Respect for the Jews

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Respect for the Jews

Post by Zambales »

MrMan wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 6:28 pm
Zambales wrote:
November 10th, 2018, 2:18 am
MrMan wrote:
November 3rd, 2018, 2:33 pm
Zambales wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 5:34 am
Aren't Jews themselves guilty of discrimination? Isn't this the reason why they choose not to integrate?
Would you want to live in a society where people-groups are forced to integrate and intermarry? The state could say, "You must have children with this black woman." or "You must have children with this Filippina." What if you are not attracted to blacks and Filippinas? Is it immoral to have a preference?

What if you have a religious belief that teaches you to intermarry with your own group, as many Jews do?

I had a Japanese friend who wanted to marry a Japanese woman. He lived in the US, and was a little shy about saying that because some people would condemn him as a racist for it. I don't think we should look down on people for wanting to marry in their people-group. I wouldn't want people looking down on me for marrying outside of mine.
Everyone should have a choice but basing that choice on which religion that person is aligned with is rather shallow wouldn't you say?
No, I wouldn't say that. I would say choosing a wife based on religious beliefs is a lot more important than a lot of other criteria people use-- breast size, facial beauty, waste diameter, what kind of music she likes, etc. From what I have read of divorce statistics, religious belief and differences in religious belief are important risk factors. Also, if you want to raise children together, it is difficult if you are not on the same page.
Anyone can pretend to be a follower of religion. It's far more advisable to base someone on their character.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

MrMan wrote:
Zambales wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Zambales wrote:
Aren't Jews themselves guilty of discrimination? Isn't this the reason why they choose not to integrate?
Would you want to live in a society where people-groups are forced to integrate and intermarry? The state could say, "You must have children with this black woman." or "You must have children with this Filippina." What if you are not attracted to blacks and Filippinas? Is it immoral to have a preference?

What if you have a religious belief that teaches you to intermarry with your own group, as many Jews do?

I had a Japanese friend who wanted to marry a Japanese woman. He lived in the US, and was a little shy about saying that because some people would condemn him as a racist for it. I don't think we should look down on people for wanting to marry in their people-group. I wouldn't want people looking down on me for marrying outside of mine.
Everyone should have a choice but basing that choice on which religion that person is aligned with is rather shallow wouldn't you say?
No, I wouldn't say that. I would say choosing a wife based on religious beliefs is a lot more important than a lot of other criteria people use-- breast size, facial beauty, waste diameter, what kind of music she likes, etc. From what I have read of divorce statistics, religious belief and differences in religious belief are important risk factors. Also, if you want to raise children together, it is difficult if you are not on the same page.
Anyone can pretend to be a follower of religion. It's far more advisable to base someone on their character.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Zambales wrote:
November 22nd, 2018, 11:10 am
MrMan wrote:
Zambales wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Zambales wrote:

That's true, too. You wouldn't want to marry a hypocrite. But it would not have been wise for me to marry a Buddhist or Muslim even if she were generally a nice person.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Zambales wrote:
November 22nd, 2018, 11:10 am
MrMan wrote:
Zambales wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Zambales wrote:

That's true, too. You wouldn't want to marry a hypocrite. But it would not have been wise for me to marry a Buddhist or Muslim even if she were generally a nice person.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@MrMan
If Jews are so innocent and normal, then why did God say in the Bible that he divorced Israel?

Also do you think usury and charging interest is moral? Why are religions against usury? Isn't it parasitic for banks to print money out of nothing and then charge usury on it? Have you seen any of the lectures by G. Edward Griffin about how the central banking scam works in America?

With usury, you earn money on interest by doing nothing and creating nothing of value. That's the definition of a parasite.

Plus when you print money out of nothing, you raise inflation too, which is not natural or normal and didn't exist in the first 200 years of American history. If it wasn't for inflation caused by the central banks, America's cost of living would be low like it was in the 1950's, not outrageously high like now. You can't even call someone to fix your plumbing without paying them 75 dollars. That's insane.

Did you consider all this?

I'm not saying the average Jew is bad. But the ones running the central banking conspiracy and scam definitely are. They've ruined America and have started many wars, including the first two world wars. Isn't that a bad thing? You can't deny that such people are evil.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston didn't these same people set the situation we have in China today up ?

I think Arthur Koestler is probably right and a group of people who are interlinked through breeding and practicing Judaism by tracing the linage through the mother has used the religion as a front to do business and trade and have pretty much conquered most of the people on the planet.....
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Different groups tend to have historical scapegoats on which to project fault for their personal failures.

Feminists say, “It’s the patriarchy!”
Men’s Rights Advocates say, “It’s the feminists!”
Black Radicals say, “It’s the white man!”
Poor people say, “It’s the rich!”
Uneducated people say, “It’s the politicians!”
Frustrated/entitled losers say, “It’s the Jews!”

Notice a pattern here?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
November 27th, 2018, 2:28 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 27th, 2018, 10:16 am
Different groups tend to have historical scapegoats on which to project fault for their personal failures.

Notice a pattern here?
A pattern with some of these would be justified resentment of aggrieved parties against the evil scumbags screwing them over. Still, I don’t blame you for not resenting your effective curators. Your role in American society, just like that of other porto-people such as women, was to act as a placeholder to keep talented white men away from the levers of power where they might have been a threat to the evil Anglo-Jewish elite.

But just think - have the Jews really done you a favor? Without the Jews you would likely have been running wild and free on the plains of Africa with the other beasts before being cleanly brought down with the finest match grade .300 Winchester Magnum round and having your head mounted on the wall of a great white hunter next to that of a cape buffalo. Wouldn’t that have been a much more noble and natural existence for you?
In fact, I have had Jewish professors and I have hired Jewish attorneys, physicians, tax preparers, and investment advisors. So yes, I have had positive experiences with them.

Perhaps if you were not so much of a failure at life, you could have utilized talented Jews to amount to more than just a sniveling, whining incel who can barely survive. Oh that’s right, if it were not for evil, conniving Jews, you’d be a billionaire with lots of success and young women by his side, right? :lol:

Oh and by they way, I don’t live in American society so my role there is essentially a taxpayer who helps pay for expired, incel Hutts like you to be scrapped up from their gamer chairs and disposed of in a local crematorium. You should be thanking me in advance!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Moretorque wrote:
November 27th, 2018, 9:33 am

I think Arthur Koestler is probably right and a group of people who are interlinked through breeding and practicing Judaism by tracing the linage through the mother has used the religion as a front to do business and trade and have pretty much conquered most of the people on the planet.....
I heard a presentation on research into Ashkenazi DNA. The results were consistent with the hypothesis that they came from the Jewish community in Rome and intermarried with local Gentile women. The presenter said that according to Talmudic teachings, if the women were not converted, then their children were not Jewish. Since there may not have been so-called 'rabbi's up there in those remote parts at first, it could be some of these women were unconverted and their children would not have been truly considered Jewish according to Talmudic teaching. In the Bible, the lineage for the tribe and also inheritance was carried through the male line. Descent through females because important after the Babylonian captivity, maybe because of all the rapes that took place.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
November 26th, 2018, 9:20 pm
@MrMan
If Jews are so innocent and normal, then why did God say in the Bible that he divorced Israel?
I did not say Jews are innocent. The Bible also says all have sinned and have come short of the kingdom of God. I do not believe Jews should be singled out for violence.
Also do you think usury and charging interest is moral? Why are religions against usury? Isn't it parasitic for banks to print money out of nothing and then charge usury on it? Have you seen any of the lectures by G. Edward Griffin about how the central banking scam works in America?
No, I haven't that I know of. Fiat currency and interest are two issues, though they are intertwined in the modern economic system. The currency system we have now evolved over time, but the last major change to it was in the 1970's. From the perspective of history, that is a blip in time. I do not know how long the economic system will last.

In the Old Testament, Israelites were not allowed to charge each other interest. In the middle ages, Roman Catholics were not allowed to charge each other interest. Jews were often barred from owning land or for other sociological reasons, clustered in cities and entered professiosns. Some of them opened pawned shops and were pioneers in the banking industry. They could charge Gentiles interest.
Plus when you print money out of nothing, you raise inflation too, which is not natural or normal and didn't exist in the first 200 years of American history. If it wasn't for inflation caused by the central banks, America's cost of living would be low like it was in the 1950's, not outrageously high like now. You can't even call someone to fix your plumbing without paying them 75 dollars. That's insane.
How do you get a plumber to come out that cheap?
I'm not saying the average Jew is bad. But the ones running the central banking conspiracy and scam definitely are. They've ruined America and have started many wars, including the first two world wars. Isn't that a bad thing? You can't deny that such people are evil.
I am not up on all the Jewish conspiracy theories. How do you think Jews started the World Wars? Do you think if there weren't any Jews to plunder, Hitler would not have been able to fund WWII, and so it's their fault?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 27th, 2018, 10:16 am

Notice a pattern here?
Usury destroys civilization and these people are userers.....
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MrMan wrote:
November 28th, 2018, 11:49 am
Moretorque wrote:

I heard a presentation on research into Ashkenazi DNA. The results were consistent with the hypothesis that they came from the Jewish community in Rome and intermarried with local Gentile women. The presenter said that according to Talmudic teachings, if the women were not converted, then their children were not Jewish. Since there may not have been so-called 'rabbi's up there in those remote parts at first, it could be some of these women were unconverted and their children would not have been truly considered Jewish according to Talmudic teaching. In the Bible, the lineage for the tribe and also inheritance was carried through the male line. Descent through females because important after the Babylonian captivity, maybe because of all the rapes that took place.
I think for the most part this is the biggest hoax in history and DNA testing is easily fudged especially when you have unlimited funding to tamper with the results in order to get the desired outcome and these people building this one world system pretty much lie about everything to meet their end goals.....
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Moretorque wrote:
November 30th, 2018, 10:42 am
MrMan wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

I think for the most part this is the biggest hoax in history and DNA testing is easily fudged especially when you have unlimited funding to tamper with the results in order to get the desired outcome and these people building this one world system pretty much lie about everything to meet their end goals.....
My guess is you, like myself, do not know enough about the details of genetic testing to know if the results have been tampered with. I suppose any academic research out there could be a lie. There is at least a peer review process. I've never been asked for theee original data in my experience, which is still limited, and not in a medical area. If you have multiple unrelated groups finding the same things, though, that gives research some credibility if the methodology is not flawed in a way that yeilds consistent wrong results. In some of the hard scientists, multiple researchers repeat the same experiment.

Rejecting research without looking into it because you do not like the results seems a bit too convenient.

Yiddish has an awful lot of Hebrew vocabulary in it. That seems to lend some credence to the traditional view of where the Jews came from.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MrMan wrote:
December 3rd, 2018, 11:46 am
Moretorque wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

My guess is you, like myself, do not know enough about the details of genetic testing to know if the results have been tampered with. I suppose any academic research out there could be a lie. There is at least a peer review process. I've never been asked for theee original data in my experience, which is still limited, and not in a medical area. If you have multiple unrelated groups finding the same things, though, that gives research some credibility if the methodology is not flawed in a way that yeilds consistent wrong results. In some of the hard scientists, multiple researchers repeat the same experiment.

Rejecting research without looking into it because you do not like the results seems a bit too convenient.

Yiddish has an awful lot of Hebrew vocabulary in it. That seems to lend some credence to the traditional view of where the Jews came from.

Actually it's interesting you bring the Yiddish language up because that is part of what I am basing my opionion on, from my light research on this particalar part of the subject it was brought to my attention the Hebrew part of Yiddish is broken and there are flaws in the way they adapt the Hebrew to form Yiddish.

If the original language was Hebrew it would be the dominant part of the laguage and the Germanic part would be secondary, That is not what I was reading, the Hebrew was grafted on and from my reading it was poorly done and has flaws meaning that more than likely there is a break with no direct line to the people who created the Hebrew language.

Then where I find our rulers literally lie about everything in order to have there way with the world and just look what is going on in Israel with the Palestinians, more than likely they are the true bloodlines who are responsible for the book which has caused so many problems so killing them is probably the right choice made by the Ashkenazi.

These people do not look to be from that region of the world at all to me, yes the Ashkenazi more than likely have no direct ancestry from that region but they do understand the traditions of tracing the linage through the mother and that does mean some sort of link but a direct blood link I find very questionable.......
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Moretorque wrote:
December 3rd, 2018, 4:33 pm
MrMan wrote:
December 3rd, 2018, 11:46 am
Moretorque wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

Actually it's interesting you bring the Yiddish language up because that is part of what I am basing my opionion on, from my light research on this particalar part of the subject it was brought to my attention the Hebrew part of Yiddish is broken and there are flaws in the way they adapt the Hebrew to form Yiddish.

If the original language was Hebrew it would be the dominant part of the laguage and the Germanic part would be secondary, That is not what I was reading, the Hebrew was grafted on and from my reading it was poorly done and has flaws meaning that more than likely there is a break with no direct line to the people who created the Hebrew language.

Then where I find our rulers literally lie about everything in order to have there way with the world and just look what is going on in Israel with the Palestinians, more than likely they are the true bloodlines who are responsible for the book which has caused so many problems so killing them is probably the right choice made by the Ashkenazi.

These people do not look to be from that region of the world at all to me, yes the Ashkenazi more than likely have no direct ancestry from that region but they do understand the traditions of tracing the linage through the mother and that does mean some sort of link but a direct blood link I find very questionable.......
You have the problem of motivation. What would the motivation be for an entire people-group to pretend to be Jewish, especially during the pagan era? There were Jewish communities in Rome. It makes more sense for the Jews to have migrated out of Rome, especially since there were sporadic persecutions of them there.

Even in the time of Christ, many of the Jews in the Holy Land used Hebrew as a religious language and spoke Aramaic as their native language. There may have been some native speakers since the 'people of the land' remained during the captivity and the surrounding nations would have spoken similar dialects-- 'Hebrew languages.' It is unlikely that the Hebrew of the Ashkenazi would have been perfect Hebrew of the Biblical period, anyway.

I haven't read about these supposed problems with Hebrew and Yiddish. It seems unlikely that they would have put together a multi-century hoax just so they could take over a patch of land the size of New Jersey in the middle east in the 20th century.

Palestinians may be closely related to Jews. Some Jews associate them with the Edomites, the descendants of Esau, Isaac's son. Common DNA could be Isaac's DNA. Or many of them may be the descendants of Jews who joined churches or mosques in times past.

If the DNA evidence is right, Jews of middle eastern heritage moved north and had children with white (whiter) girls. Jewish communities in Ethiopia look black.