Respect for the Jews

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Respect for the Jews

Post by MrMan »

I was raised in the South, and I don't think I really heard hardly anything anti-Semitic from people in the south until I was a young adult. I did hear my dad say in the town he lived in, there was a factory when he was younger called 'the Jew plant.' I heard people talk about Jewing down people when buying cars, or whatever. Maybe Jews find that kind of language anti-semitic. But it's kind of a complement to their negotiating skills.

Jews have managed to do well for themselves, overall. Ashkenazi Jews tend to have higher IQs than the average population. Jews tend to be more educated. Many of them have succeeded in academic fields, medicine, law, etc. I hear in their culture, the grandparents try to pay for the grandchildren's education to take some of the financial stress off of the parents and to help them get a good education.

I suspect one way Jews have succeeded is by doing business with other Jews. Chinese are known as 'the Jews of Asia.' With the Chinese, to do business, you have to have guanxi, connection or relationship. Being a friend of a friend and getting an introduction counts. I'd imagine being Chinese in Thailand or Indonesia would give you a leg up in trying to do a business deal with another Chinese person. They do business together, which opens more oppourtunities. The Jews have done some of the same things. International trade in the middle ages was enabled by Jews trusting each other to honor certain types of letters of credit.

Nowadays, there are orthodox Jews who are really conservative who help each other. But the more liberal types might also help each other out.

Jews in some European countries were not allowed to own farmland. They stayed in cities. The Roman Catholic Church would not allow its members to charge each other interest. Jews were not allowed to charge each other interest either, but they could charge Gentiles. So they developed pawn shops and the banking industry. Gentiles came to think of Jews as greedy-- those people who they pawned grandma's ring with who they couldn't pay back. Jealousy grew at their success as certain Jews got rich from compound interest. (Some Asians have gotten jealous and violent toward the Chinese diaspora as well.)

I know there are anti-Jewish conspiracy theory folks on this forum, but do you respect how Jews have been able to help each other out and work hard to succeed even when they were a sometimes persecuted minority?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Respect for the Jews

Post by Cornfed »

It is quite simple. Jews are a nation. They are a hostile foreign nation that people are dumb enough to let infiltrate them. When they infiltrate us they do malicious damage. We need to stop this.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrMan wrote:
October 29th, 2018, 10:31 pm
I was raised in the South, and I don't think I really heard hardly anything anti-Semitic from people in the south until I was a young adult. I did hear my dad say in the town he lived in, there was a factory when he was younger called 'the Jew plant.' I heard people talk about Jewing down people when buying cars, or whatever. Maybe Jews find that kind of language anti-semitic. But it's kind of a complement to their negotiating skills.

Jews have managed to do well for themselves, overall. Ashkenazi Jews tend to have higher IQs than the average population. Jews tend to be more educated. Many of them have succeeded in academic fields, medicine, law, etc. I hear in their culture, the grandparents try to pay for the grandchildren's education to take some of the financial stress off of the parents and to help them get a good education.

I suspect one way Jews have succeeded is by doing business with other Jews. Chinese are known as 'the Jews of Asia.' With the Chinese, to do business, you have to have guanxi, connection or relationship. Being a friend of a friend and getting an introduction counts. I'd imagine being Chinese in Thailand or Indonesia would give you a leg up in trying to do a business deal with another Chinese person. They do business together, which opens more oppourtunities. The Jews have done some of the same things. International trade in the middle ages was enabled by Jews trusting each other to honor certain types of letters of credit.

Nowadays, there are orthodox Jews who are really conservative who help each other. But the more liberal types might also help each other out.

Jews in some European countries were not allowed to own farmland. They stayed in cities. The Roman Catholic Church would not allow its members to charge each other interest. Jews were not allowed to charge each other interest either, but they could charge Gentiles. So they developed pawn shops and the banking industry. Gentiles came to think of Jews as greedy-- those people who they pawned grandma's ring with who they couldn't pay back. Jealousy grew at their success as certain Jews got rich from compound interest. (Some Asians have gotten jealous and violent toward the Chinese diaspora as well.)

I know there are anti-Jewish conspiracy theory folks on this forum, but do you respect how Jews have been able to help each other out and work hard to succeed even when they were a sometimes persecuted minority?
Pretty accurate assessment....

I never bought into the Jew-hate and I see it purely in terms of envy.

For sure, there are particular Jews of whom I am not at all fond (Gloria Allred, Paul Wolfowitz, Paul Krugman, Bill Kristol, Bernie Sanders, Diane Feinstein, etc), but my dislike of them has nothing to do with their Jewishness.)

Conversely, there are many more Jews whom I like very much. (Michael Savage, Mark Levin, Mark Steyn, Peter Schiff, Ben Shapiro, Justice Stephen Breyer, the late Milton Friedman, the late Red Auerbach, and the list goes on and on.)

Probably the thing I like most about Jews is they tend to like to think rationally unlike most sheeple and their culture values intellectual attainments. Much of what I accomplished in life came as a result of emulating various Jews whom I respected and admired. I studied hard, I invested wisely, and I never let any haters (both black and white) get me off of the trajectory toward my targets.

So the mass murder in Pittsburgh is something that I hate to see because the human capital lost was immense. I hope they arm themselves to the teeth to confront the anti-semites who blame them for all the ills in the world purely because they are an accomplished and talented people.

I've been to Israel on at least 3 trips and I see the stark differences Jews have from subgroup to subgroup. Most Western Jews are very different than Israelis who are a different breed entirely due to their circumstances.

So I'm cool with Jews as a people and the fat, middle finger goes up to anyone who has a problem with that!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 30th, 2018, 1:16 am
I never bought into the Jew-hate
Of course. Good on you for not biting the hand that feeds you. You are well trained. Massa will rub your fuzzy head.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Jews who live in the US and make money in the US have a reason to keep the system going. What is your basis for thinking they are all in cahoots in an evil conspiracy? The ones that want to be a part of the nation-state of Israel can go back there if they want.

I don't see evidence for some kind of secret conspiracy to run the whole country. The liberal Hollywood Jews and conservative Talmudic Jews are on the opposite ends of the political spectrum. The really conservative religious ones tend to be conservative politically. Why do you hate them so much?

I don't really get the Jew hatred thing. I was raised in the South and there weren't a lot of Jews. I can think of one I went to high school with who I didn't know well who lived on my street.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Let’s see... If I had to pick between Jews and the type of people who hate them, it will be Jews I side with every time. Yes, they can have their cultural quirks but they are far better people than the degenerate nincompoops who believe the conspiracy nonsense.

Moreover, anyone who hates Jews tends to hate everyone different than themselves so it is a great screening mechanism for idiots I find.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on October 31st, 2018, 4:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
timwong
Freshman Poster

Post by timwong »

October 30th, 2018, 1:16 am
MrMan wrote:
October 29th, 2018, 10:31 pm

Conversely, there are many more Jews whom I like very much. (Michael Savage, Mark Levin, Mark Steyn, Peter Schiff, Ben Shapiro, Justice Stephen Breyer, the late Milton Friedman, the late Red Auerbach, and the list goes on and on.)
Well it's safe to say you're a complete idiot.

timwong
Freshman Poster

Post by timwong »

MrMan wrote:
October 30th, 2018, 12:53 pm
Jews who live in the US and make money in the US have a reason to keep the system going. What is your basis for thinking they are all in cahoots in an evil conspiracy? The ones that want to be a part of the nation-state of Israel can go back there if they want.

I don't see evidence for some kind of secret conspiracy to run the whole country. The liberal Hollywood Jews and conservative Talmudic Jews are on the opposite ends of the political spectrum. The really conservative religious ones tend to be conservative politically. Why do you hate them so much?

I don't really get the Jew hatred thing. I was raised in the South and there weren't a lot of Jews. I can think of one I went to high school with who I didn't know well who lived on my street.
The autism is strong in this one lol

Dude doesn't like Jews based on whatever makes him feel good. This thread is as stupid as asking your dog not to eat his own shit.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
The liberal Hollywood Jews and conservative Talmudic Jews are on the opposite ends of the political spectrum.
No, they're not. They basically all toe the Jewish establishment line which is open borders, gun control, race-mixing promotion etc. for white countries and the opposite for Israel.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MrMan wrote:
Jews who live in the US and make money in the US have a reason to keep the system going.
Talmudic Judaism is a parasitic religion that generally kills the host. You can verify this by studying history, studying the Talmud, or reading this book:

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

You would think that with the Jews looting and being expelled from over 300 territories that people would at some point get a clue what they are up to. I guess people really are as stupid as the Jews think they are.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed,

Could you list five or ten ways in which you feel you are superior to Jews?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
October 30th, 2018, 10:18 pm
Cornfed,

Could you list five or ten ways in which you feel you are superior to Jews?
What does superiority have to do with a hostile foreign nation destroying your society?
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

October 30th, 2018, 2:36 pm
Let’s see... If I had to pick between Jews and the type of people who hate them, it will be Jews I side with every time. Yes, they fan have their cultural quirks but they are far better people than the degenerate nincompoops who believe the conspiracy nonsense.

Moreover, anyone who hates Jews tend to hate everyone different than themselves so it is a great screening mechanism for idiots I find.
^Couldn't have stated my own opinion better than this.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

flowerthief00 wrote:
October 31st, 2018, 3:16 am
October 30th, 2018, 2:36 pm
Let’s see... If I had to pick between Jews and the type of people who hate them, it will be Jews I side with every time. Yes, they fan have their cultural quirks but they are far better people than the degenerate nincompoops who believe the conspiracy nonsense.

Moreover, anyone who hates Jews tend to hate everyone different than themselves so it is a great screening mechanism for idiots I find.
^Couldn't have stated my own opinion better than this.
The Jews have been kicked out of over 300 territories. If I were kicked out of over 300 bars, would you conclude that I must be beyond reproach and the staff at all 300 bars must be bad people?