Mesas & Mountains Are Giant Silica Tree Stumps? (No Forests on Flat Earth viral video)

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Mesas & Mountains Are Giant Silica Tree Stumps? (No Forests on Flat Earth viral video)

Post by Mr S »

I suggest watching this, it's really eye-opening and mind blowing! It gives our world and its possible true history a whole new perspective.

The first video is the original, however the narrator is Russian so he has a thick accent:

This video is the same one but has been dubbed over with a proper English narration, as well as the Bible verses at the end have been deleted. You can come to your own conclusions regarding that:

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: There are no forests on Flat Earth Wake Up

Post by Winston »

Im watching the English dubbed version now. The woman is a much better narrator. Easier to follow.

Yeah Devils Tower in Wyoming does look like a giant tree stump. I never thought about that. Ive been to petrified forest national park in Arizona. I thought it was weird that trees would turn into crystal like that. The visitor center claimed special chemicals did it. But i am not a geologist or chemist to know any different.

So there used to be giant trees made of silicon? Like in the movie Avatar, where the giant trees were nurturing and loving, like mother nature? Maybe that movie was whistleblowing something? Why arent there silicon trees anymore? And why were they destroyed? And who destroyed them?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just finished the video. Wow very jaw dropping. If this video is true then its a bigger conspiracy and cover up than the flat earth even! It means theres no such thing as mountains, lakes, stones, rocks, volcanoes, canyons, mesas, or deserts too. Very mind blowing!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Wow...I'm blown away..The greatest video I have seen, which stitches lots of questions I had.

Thank you Mr. S

This was just incredible.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Now, I know why freaking Gemstone's work and I have been screaming to people to wear it, because it comes from consciousness of ancient silicon trees...our guardians.They mined all these trees and we lost gemstones and whatever is left is expensive.

You must wear gemstone aka be connected to your ancient source...All gemstone are silicon based....Now, its so much freaking clear to me...

---

I'm pretty sure the miners were the guys on my Avatar...They may look small but they are incredibly smart and evil/good natured..not sure...kind of deal when they approach humanity. They say, they have been coming to earth for millions of years...and they claim there ancestors seeded earth and were guardians of this galaxy etc...

The problem is they are ALIENS...so cannot be trusted that easily...as they come as cool guy but you really cannot make of them if they are good or bad...that's how smart they are...I have been on their tail for five years and still can't figure them out, if they are on our side or against ...that's why this Avatar to remind me of whom we are dealing with here :oops: :oops: :oops: :shock: :shock: :o :o :( :( :?

So in one video...All my spiritual and Aliens question were answered... :idea: :idea:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Ghost wrote:I wasn't able to watch the video, but I searched for some articles about it. This is some of the most fantastic sci-fi stuff we've seen on the forum yet. Talk about making leaps and bounds with logic. Large stone formations and mountains sort of resemble tree stumps ---> there must have been massive silicon trees in the distant past! Because of course there f***ing were. Nevermind that there's not one shred of evidence for it. Hell, you couldn't fake evidence for that kind of baloney. Nevermind that the hexagonal pattern they invoked is common in nature. I guess honeycombs were ancient stone trees too then.
As one who has spent a lot if time in the forests of the american west, as well as Latin America, this is quite amusing.
Its also a testament to the degree to which forum members are mentally ill . What do these buffoons do all day? Sit around and toot on the crack pipe?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ghost wrote:I wasn't able to watch the video, but I searched for some articles about it. This is some of the most fantastic sci-fi stuff we've seen on the forum yet. Talk about making leaps and bounds with logic. Large stone formations and mountains sort of resemble tree stumps ---> there must have been massive silicon trees in the distant past! Because of course there f***ing were. Nevermind that there's not one shred of evidence for it. Hell, you couldn't fake evidence for that kind of baloney. Nevermind that the hexagonal pattern they invoked is common in nature. I guess honeycombs were ancient stone trees too then.
There is evidence. Watch the video. You cant declare no evidence without examining and hearing the evidence first. Thats an oxymoron. The video goes over evidence for over 1 hour.

U cant say theres no evidence without seeing the video. Come on now. What do u think the video talks about for an hour? Nothing? Lol. Of course its gonna give evidence. All videos trying to prove something will provide evidence and arguments.

Btw the petrified logs at petrified forest national park in arizona is interesting evidence. The logs are pure crystal and may have been branches of a silicon tree. There is no way wood can turn into crystal. Ive been there before and was baffled. I cant see how those logs were wood before.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OutWest wrote: As one who has spent a lot if time in the forests of the american west, as well as Latin America, this is quite amusing.
Its also a testament to the degree to which forum members are mentally ill . What do these buffoons do all day? Sit around and toot on the crack pipe?
As albert einstein said, "condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance". Watch the video before commenting. Otherwise your comments are worth shit and not qualified.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Logs at Petrified Forest National Park in Arizona that allegedly turned into rock crystal after millions of years. You should visit there if you can.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I couldn't sleep last night, thinking about this video...I live on these kinds of stuff :)

Looks like we were transformed from Silicon Based Life Form to Carbon Base life form by design.

They reduced the Atmospheric Pressure certainly so that no silicon life form comes up again. Since, Earth is by default a silicon based life form, we would naturally reach that stage unless cut down aka purged.

All ancient knowledge came to us when we had Silicon Life Form. Gemstone has life, the day I wore it, it completely changed by life...We are connected to the past. Gemstone are a gateway between Silicon and carbon life forms.

Our ancestors had Crystal Skull. Our computers run on Silicon Chips as it can process lots of data and hold memory for ever. One of them found in Mayan places...

Its funny and embarrassing to visit Grand canyon or Banaue rice terrace or Himalayas :) :) ..They are not what we believe they are :lol:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

You are amazing.. hope I can get inspired by folks like you ...Wow...Talk about Evidence and Proof...and yet you have not shared the articles you read to reach this conclusion...Hope its not Wikipedia... :lol: :lol:

Common, don't be stingy Ghost..Share the freaking article that shows real evidence and proof and debunks this. 8)

Wish, I was satisfied in life like you....Not watch the video itself but read some articles on it...This is great logic.....Thank you for sharing your secret in life...I hope I don't get Slow Death Through Loneliness by doing this way :lol: :lol: Kidding...

Is this how you roll in life...Just not watch the video itself but read what others wrote on it...Dude, how do you connect dots, wire your brain like this...even to debunk, critisize, a normal human being has to watch original video first and then debunk with other articles but since you are different, I don't know how you do it....but I wish to get the brain wired in my head the way it is in yours :D ..Looks like your brain really knows what it wants and jumps logic and sanity and goes directly to the point of no return :idea: :idea:

By the way....he is kinda making fun of Flat Earth folk...so if you are pissed that he is talking about Flat Earth...NO...he is kinda mocking them...This video has nothing to do with Flat Earth...This video mocks flat earthers...and know it all types....This is bigger than flat earth as Winston said
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

OutWest wrote: As one who has spent a lot if time in the forests of the american west, as well as Latin America, this is quite amusing.
The guy who created this video is Russian, so his English is not good...People are literally taking his words..There are no forest on flat earth... :lol: :lol:

The video is not about no forest on earth line, because we know there are lots of forest everywhere.. ..It has nothing to do with present day forests..he should have come up with a better Headline so that people would not get confused, he is russian and he admits his english is not good...

I think we can excuse him for his minor errors, as what he presents is incredible...also, its not about FLAT EARTH...He kinda mocks them in the end as many flat earthers think, they are smart than others..he puts them in their place...

so if members are put off by his Flat Earth and Forest Headline ...It is not about them...Its kinda sarcastic headline
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ghost wrote:Nevermind that the hexagonal pattern they invoked is common in nature. I guess honeycombs were ancient stone trees too then.
That's the point. It is common to life forms, implying that the structures were once alive.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
Ghost wrote:Nevermind that the hexagonal pattern they invoked is common in nature. I guess honeycombs were ancient stone trees too then.
That's the point. It is common to life forms, implying that the structures were once alive.
Yeah and i wonder how bees know how to make hexagonal honeycombs? Thats odd. So if silicon structures were once alive, then who or what destroyed them? Satan? Aliens? Our ET rulers and custodians? And why? To lower our energy and consciousness and make us slaves?

You gotta admit some of this resonates with people subconsciously. We all have genetic or spiritual memories of a paradise lost or of mankind fallen. Dont we?

Starchild, i listened to the version with the american female accent. You dont have to listen to the russian accent version. Both versions are posted above.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some images of devils tower in wyoming. It was used in the film "close encounters of the third kind" by steven spielberg. As you can see, it certainly looks like a giant tree stump. Lol. The documentary we are discussing goes into detail about it.