Occult Knowledge and Reality

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Occult Knowledge and Reality

Post by Tsar »

Some of my recent posts have been cryptic and some of the strangest things that I have posted because they're about glitching systems, glitching or finding hacks for reality so I can change my future by using certain system level forces. I was unknowingly thinking about high level concepts and arcane knowledge and reality without actually intending to do that.

Certain things happened recently that was mind shattering after I began to think about deep topics and reality. Either the System, fate, or the Elites were probably wanting me to watch the first of many mind shattering yet simple and rational videos on YouTube. Things which are in the system but we cannot prove and might be never be able to prove by using the system even if we had an infinite amount of time.

I also genuinely didn't want anything out of the System anymore. I didn't care about winning. I decided that anything would only be nice or an enhancement. I was beginning to decide that I was rejecting the System and everything in it. I still don't care but that's because I am already balanced.

Then I began to notice patterns.

I also realized about perception and carrying myself with an aura of power. That I must not seek approval since approval by others isn't necessary. I must always stand tall without ever looking down or looking away, but instead I must confront all, look above them and look at them. My only problem was not trusting myself or not trusting my own intuition or not trying to search for the truth myself! I ended that last year! This year I ended seeking approval because I must command approval! I have cast aside all my wants but not reject anything fate gives me that I want. That's when I completed my transformation but I have not reached my final transformation!

Yesterday, everything came together. I learned an Occult Secret. Something powerful.

I don't know exactly if any of my Occult Experiments will work but if they do, I would be doing what the Elites who know the Occult can do. Change my life so I can join the ranks of the powerful. After rejecting reality and wanting to try to find a way to glitch reality, I happened to piece together one of the most powerful Occult Secrets.

I could be wrong or be unable to use what knowledge I gained, but the Elites are definitely using this knowledge and know it. This Occult Secret directly or indirectly connects to everything.

I don't actually know if any other Secret exists but they probably do. All I know for certain is that I discovered the #1 Occult Secret.

Ever since I saw this movie promo back in 2012, I thought it was the trailer with the most occult signs, symbols, and metaphors ever shown in any trailer all in the same promo.

Yesterday, after I had my epic revelation, YouTube showed me a new horror movie that includes mind shattering mathematical concepts from previous videos, which sort of relate to the first video that YouTube kept showing to me, until I watched it, because some things about math can shatter how someone might think about reality.

I won't say anything about my discoveries.

Only that if I have succeeded in learning the Occult Secret because of deep discoveries learned through self-discovery, and then I can use those Occult Secrets, then I would have joined the ranks of the Elites without having being given a formal invitation or born into the Elite Bloodlines.

I noticed back in January that the Elites or the System has been using the Elites to show more and more Occult Secrets in newer entertainment, especially companies like Amazon and Netflix.

Just as a closing remark, the total number of threads in the Paranormal Topics of the forum was 666 and this topic makes #667.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑