Movie Sets That Are Believed To Be CURSED

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Movie Sets That Are Believed To Be CURSED

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting video regarding movie sets that had unexplained things happen while filming was going on.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Movie Sets That Are Believed To Be CURSED

Post by jamesbond »

This is an interesting documentary on what went on with the making of the movie, The Omen. During the making of the movie and shortly after the film came out, you had people who worked on the movie getting killed in bizarre ways. Also, strange and unexplained things happened during the filming of the movie.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."