Are the Federal Reserve, Central Banks, and Fiat Currency a SCAM? How do they work?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
gsjackson wrote:Most "money" in circulation is created when banks make loans. Only ten percent or less of the loaned funds is actually on hand at the bank, the rest is new money created from scratch (as are the amounts made available on credit cards). Federal reserve notes and coins constitute less than 5 percent of the outstanding money supply; the rest is just accounting entries, created primarily through loans.

You don't need "evidence" that a substantial portion of the federal budget goes to service debt, much of it to banks in the federal reserve system. That's a simple fact. Federal Reserve banks do get tax dollars paid as interest on money they create as loans, but I believe that in the last few years of quantitative easing, the government has not effectively been charged interest on new money from the Fed. (When people start sniffing around this scam because of a tanking economy, i'ts best to lie low with the most egregious aspects.)

Think about it: The US has maybe upwards of 35 percent of the population that is either unemployed or underemployed, people who want to work more. And there are no shortage of jobs needing to be done in this country, starting with a crumbling infrastructure. Yet the would-be workers and jobs can't go forward for lack of something called "money," which is controlled by a system of private banks. Something's wrong with this picture. The US government is given the power to coin money by the Constitution. That's what it ought to be doing instead of remaining at the mercy of the blood-sucking middlemen.
Ok several questions then.

Why does the government claim that our tax money is used to build roads and schools then?

Why don't banks just give loans to everyone who wants one, even those with bad credit, since they have nothing to lose?

Why doesn't the Fed help the economy by cancelling out some of the debt owed by the US government? Wouldn't that reverse the impending economic collapse?
1. Some of it is, obviously, though schools are built primarily with state and local funds.

2. The banks have reserve requirements that they are required to maintain. Loans that go bad are counted against this requirement, and make the issuance of profitable new loans more difficult.

3. If it comes to that, I suspect the banksters probably would write down US debt. Where else are they going to find a country with a state-of-the-art military and no political checks whatsoever against using it to achieve any desired geo-political objective?
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Taxes are levied at various levels. Federal income tax, State income tax, property tax, sales tax, Business/Corp tax, liqueur tax, tobacco tax, and so on.

I live in OC and this is where our property tax and sales tax is going:

================================================

So, if you look at the pie charts above, 47% of the property tax collected goes toward schools, and 68% of the sales tax goes to CA State General Fund, which spends its money as follows:

From above pie chart, we can see that the CA State government spends 57.7% of its general fund in education expenses. Detailed summary here:
http://www.ebudget.ca.gov/pdf/Revised/B ... Charts.pdf

Because California has Prop 13 that caps our base property tax to 1%, many new developments have Mello-Roos bonds that pays for additional infrastructure improvements (roads, pipes, etc). In HOA's, your HOA fee may go toward the maintenance of roads within the HOA boundary. I pay about $250/month for my HOA and all the streets, street lights, land scape, parks, etc. within our walls are considered private and maintained by our HOA funds.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is an animated film that explains how money and banks were created and how money today is nothing but debt.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Momopi, this film will lay to rest any question about whether the Fed cartel is a scam. Even Ron Paul says that it is a scam. Watch it and you will drop the propaganda you believe about the Fed being legitimate. Keep this in mind: Even though you don't realize it, your mind has been PROGRAMMED with the belief that the "official version" of things is always true and correct.

FIAT EMPIRE: Why The Federal Reserve Violates The U.S. Constitution-Full Length

Description:

FIAT EMPIRE explores why some feel the Federal Reserve System is a "bunch of organized crooks" and others feel some of its practices "are in violation of the U.S. Constitution." Discover why experts agree the Fed is a banking cartel that benefits mainly bankers, their clients in need of easy money, bailouts and a Congress that would rather go deeper into debt than seek funding from its constituents. Long-term studies indicated the Federal Reserve System encourages war, destabilizes the economy (by causing boom and bust cycles), generates inflation (a hidden tax) and is the supreme instrument of unjust enrichment for a select group of insiders. If you are fed up with an ever expanding state and corporations that are "too-big-to-fail," look no further than the fiat money printed by the Fed.

Produced by William L. Van Alen, Jr.
Written & Directed by James Jaeger

Featuring:
Ron Paul, U.S. Congressman
G. Edward Griffin, Author/Producer
Ted Baehr, Media Expert
Edwin Vieira, Author, Constitutional Attorney
Last edited by Winston on July 16th, 2013, 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Glenn Beck exposed the Federal Reserve cartel scam on Fox News and then got fired for it! Here is the program where he did that.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The American Dream - Full Length

Description:

A simple animated explanation of HOW the private Federal Reserve steals your money and WHY it must be stopped

Subtitles now available;
-Greek
-English
-Spanish
-Portugese(brazil)
-Czech
-Hungarian
-Romanian
-Bulgarian
-Finnish

The AMERICAN DREAM is a 30 minute animated film that shows you how you've been scammed by the most basic elements of our government system. All of us Americans strive for the American Dream, and this film shows you why your dream is getting farther and farther away. Do you know how your money is created? Or how banking works? Why did housing prices skyrocket and then plunge? Do you really know what the Federal Reserve System is and how it affects you every single day? THE AMERICAN DREAM takes an entertaining but hard hitting look at how the problems we have today are nothing new, and why leaders throughout our history have warned us and fought against the current type of financial system we have in America today. You will be challenged to investigate some very entrenched and powerful institutions in this nation, and hopefully encouraged to help get our nation back on track.

Buy the high quality video from the website,
http://theamericandreamfilm.com/

The video creators understand that how the monetary system works can be very confusing to some and have done a brilliant job in explaining how the whole system is set up to keep you forever in debt. This is not what the original founding fathers of America had in mind.

Also, this is not just an American problem. It's the same scam in nearly all countries around the world

Please support the video creators by buying the high quality video from their website or by making a donation
http://theamericandreamfilm.com/
Last edited by Winston on July 16th, 2013, 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great documentaries about the Federal Reserve scam and fiat money system.

FIAT EMPIRE: Why the Federal Reserve Violates the U.S. Constitution

Description:

A James Jaeger Film featuring RON PAUL, Congressman/Presidential Candidate; G. EDWARD GRIFFIN, Author/Producer; EDWIN VIEIRA, Author/Constitutional Attorney and TED BAEHR, Founder of MovieGuide and Christian Film & TV Commission -- FIAT EMPIRE was one of the first films to come out on the Federal Reserve System providing a valuable primer on a complex subject. This 60-minute documentary explores why some feel the "Fed" is a "bunch of organized crooks" (as John Adams put it) and others feel some of its practices "are in violation of the U.S. Constitution." Discover why experts agree the Fed is a banking cartel that benefits mainly bankers, their clients in need of "easy money" and bailouts, and a Congress that would rather go deeper in debt than seek funding from its constituents. Long-term studies indicate the Federal Reserve System encourages war, destabilizes the economy (by causing boom and bust cycles), generates inflation (a hidden tax) and is the supreme instrument of unjust enrichment for a select group of insiders. If you are fed up with an ever-expanding state and corporations that are "too-big-to-fail," look no farther than the fiat currency printed by the Federal Reserve System.

Secret of Oz

Intro

"In 1996, in a documentary called "The MoneyMasters", we asked the question why is America going broke. It wasn't clear then that we were, but it is today. Now the question is how can we get out of this mess. Foreclosures are everywhere, unemployment is skyrocketing -- and this is only the beginning. America's economy is on a long, slippery slope from here on. The bubble ride of debt has come to an end.

"What can government do? The sad answer is -- under the current monetary system -- nothing. It's not going to get better until the root of the problem is understood and addressed. There isn't enough stimulus money in the entire world to get us out of this hole.

"Why? Debt. The national debt is just like our consumer debt -- it's the interest that's killing us.

"Though most people don't realize it the government can't just issue it's own money anymore. It used to be that way. The King could just issue stuff called money. Abraham Lincoln did it to win the Civil War.

"No, today, in our crazy money system, the government has to borrow our money into existence and then pay interest on it. That's why they call it the National Debt. All our money is created out of debt. Politicians who focus on reducing the National Debt as an answer probably don't know what the National Debt really is. To reduce the National Debt would be to reduce our money -- and there's already too little of that.

"No, you have to go deeper. You have to get at the root of this problem or we're never going to fix this. The solution isn't new or radical. America used to do it. Politicians used to fight with big bankers over it. It's all in our history -- now sadly -- in the distant past.

"But why can't we just do it again? Why can't we just issue our own money, debt free? That, my friends, is the answer. Talk about reform! That's the only reform that will make a huge difference to everyone's life -- even worldwide.

"The solution is the secret that's been hidden from us for just over 100 years -- ever since the time when author L. Frank Baum wrote "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm wondering something. A lot of people and authors in the conspiracy movement simply tout these Federal Reserve banking conspiracy schemes like religious tenets without showing any evidence.

Even credible scholars like Edward G. Griffin have written a book about it called "The Creature From Jekyll Island". It's supposed to be the best one. Glenn Beck on Fox even did a special report about this, just before he was fired for it. You can see it on YouTube. If you want a step by step explanation for it, see the popular internet film "Zeitgeist Addendum". There are many documentaries about it on YouTube too.

However, I'm skeptical of this whole Federal Reserve conspiracy thing. Its claims are that:

- Every US dollar in circulation in the US economy is created by debt and is owed.
- The Fed prints money out of thin air backed by nothing, called "fiat money".
- The banking elite owns America and the US government by controlling its money supply and funding the government itself.
- The Federal government gets ALL its money from the Federal Reserve and international bankers, which is loaned at interest and can NEVER be repaid. The government does not print money and owes everything to the Fed.
- All the taxes you pay goes to pay the interest on the national debt, not to any domestic public services.

The reasons I'm skeptical about all this are:

- If all this were true, then wouldn't there be millions of whistleblowers talking about it from government and finance? It seems too black and white cartoonish.
- Also, wouldn't the leaders of other countries be exposing America for it? Why hasn't Putin talked about it on Russian news or the leaders of the Middle Eastern countries brought it up? Why isn't the whole world talking about it? How come its only talked about in conspiracy circles and alternative media?
- Wouldn't such a ponzi scheme have collapsed a long time ago? How could it have gone on since 1913?
- How can the banksters loan the government all its money at interest, which can never be repaid? What a stupid system. The people who own the banks must be a lot smarter than that.
- If all the trillions of national debt is owed to the banksters, then why don't they just cancel out some of it to help the economy? Why do they let the national debt keep growing forever? Can't they just cancel or write off some of it? What would they have to lose by writing off the national debt, since the money doesn't exist anyway and they have unlimited money?
- If the banksters could print unlimited money and had unlimited wealth, then why would they care about getting richer? Why would they start wars for profit? Wouldn't that be like adding ice to Antarctica? Why would they need any money at all if they are creating all of it?
- Why continue to tax the American public, if you already have unlimited money and can print it anytime? What's the point of the IRS or the income tax amendment?
- Why does one have to qualify for a loan from a bank, if the bank issues money it doesn't have out of thin air under "fractional reserve banking"? Why doesn't it just give everyone a loan and not ask it to be paid back, since the bank has nothing to lose when it distributes money out of nothing by typing it into a computer?
- Why don't the banksters give every American citizen a million dollars? The banksters that create money out of thin air would have nothing to lose right?
- Why doesn't Congress just do whatever it wants, since money is no object and can be printed out of thin air?
- Why would the Federal government allow the banksters to control the entire money supply and issue all currency in the first place? Why would they allow the banksters to own the government itself?

So you see, this theory doesn't make much sense. I'd like to see some evidence for it. What's the basis of it? Conspiracy people tout this like they are religious truths. But what's the evidence and basis for it? Does Ron Paul believe in this?

Can someone enlighten me? Where's the evidence or proof for all these claims?

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:I'm wondering something. A lot of people and authors in the conspiracy movement simply tout these Federal Reserve banking conspiracy schemes like religious tenets without showing any evidence.

Even credible scholars like Edward G. Griffin have written a book about it called "The Creature From Jekyll Island". It's supposed to be the best one. Glenn Beck on Fox even did a special report about this, just before he was fired for it. You can see it on YouTube. If you want a step by step explanation for it, see the popular internet film "Zeitgeist Addendum". There are many documentaries about it on YouTube too.

However, I'm skeptical of this whole Federal Reserve conspiracy thing. Its claims are that:

- Every US dollar in circulation in the US economy is created by debt and is owed.
- The Fed prints money out of thin air backed by nothing, called "fiat money".
- The banking elite owns America and the US government by controlling its money supply and funding the government itself.
- The Federal government gets ALL its money from the Federal Reserve and international bankers, which is loaned at interest and can NEVER be repaid. The government does not print money and owes everything to the Fed.
- All the taxes you pay goes to pay the interest on the national debt, not to any domestic public services.

The reasons I'm skeptical about all this are:

- If all this were true, then wouldn't there be millions of whistleblowers talking about it from government and finance? It seems too black and white cartoonish.
- Also, wouldn't the leaders of other countries be exposing America for it? Why hasn't Putin talked about it on Russian news or the leaders of the Middle Eastern countries brought it up? Why isn't the whole world talking about it? How come its only talked about in conspiracy circles and alternative media?
- Wouldn't such a ponzi scheme have collapsed a long time ago? How could it have gone on since 1913?
- How can the banksters loan the government all its money at interest, which can never be repaid? What a stupid system. The people who own the banks must be a lot smarter than that.
- If all the trillions of national debt is owed to the banksters, then why don't they just cancel out some of it to help the economy? Why do they let the national debt keep growing forever? Can't they just cancel or write off some of it? What would they have to lose by writing off the national debt, since the money doesn't exist anyway and they have unlimited money?
- If the banksters could print unlimited money and had unlimited wealth, then why would they care about getting richer? Why would they start wars for profit? Wouldn't that be like adding ice to Antarctica? Why would they need any money at all if they are creating all of it?
- Why continue to tax the American public, if you already have unlimited money and can print it anytime? What's the point of the IRS or the income tax amendment?
- Why does one have to qualify for a loan from a bank, if the bank issues money it doesn't have out of thin air under "fractional reserve banking"? Why doesn't it just give everyone a loan and not ask it to be paid back, since the bank has nothing to lose when it distributes money out of nothing by typing it into a computer?
- Why don't the banksters give every American citizen a million dollars? The banksters that create money out of thin air would have nothing to lose right?
- Why doesn't Congress just do whatever it wants, since money is no object and can be printed out of thin air?
- Why would the Federal government allow the banksters to control the entire money supply and issue all currency in the first place? Why would they allow the banksters to own the government itself?

So you see, this theory doesn't make much sense. I'd like to see some evidence for it. What's the basis of it? Conspiracy people tout this like they are religious truths. But what's the evidence and basis for it? Does Ron Paul believe in this?

Can someone enlighten me? Where's the evidence or proof for all these claims?

Mr. Wu, this is a 300 year old Ponzi scheme, the only difference between this Ponzi and others is the bankers have unlimited digits to keep propping it up where it collapses. It collapsed world wide in quite a few areas over the last 5 years and the FED as well as the BOE has been secretly propping the whole system up world wide with the fake money system.

Mr. Wu, you must understand these people have unlimited fake money to pull this deception off. The first thing they started doing when they got the charter was to start buying all the publishing companies up and censoring how their money conn works.

Practically nobody new they were running a counterfeiting Ponzi scheme, there have been books on this going back centuries explaining this but the people running the con propaganda shell game one out because they had unlimited money to propagandize us into believing the system was fare and honest.

Go read the book " The Coming Battle " written in 1899, Wahlbert saw this coming over a century ago. This civilization they are building is based on the lie exclusively. They have got to make people believe the lie is true to pull the one world dictatorship off.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

After Glenn Beck left Fox, he got his own TV Show on Blaze TV. Here he talks about the gold rehypothecation scam by the Fed.

Description:

AIRED ON 01/08/2014 THE BLAZE "GLENN BECK PROGRAM"
Glenn Beck Takes Gold Rehypothecation Story Mainstream- German Gold is GONE!
Posted on January 16, 2014 by The Doc — 5 Comments ↓
In the eyes of TPTB, it is one thing when a fringe financial blog such as SilverDoctors reports on and discusses the fact that the gold reserves supposedly held 5 stories below the NY Fed are likely rehypothecated and vaporized long ago. It is another thing entirely when the former top personality on Fox News, and whose news website The Blaze is the 140th most visited website in the entire US, devotes 20 minutes of TV time discussing the German's attempts to repatriate their gold reserves, and discusses the implications of what the Fed only returning 37 tons of re-cast gold bullion to the Bundesbank in year 1 likely means.
In Glenn Beck's own words:
"The situation is worse than even I thought it was....There's not alot of that gold (at the Fed) really left. The answer is rehypothecation.
How hard is it to return the Bundesbank's gold? It has their stamp on it! The reason the German gold is being returned over 7 years is that a phone call came in to the Germans and said 'Hey, Rehypothecation, Dude! There's not enough gold here! We were playing a game!'
Once people demand their hard asset back, the entire thing collapses!"

It appears the gold manipulation and rehypothecation story has just gone mainstream.

http://www.maxkeiser.com/2014/01/glenn- ... nt-page-1/

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Does the Federal Reserve print money out of thin air?

Post by Winston »

Download "The Creature of Jekyll Island", by G Edward Griffin, which exposes the Federal Reserve conspiracy, in multiple ebook formats here:

https://archive.org/details/CreatureFro ... ardGriffin

Description:

"The Creature from Jekyll Island - one of the classic expose's of the treachery and thievery we call "The Federal Reserve" - which is curiously neither federal, nor is it a reserve. No one cuts to the center of the issue quite like Griffin. This is an issue which impacts nearly every aspect of your material life, since you probably earn and buy almost everything you have with "Federal Reserve Notes". The IRS, too, is but little more than a collection agency for the "Federal Reserve". Find out the truth and the history of this evil which strangles our society."

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

This is not a conspiracy theory and has been known since 2007.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Nobody is printing anymore, its all plastic these days, they just add number on computer screen when somebody needs credit, who wants to trade with gold or silver

Every country has a central bank which is in charge of nations monetary policy, even Japan and Korea
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

All roads go back to the CITI and Europe on this, Benjamin Franklin stated the real reason for the revolutionary war was the colonist trying to operate a honest money system outside the Crown....

For a stupid populace what our rulers are doing really is the easiest way to manage the goy! Try not to blame them to much, I don't like it but why can't people figure this out ?

Eustace Mullins is the father of the research on this, Ezra Pound hired him at the age of 23 to research this in the congressional library. They put Ezra Pound in a mental ward for ? ing it...........c
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Questions about fiat currency and central banks

Post by Winston »

I dont get something about fiat currency and central banks. Can anyone explain them?

If the central banks print money out of nothing, then its worthless. Not debt. Not a loan. So what do the banks lose if they cancel the debt? The money is worthless. They can print money and put it in their own pocket. So why do they need to be paid back? Do u see what i mean?

Also how come the income tax in taiwan is only 10 percent? How does the government in taiwan function that way but italian government cannot? The average italian is intellectual, much more than taiwanese. The average taiwanese is primitive like animals and dumbfuck eggshells, I swear. Not much brighter than filipinos. So how is the taiwan government more efficient than the italian government? Makes no sense.

Why doesnt the government overthrow the central banks then? Like the king of france did with the knights of templar in the 14th century because they were in huge debt to them?

So why doesnt government arrest all the bankers and cancel all debt and then the problem is solved?