The Epidemic Of People Disappearing From National Parks

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Epidemic Of People Disappearing From National Parks

Post by jamesbond »

Hundreds of people have simply disappeared in National Parks in America for decades now. Sometimes people have vanished without a trace with another person walking right next to them.

Search and rescue teams have searched the areas where the people have vanished and a lot of times can't find anything at all. It's as if the person vanished into thin air. Sometimes, when a person is found, they are found dead with cause of death not able to be determined by an autopsy. Sometimes they are found alive and they cannot explain to anyone what exactly happened to them.

These disappearances are occurring not just in National Parks in the US but also in Canada, the UK and Australia as well.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Epidemic Of People Disappearing From National Parks

Post by jamesbond »

Another interesting video talking about the strange disappearance of people from National Parks.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O59VIZ1oHrY[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Don't show this video to Starchild. He'll blame the disappearances on Space Jews! :mrgreen:

Interesting video btw.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Zambales wrote:Don't show this video to Starchild. He'll blame the disappearances on Space Jews! :mrgreen:

Interesting video btw.
Bigger than Jews actually. :lol: :lol:

Do not go to National Parks in America People...There are literally Alien bases.

You meet these guys. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUvlhtZR9-Y[/youtube]
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are a couple of good videos discussing the epidemic of people who are disappearing from National Parks in America.