Lust and love magic

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Lust and love magic

Post by Kalinago »

Friends,I have alot of experience over the last five years using this in the form of mantra and yantra from various systems.

They do work some more powerful than others.

Testimonies also support this from a wide range of people.

Here's what happened today I used the kamakhya beej mantra and effects started to occur,a half hour later I decided to seek out what it did,and the various effects are exactly what this mantra is used for.

That is proof for me that it works independent of your expectations of assumptions.

But here's the thing:magic is evil!the entities behind this are noones slaves and have zero benevolence so you always pay with something formit to work.

It will backfire and these entities will enslave you and destroy you for thinking you can use them as your servant.

Sattvic magic does not coerce or force things.

Say you use a sattvic amulet or mantra it gives you what you NEED at the proper time not what you THINK you need to be happy.

I realized this and also found this out from some learned Hindus right before I got into trouble,I think it was enki protecting me?

Now that I've repented to diminish it's effects I am under manipulation and attack by some of these astral pisachas that control these things.I even saw one while going out for a smoke.

Stay away from anything coercive.

Even with pheromones use only socials not sexuals even if social signatures give off beta vibes.

This is very negative karma and cause and effect.

By doing this you yourself are trying to control life and others and will meet with the consequences of such a pisacha and draco way of thinking.

That's what I wanted to say and I see it as my duty to warm people because of mt own vast experience with magic.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kalinago
Junior Poster

Re: Lust and love magic

Post by Kalinago »

the best thing for sexual attraction and getting sex is appeasing mars.

the mangal graha shanti beej mantra is good fort that.

Mangala deva is the God Mars in western astrology.