Space Shuttle Challenger Disaster a Hoax?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Calling Mr. Wu Com'in Mr. Wu, Challenger disaster

Post by Moretorque »

Sir Winston this is the point the Sheople cannot understand or figure out. The United States went bankrupt over 80 years ago, the new government who conquered us and pretty much the entire planet is a bunch of con men who call themselves bankers and loan us a supply of #'s at interest to run our lives day to day managed by this con from cradle to grave.....

We are living in a psyop...
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Space Shuttle Challenger Disaster a Hoax?

Post by Adama »

Naturally it's a hoax.

We already know who runs the media. We know they are liars. They are murderers. They are the children of Satan. They live just to deceive the entire world.

Every major national or international news story is probably a hoax. It is meant to keep your mind engaged in their reality. It is the matrix. They don't want anyone thinking outside the box. They want to contain our thoughts within the realm which they prescribe for us. No individual free thinking is allowed. In this way they can push their pharmaceuticals on us, they can scare us into giving away our freedoms, they can scare us and force us to do things which we wouldn't ordinarily do. But mainly I think these are just slow, incremental steps for the coming of the antichrist.

Television is the propaganda machine. Watching it causes suspension of disbelief. Now you have scientists like Michio Kaku who claim that we need a one world government so that we can get our intergalatic space federation started. He says a world government is required first. Sure he is an astrophysicist, but why is he on board with the one world order? Except that all of this is part of the grander scheme to unite all of humanity for the antichrist.

(There is also a movement to unite all religions together, with astrophysics and evolution being parts of this religion.)

Space, aliens and even super infectious viruses are hoaxes, completely.

The "News" is just as much a part of hollywood as the movie studios are, complete with intelligence agents for reporters. This world is not honest. Neither are they exactly what they say they are. The news stories are the same as the hollywood stories. They are just presented to us in a different way, but they too are choreographed the same way as movies are, but with more subtly, and based more upon the interviewing of "experts" rather than graphics. Just get a bunch of smart aleks who are conspiring together who gave themselves the title Ph.D at the end of their names, as if that means something. If you get two or three of those liars together, then most people will believe anything they say, because they all agree, and each has soo much education. But they are liars.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Ghost wrote:It might be easier if you guys listed what you think is real...

If I've got it right, Moretorque thinks that Challenger and Columbia were hoaxed as were the moon landings, but that the earth is a sphere and that STS was a real thing.

Starchild believes everything is a hoax, but believes outer space / the universe / heliocentrism.

Winston is on the fence as always, since this is a hobby for him.

Adama makes up physics on the fly, so he feels the earth is flat, all space travel and moon landings were hoaxed, and...like I said, might be easier to list what he thinks IS real. :lol:

But me, I'm just the guy who accepts the evidence. Having met a few astronauts didn't hurt either. ;)
True about me... :lol: Everything is a lie, hoax unless Avatar shows up, the negative energies are way too smart for humans to discern.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

StarChild is a CIA agent, they employ beings from all over the universe including space monsters......

CIA director William Casey supposedly stated in 1981 when he took that position " We will know when our job is complete when everything the American people believe is true is in fact false."

It's also interesting to note the first shuttle launch was in 1981, I believe Starchild was hiding in the bushes at the Cape and zapped it with his ray gun.......and Challenger went KAABLuuuEWEEEEEEEEE.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Someone confronted Michael J. Smith about whether he was the same one that died on the Challenger Space Shuttle and filmed it. He denied it of course. Do you believe that it's him?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

Winston wrote:
October 20th, 2021, 4:15 pm
Check this out. Someone confronted Michael J. Smith about whether he was the same one that died on the Challenger Space Shuttle and filmed it. He denied it of course. Do you believe that it's him?

You know you are on some dark, creepy point in the internet when u come across a video like this which only has 20, 30 views...
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
October 20th, 2021, 4:15 pm

Omg look nose look eyeballs and brows look nasil fold look face shape just look at it

can any aborder find diffrence for proof not same cus all i see is same same or pasable for each parts
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Don't all these smiles on the faces below look fake and plastic? Like they are acting or posing? No one looks authentic or genuine or down to earth. Do you get that impression too? Or is it just the typical America plastic smile?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
October 20th, 2021, 11:49 pm
Don't all these smiles on the faces below look fake and plastic? Like they are acting or posing? No one looks authentic or genuine or down to earth. Do you get that impression too? Or is it just the typical America plastic smile?

Chinese peasants are down to earth. Winston you are a fake chinese peasant because you are not busy with potatoes and field work.

Just joking :D

These guys plan going to Mars. They have to be down to Mars.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!! Wow you guys have got to see this! In the first segment of the third Flat Earth documentary called "Level with Me" that came out this year, it shows how all the Challenger disaster victims in 1986 are STILL ALIVE! If you think that's crazy, see the PROOF! They are still alive in America and have the SAME NAMES and SAME FACES!!!!!!!!! The Japanese crewmember today looks IDENTICAL to the one in 1986 and is now posing as his brother, who never even existed before 1986! That's a SMOKING GUN!!!!!! In fact two of the alive crewmembers have been confronted on camera and looked very nervous for having been caught!!!!!! You can see that their facial features, teeth, little features, etc. are all the SAME!!!!!!! If you don't believe me or think it's crazy then see for yourself below! Watch the first segment. You can clearly see that they are the SAME PERSON as the Challenger crew in 1986!!!!!!!!!! See for yourself below! The truth is OBVIOUS and UNDENIABLE!!!!!!!!

@Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88 watch the first segment below and let me know what you think! You will be blown away! This will totally SHATTER @galii's sense of REALITY!!!!!!! LOL. He will panic and FREAK OUT! His REALITY is GONE!!!!!!! LOL

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
November 13th, 2023, 12:30 pm
HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!! Wow you guys have got to see this! In the first segment of the third Flat Earth documentary called "Level with Me" that came out this year, it shows how all the Challenger disaster victims in 1986 are STILL ALIVE! If you think that's crazy, see the PROOF! They are still alive in America and have the SAME NAMES and SAME FACES!!!!!!!!! The Japanese crewmember today looks IDENTICAL to the one in 1986 and is now posing as his brother, who never even existed before 1986! That's a SMOKING GUN!!!!!! In fact two of the alive crewmembers have been confronted on camera and looked very nervous for having been caught!!!!!! You can see that their facial features, teeth, little features, etc. are all the SAME!!!!!!! If you don't believe me or think it's crazy then see for yourself below! Watch the first segment. You can clearly see that they are the SAME PERSON as the Challenger crew in 1986!!!!!!!!!! See for yourself below! The truth is OBVIOUS and UNDENIABLE!!!!!!!!

@Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88 watch the first segment below and let me know what you think! You will be blown away! This will totally SHATTER @galii's sense of REALITY!!!!!!! LOL. He will panic and FREAK OUT! His REALITY is GONE!!!!!!! LOL

Winston this has all become so tiresome with you, why don't you concentrate on touching our hearts with more of your music please. Some new old classics from you would be great with a few more duets. Practice makes perfect you know..
Time to Hide!