Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Earth is Stationary and Outer Space is a Hoax

Post by Cornfed »

Ghost wrote:It's turtles all the way down.
Who is that quote from? Some old lady talking to Feynman? Ridiculous as it may seem, with the way things are, I wouldn't dismiss it quite so fast.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:The problem with a disc shaped flat earth is that it would mean that traveling around the bottom half would take a lot longer because it would mean traveling around the outer edge of the disk. So flying from Australia to Africa would take a lot longer than circling the northern part of the globe, or inner circle of the disk. But it doesn't.

Yeah the photo of the Earth is very easy to fake. You could just take a photo of the Earth from inside a craft behind a circular window with the lights off and make it look round. NASA was caught red handed doing that during the Apollo Missions. In the documentary "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon" by Bart Sibrel, it reveals footage from Apollo 11 that NASA forgot to edit. In it, you can see the Astronauts filming the Earth just below them through a circular window from inside the craft with the lights off to make the Earth look far away. Then they told Mission Control that they were 100,000 miles out in space by radio. When the lights turned back on you can see that they were faking the shot. It was a smoking gun. So they could have done the same with the official Earth photo.

Plus, the Earth photo never shows the stars around it. And why is it that they never show you what the sun looks like in outer space?
Those videos are pretty convincing, aren't they? I will post more vids on the southern part of the earth and travel later.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Here's a video about the travel times between South America, Africa and Australia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FuO8lQV18

Here are some other vids you may enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8-YdgU ... UAEXgEDDGn

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The Earth is Not Moving

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Those are interesting videos. I also wonder how astronomers are able to determine how far away the stars are. How can they measure light years? Anyone know?

Have any of you wondered if the sky could just be a holographic projection on a dome? Wouldn't Gods work have been a lot easier that way rather than create billions of stars and galaxies?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Those are interesting videos. I also wonder how astronomers are able to determine how far away the stars are. How can they measure light years? Anyone know?

Have any of you wondered if the sky could just be a holographic projection on a dome? Wouldn't Gods work have been a lot easier that way rather than create billions of stars and galaxies?

There are no galaxies. There are just stars, which are lights in the sky, and God has named every one of them, although he doesnt reveal their names to us.

The true nature of the world will never be known until possibly after death, but there is one thing I am sure of: The powers that be are lying to us about the nature of this world. Why? I am not entirely sure, but if you are familiar with Bible stories, remember the Tower of Babel. That was when people thought they could build a tower to reach heaven. That is, if they worked hard enough, they believed they could get to heaven on their own without God's help. God didnt like that in the Old Testament. The Space program is the same thing, except they are lying. They want us to believe we can get to heaven on our own by building a space shuttle and flying off this world, but it isnt possible. They want to enter heaven without God's help, which is impossible. Basically they want to convince everyone that there is no possible way that God exists. Continue to live as you want.

Scientists determine the distance to stars by measuring parallax and the brightness of those stars. Basically they are working off of assumptions which are unverifiable. These are massive assumptions that the stars are zillions of miles away. Every accepts that on faith, but there is absolutely no way to verify how far away they are without actually going there.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/question224.htm
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote: Have any of you wondered if the sky could just be a holographic projection on a dome? Wouldn't Gods work have been a lot easier that way rather than create billions of stars and galaxies?
There is some kind of barrier there which can't be reached.

This user on youtube claims the Moon is a holographic projection in the sky. I dont even know what to think about that: https://www.youtube.com/user/Crrow777/videos
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Moon Rocks are Just Petrified Wood.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/t ... YTa1kZ8LfY
The Dutch national museum said Thursday that one of its prized possessions, a rock supposedly brought back from the moon by U.S. astronauts, is just a piece of petrified wood.

The museum acquired the rock after the death of former Prime Minister Willem Drees in 1988. Drees received it as a private gift on Oct. 9, 1969, from then-U.S. ambassador J. William Middendorf during a visit by the three Apollo 11 astronauts, part of their "Giant Leap" goodwill tour after the first moon landing.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/off ... seum_N.htm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/2 ... 70306.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/moon- ... d-1.788375

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8226075.stm
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Ghost wrote:It's turtles all the way down.
Poor turtles, having to support so many morons.
The Un-American
Freshman Poster

Post by The Un-American »

Not saying I buy it, but it's definitely an interesting theory.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Who took this video of the lunar take off?

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:Those are interesting videos. I also wonder how astronomers are able to determine how far away the stars are. How can they measure light years? Anyone know?

Usually a China man would know stuff like this but I guess you are just like the rest of us ignorant American slobs, there was actually a process figured out how to measure with great accuracy how far away the stars and galaxies are and how fast they are moving apart. Sual Perlmutter began a process in 1987 by using the brightness of Super Nova's in order to map alot of this out.

You can read about his work on line I am sure, they have also been able for decades and decades to get a good Idea by looking at the shift of the spectrum of light given off by stars as the expand out.

Our rulers are now attempting to drag the masses back to the stone age now that the gifted have created most modern marvels and they our rulers control pretty much all economies so you better get the good info while it is still available.

They know how stupid the religious Kooks are making the task fairly easy if humanity continues on it's current trajectory toward Idiocracy of mind blowing proportions!
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's an interesting 1990 documentary called "In Search of the Edge" (of the flat Earth). The story about the woman's expeditions to Antarctica to find the edge of the Earth is interesting and what happened to her is eerie and shocking.

Here are all parts of the Flat Earth Clues documentary put together in one video. I'm not an expert in science, but these arguments are very interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9-kswobjfI

Why doesn't someone just buy a plane ticket from Australia to South Africa and put this theory to rest? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Here's an interesting 1990 documentary called "In Search of the Edge" (of the flat Earth). The story about the woman's expeditions to Antarctica to find the edge of the Earth is interesting and what happened to her is eerie and shocking.

Here are all parts of the Flat Earth Clues documentary put together in one video. I'm not an expert in science, but these arguments are very interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9-kswobjfI

Why doesn't someone just buy a plane ticket from Australia to South Africa and put this theory to rest? lol

I dont believe the flat earth model they are using is accurate. In fact, I think the true nature of how the world is laid out is unknowable for the lay person.

There is a man named Zhib Rhan who has his own theory that Antarctica is really in the center of the world.