All U.S. Presidents Descendants Of King John

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

This is proof all federal elections are fraudulent. What are the odds of this happening?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGrbJ4_jcc8#t=61
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: All U.S. Presidents Descendants Of King John

Post by MrMan »

I haven't seen the video yet. I saw a news report where a girl figured this out with geneology research, but she wasn't able to find a link with Van Buren, whose ancestors were Dutch.

I'd like to know what percentage of the group that came over on the Mayflower were descendants of King John, or what percentage of the Anglo-Saxon Protestant population were descended from King John. I wouldn't be surprised if a high percentage of WASPs (White Anglo-Saxon Protestants) in the US had King John as an ancestor. If you are looking at both male and female lineages, it's possible.

The king has children, legitimate and illegitimate. The oldest legitimate son gets the throne. Another son becomes a duke. If a king has multiple children,among the grandkids, you have well-to-do descendants who don't hold titles but who have officer positions in the military or lucrative roles as merchants in society. Their ancestors had connections with royalty that helped set them up.

Then you have colonists go to the new world. You won't have many landed gentry come over. A lot of surf's descendants come over. But some merchant or officer's third son who has enough of an inheritance or connections to start a merchant shop, a bank, or a tobacco export business. His family has been upper middle class for a long time. Why? Because one of his ancestors was a king who put his third son in some administrative role, and that guy got his second son set up as a merchant.

In the US, your average, run-of-the-mill person could theoretically become a Senator. But a lot of them come from well-to-do families whose ancestors were senators, governors, mayors, or just had good jobs, good educations, etc. The rich set their kids up with inheritance, education, or whatever to help them earn a good living, so they stay at the top of society and in the US, become the ruling elite. The poor surfs' descendants are probably more likely live in the trailer park. It's not that simple. Trailer parks may be full of King John's descendants as well.

I don't think there has to be a conspiracy behind this.