Globetrotter, questions about FBI, visa and Bin Laden family

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Globetrotter, questions about FBI, visa and Bin Laden family

Post by Winston »

Globetrotter,

I don't get something. First, see these clips:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-DtO00Jg6s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYLtBQexsiQ&NR=1

1. Ok so why did the FBI ignore numerous warnings from its own agents and leads just before 9/11 that terrorist attacks were imminent?

2. Why did the hijackers get visas into the US so easily? And why was the US consulate agent told not to talk about the visas given to the hijackers or report it?

3. And why was Bin Laden's family safely flown out of the US when OBL was public enemy number one?

This YouTuber put it eloquently:

"funny thing,Bush demands that all leaders of Al-Qaeda be handed over to the US
yet they have Bin Laden's family in the US,flown off after 9/11
the only way they could receive any info on Osama was by his family,yet they were flown out of the country,away from Surveillance.
instead of being under protected custody and Surveillance by the government,they are flown to safety overseas
wow,either the government is really stupid or they are hiding something"

How come the mainstream media is too chickenshit and controlled to cover all this?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

I am not interested in playing this game, Winston.

How about a nice game of Chess?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just have questions. That's all. Are you 100 percent sure that there is no cover up or conspiracy at all in this?

Chess? Sure. Do you play online by notation? I don't have a board here, but I could use a digital one and save my moves. How good are you?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

What part of 'No' do you not understand?

If you want to discuss Chinese cultural differences I am all ears.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Simple really. The Bin Laden family, through Saudi Arabia and the Bush clan have been friends of the US oil interests and famlies for years.

Osama himself was a CIA operative in Afghan for a long time.

The FBI itself may not have known, but those higher up probably knew. It was just another "attack" to get the US Citizenry to sign on for the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan. Meanwhile after all this destruction, our US forces are still in these countries "nation building" to this day.

Oil and natural gas interests now come into the hands of the elites where as before they belong to their sovereign leaders (Saddam). CIA opium fields are opened up to billions of profits a year from the sale of Afghan heroin.

All just a grab for resources under the lies that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. Now they say it was because he violated all those UN resolutions. But someone please tell me why it is the job of the USA to unilaterally go in to oust Saddam while the rest of "old Europe" (as Rummyfeld would say) was against it! And new Europe sent token numbers of men to these countries.

It is the same trick they pulled with Iceland and Brazil. Iceland has refused to submit to the turn over of their natural resources for fake money though. I wonder how long it would be til there must be war declared upon Iceland.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

J.Adama wrote:Simple really. The Bin Laden family, through Saudi Arabia and the Bush clan have been friends of the US oil interests and famlies for years.

Osama himself was a CIA operative in Afghan for a long time.

The FBI itself may not have known, but those higher up probably knew. It was just another "attack" to get the US Citizenry to sign on for the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan. Meanwhile after all this destruction, our US forces are still in these countries "nation building" to this day.

Oil and natural gas interests now come into the hands of the elites where as before they belong to their sovereign leaders (Saddam). CIA opium fields are opened up to billions of profits a year from the sale of Afghan heroin.

All just a grab for resources under the lies that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. Now they say it was because he violated all those UN resolutions. But someone please tell me why it is the job of the USA to unilaterally go in to oust Saddam while the rest of "old Europe" (as Rummyfeld would say) was against it! And new Europe sent token numbers of men to these countries.

It is the same trick they pulled with Iceland and Brazil. Iceland has refused to submit to the turn over of their natural resources for fake money though. I wonder how long it would be til there must be war declared upon Iceland.
That makes sense and is what the film I linked above said too. It's pretty obvious when you connect the dots.

So why is it then that intelligent practical sensible people like Globetrotter and Momopi believe everything the lying weasel George Bush said and that conspiracies are all 100 percent bunk? Why do they believe that with religious fanaticism and close their mind to anything outside of it? Why can't they look at the evidence and connect the dots like we can? How can intelligent people be like that?

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

For the same reason people truly believe in the Democrat vs Republican parties. They are emotionally invested.