Jarrah White - The Leading Expert in the Moon Hoax Debate

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

@ FireEater

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Why did my Chaos Emeralds post make you laugh? Did you know what I was referring to?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
FireEater
Freshman Poster

Re: @ FireEater

Post by FireEater »

Sorry for the double-post. My PC deserves a good hard kick today.
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Why did my Chaos Emeralds post make you laugh? Did you know what I was referring to?
My brother and I used to eat, sleep and breathe Sonic. :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Apollo defenders claim that the flag flutters on the moon because the astronauts are twisting the pole. But in many clips, they are barely moving it at all yet the flag flutters sharply. Here is one example. As you can see, there is no twisting of the pole and very little movement, yet the corner of the flag is fluttering up sharply.

There is also video clips of the Apollo astronauts where you can see wires attached to them from above. Here are some video stills where you can see the wires attached to them.

In short, there is very little solid evidence that we went to the moon, and A LOT of evidence that we didn't. This means the evidence that the moon missions were a hoax heavily OUTWEIGH the little or no evidence that we went. People seem to only believe it out of faith, emotion and pride.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne