Illuminati Blood Sacrifice

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Illuminati Blood Sacrifice

Post by fschmidt »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: ILLUMINATI Blood SACRIFICE

Post by zboy1 »

Haha, good sarcasm in the video. I guess you're not much of a conspiracy guy, right Fschmidt? I know most Jews like sarcasm and hate conspiracy theories, lol. :D My Jewish friends are like that, too.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Illuminati Blood Sacrifice

Post by Winston »

Warning; Very shocking and disturbing and may upset your reality, especially if you are Christian.

Jeffrey Daugherty, the Christian Whistleblower, who is very outside the box, explains in his rant below why the blood atonement/sacrifice motif in Christianity is nothing new, and is in fact the same ritualistic method that the elite cabals use in the Illuminati and Freemason rituals too. Thus, it all comes from the same engineered source that controls us and tricks us into serving them, even if we choose to worship their religions, such as Orthodox Pauline Christianity. Very disturbing and upsetting when you learn about stuff like this. It's also connected to adrenochrome, which the elite love to consume to give them power and vitality and rejuvenation, as well as a high too.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Illuminati Blood Sacrifice

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 5:10 am
Warning; Very shocking and disturbing and may upset your reality, especially if you are Christian.

Jeffrey Daugherty, the Christian Whistleblower, who is very outside the box, explains in his rant below why the blood atonement/sacrifice motif in Christianity is nothing new, and is in fact the same ritualistic method that the elite cabals use in the Illuminati and Freemason rituals too. Thus, it all comes from the same engineered source that controls us and tricks us into serving them, even if we choose to worship their religions, such as Orthodox Pauline Christianity. Very disturbing and upsetting when you learn about stuff like this. It's also connected to adrenochrome, which the elite love to consume to give them power and vitality and rejuvenation, as well as a high too.

The video is unavailable, @Winston, but what you describe in relation to the video is correct. All of the offshoots of that same engineered source whether it be Judaism, Christianity or the "Satanism" of the elite involve the same perverse ritual of blood sacrifice and are therefore equally demonic. Christians are being deceived by an impostor god and a false doctrine of salvation which only leads to their own spiritual enslavement. They are simultaneously being cut off from their true spiritual nature, from the true divinity within.

zboy1 wrote:
October 16th, 2015, 8:00 am
Haha, good sarcasm in the video. I guess you're not much of a conspiracy guy, right Fschmidt? I know most Jews like sarcasm and hate conspiracy theories, lol. :D My Jewish friends are like that, too.
I couldn't watch that video either.

What is ironic though is that the religion of fschmidt's people really is a cult of blood sacrifice. The Old Testament's chock-full of that kind of perverse demonic shit. That's not even a conspiracy theory.

Jews including those who are members of this forum generally hate conspiracy theories. The reason for this is because they know that if we get interested in conspiracy theories and actually do research on them then we'll soon realize that it is their people who are undeniably behind the nefarious NWO. Then "anti-Semitism" starts all over again and their kind are forced out of town.

I don't know whether Jews (including ordinary ones) do this consciously in order to preserve their own race and privileged position within the status quo or whether the race itself is genetically programmed to be adverse towards conspiracy theories or anything else that might jeopardize Jewish parasitism and subversion of Gentile societies. The more I study these creatures the more I believe that most of them are merely organic vessels for Yahweh's demonic forces.