always having senseless unnecessary wars. It can't be just because of money, since the elite have unlimited money and can print it out of thin air whenever they want.

See Mark Passio's website at:
http://www.whatonearthishappening.com

Search his name on YouTube for more of his presentations and interviews.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this new slide show presentation by Mark Passio on a radio show, where he again goes over the symbolism and numerology of how 9/11 was an occult ritual sacrifice designed to change the consciousness of the Earth and keep people in base consciousness. He explains why Building 7 had to be demolished, which the 9/11 Truth movement is still puzzled about, to complete the three pillar ritual in occult and Masonic motif. It's very mind blowing and worth considering, whether you believe it or not. This is a perfect example of how truth may be stranger than fiction.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this speech by Illuminati researcher Fritz Springmeier where he also explains why 9/11 was an occult ritual sacrifice. It's mind blowing and bone-chilling when you see the symbols, words, numbers and connections.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: How 9/11 was an Occult Ritual Sacrifice

Post by Winston »

Here in this presentation, Mark Passio explains the chaos sorcery behind 9/11, which was an occult ritual, using concepts from the Kabbalah, Tarot, Freemasonry and Numerology. It will blow your mind.