Momopi, Globetrotter, I got a big treat for you! :)

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Momopi, Globetrotter, I got a big treat for you! :)

Post by Winston »

Momopi, Globetrotter,

This is as QUALIFIED as it gets!

This guy is as qualified and experienced as it gets when it comes to flying. This is NOT some crackpot conspiracy theorist, but a TRAINED PROFESSIONAL with a long prestigious career in the US Navy and commercial Airline industry.

Commander Ralph Kolstad, U.S. Navy (ret) – Retired commercial airline captain with 27 years experience. Aircraft flown: Boeing 727, 757 and 767, McDonnell Douglas MD-80, and Fokker F-100. Retired fighter pilot. Former Air Combat Instructor, U.S. Navy Fighter Weapons School (Topgun). 20-year Navy career. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom, Douglas A-4 Skyhawk, and Grumman F-14 Tomcat. 23,000+ total hours flown.

Listen to his interview with Kevin Barrett about the 767's flying into the WTC at 500 knots on 9/11. It's very revealing.

http://noliesradio.org/archives/FB20090 ... ad_web.mp3

In the first half of the interview, Kolstad explains why flying a 767 into the WTC isn't as easy as you think. You can't just point the plane at the towers. Steering an airliner is very tricky, especially at sea level. The aerodynamics are more complicated than people assume.

A 767 can only do 500 knots in two scenarios - at cruising altitude (above the clouds), or in a straight nose dive. If you were at the altitute of the WTC, you cannot do 500 knots on a 767. And if you pulled the throttle at full speed at that altitude, you'd lose control of the plane and could not even steer it. That's true even if you're the best pilot in the world.

Hitting a target he explains, especially a narrow one like the WTC, is very difficult and only achievable when you come in at LANDING SPEED, not at full throttle like the hijackers did.

In fact, he saw highly trained professional pilots in flight simulators try to hit the WTC and ALL of them failed. They were only able to hit it when they came in at landing speed. (which is NOT the speed that the 9/11 hijackers came under)

Most astonishing of all, he said that HE HIMSELF COULD NOT HAVE FLOWN those 767's into the WTC like the hijackers did on 9/11, despite all his vast experience, training and skill!!!!!!

Imagine that! That says A LOT.

As to how the planes on 9/11 hit the WTC, he admits he does not know the answer and does not like to speculate. To say that it was a military plane disguised as a 767 or a remote controlled jet, or whatever, would be speculating and he does not want to go there. All he knows for sure, he says, is that a trained professional pilot in a 767 flying 500 knots at sea level would NOT be able to hit the WTC, for various reasons. Anything else is purely speculative.

Now if one of the most experienced and qualified pilots in the world is saying this, that really does mean something. This is NOT some crackpot conspiracy theorist, but a TRAINED PROFESSIONAL with a long prestigious career in the US Navy and commercial Airline industry.

He also gives us some insight into what other airline pilots he's talked to thinks about the whole thing, and how many would rather not even talk about it at all.

And he said that most debunkers on the internet are not qualified to know what they are talking about (you know who you are).

Listen to the interview here:

http://noliesradio.org/archives/FB20090 ... ad_web.mp3

See Kolstad's official statements and qualifications here:

http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/pilots.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Momopi, Globetrotter,

Check out this long list of pilot names and credentials. They are very impressive.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/core.html

Are you saying that these folks don't know what they're talking about? If there was no case for 9/11 Truth, why would so many intelligent rational professionals challenge or doubt the official story, which you consider to be Gospel truth?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Globetrotter,

Can you explain to me how, if a 767 at full throttle at the altitude of the WTC would lose control, as Kolstad explains (bet you didn't listen to it), how the hijackers managed to do it?

Also, if Commander Kolstad could not hit the WTC in a 767 like the hijackers did, then how did the hijackers do it? Explain that one!

Do you have less than 23,000 hours of flight time? If so, doesn't Kolstad know more than you about flying?

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:Momopi, Globetrotter,
Check out this long list of pilot names and credentials. They are very impressive.
Are you saying that these folks don't know what they're talking about? If there was no case for 9/11 Truth, why would so many intelligent rational professionals challenge or doubt the official story, which you consider to be Gospel truth?
http://www.blackfive.net/main/2008/07/p ... r-911.html

"For all their Internet blustering, though, these clowns will never, ever take any of their claims to court because primarily they lack the power of their convictions to really think they could get anywhere with their claims. Plus, their data and claims would never, ever survive professional scrutiny. I've lost count of the number of breathless - BREATHLESS claims of "I have so much evidence I could take them to court right now!" or "This will blow the case wide open!" on certain elements of the 9/11 attacks, but when query "Why aren't you?" you get the standard responses - either a spewing of an indignant "Who do you think you are?" or an immediate entry into the classic excuse matrix - "My dog died" or "My cat coughed up a hairball" or "I can't take the time" or "I have a day job" or "Nobody cares" or "I need to get a haircut". They'll tell you they hold the key - the very answer - to the most heinous crime in recorded history yet won't do anything about it but sit on a web page..."

Last edited by momopi on June 30th, 2010, 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Winston I read lots of paranormal and conspiracy stuff as well, but why do you care so much what Momopi and globetrotter think?

I tend to be very openminded towards most ideas, no matter how seemingly farfetched, but I can understand if people don't believe them. Even if a concept is ultimately true, if it's very 'out there' in regards to your everyday experience and you dont have a detailed enough factual framework to explain how it can be true in spite of the seeming contradictions with what one already knows, I think it's good to regard it as a distant possibility and be skeptical. I don't like it when people reject ideas outright, but it's not like constantly shoving it in their faces ad infinitum is going to change their opinion.
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

Enishi wrote:Winston I read lots of paranormal and conspiracy stuff as well, but why do you care so much what Momopi and globetrotter think?

I tend to be very openminded towards most ideas, no matter how seemingly farfetched, but I can understand if people don't believe them. Even if a concept is ultimately true, if it's very 'out there' in regards to your everyday experience and you dont have a detailed enough factual framework to explain how it can be true in spite of the seeming contradictions with what one already knows, I think it's good to regard it as a distant possibility and be skeptical. I don't like it when people reject ideas outright, but it's not like constantly shoving it in their faces ad infinitum is going to change their opinion.
Nice one Enishi :lol:

Just don't get Winning started on any topic related - even marginally - to TW girls. Then you'll really see the sh*t hit the fan!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

momopi wrote:
Winston wrote:Momopi, Globetrotter,
http://www.blackfive.net/main/2008/07/p ... r-911.html

"For all their Internet blustering, though, these clowns will never, ever take any of their claims to court because primarily they lack the power of their convictions to really think they could get anywhere with their claims. Plus, their data and claims would never, ever survive professional scrutiny. I've lost count of the number of breathless - BREATHLESS claims of "I have so much evidence I could take them to court right now!" or "This will blow the case wide open!" on certain elements of the 9/11 attacks, but when query "Why aren't you?" you get the standard responses - either a spewing of an indignant "Who do you think you are?" or an immediate entry into the classic excuse matrix - "My dog died" or "My cat coughed up a hairball" or "I can't take the time" or "I have a day job" or "Nobody cares" or "I need to get a haircut". They'll tell you they hold the key - the very answer - to the most heinous crime in recorded history yet won't do anything about it but sit on a web page..."

Glad to know you will listen to clear evidence, once we have:
-- crushed the conspiracy and cast the conspirators and collaborators from power, and
-- replaced the attorneys-general, DHS, and the courts... so that fair trials can take place.

Then you would be willing to be convinced, eh?

So first we have to become the dominant conventional wisdom, and then you will be willing to listen to evidence and change your mind.

Right.