Do Rock Stars/Celebrities Really Sell Their Souls to the Devil for Fame and Fortune?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do Rock Stars sell their soul to the Devil or Satan?

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
Jester wrote: Yes. Dylan and Katie perry said what they meant. People do that sometimes.

If you don't believe in The Devil, nevertheless you are forced to admit that many people in the music industry -- DO.
Yes. And plus, Satanic/Luciferian symbols are all over the music videos of Madonna, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, etc. It's all in plain site. Anyone can see them. So whoever made these videos definitely seem to worship Satan or Lucifer.

Music videos, and movies too, are not just entertainment for the masses. They appear to be a type of ritual worship to the deities that the elite cabals worship. That's why they put the all seeing eye of horus in so many movies and TV shows. It's not there to program the masses. It's there to pay homage to whatever they worship.

Do you agree with that Jester?

However, I don't get why anyone would sell their soul to the devil. Why would anyone want to go to hell just for some benefits on Earth? Do they think hell is fun or something?

How do they know how to sell their soul to the devil though? I don't think something like that is common knowledge. Does someone teach them? Or do they just get down on their hands and knees and call out to the devil for help and offer to sell their souls?

Jester, you ought to see this documentary series called "They Sold Their Souls To Rock and Roll". Anyone who sees it will no longer ridicule this concept.

Documentary series: They Sold Their Souls for Rock and Roll

Playlist for all four parts:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 0fqmewsxgq
I'm still trying to figure that one out myself. It doesnt make sense to trade 70 years of fun for a lifetime of punishment. But I do think that they believe the Luciferian doctrine. That is that the roles of God and Satan are inverted. They believe Satan is saving us from God and his rules. Look up the Gnostic religion on Youtube. They believe that we are all gods who became trapped when God created the universe. That trapped us in flesh. Death is a liberation of that spirit for them. Then they can use their godlike power. Some of them may also believe that by deceiving the rest of the world and working for Satan that he will grant them greater power in the after life.

The interesting part is that there are a couple Bible verses about selling your soul to the devil:

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? Matthew 16:26

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Matthew 4:8-10.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is this true about what celebrities have to do to become famous and hit it big?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ILLUMINATI CELEBS Before & After Selling Their Soul/Demonic Possession Eyes are Windows to The Soul

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting on hour documentary on real average people who wish to sell their soul to Satan for fame and riches. Features interviews and occult store experts who explain the process of how one can make a pact with Satan. I wonder if it's for real.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Britney Spears regrets selling her soul to the Illuminati. Also, Lady Gaga is making a documentary about how she sold her soul to Satan in exchange for riches and fame, and she emphasizes that her pact was "real and visceral, not metaphorical". Why would the powers that be and Hollywood and her handlers allow her to make such a documentary exposing her Satanic pact? Wow, Lady Gaga's face looks so perfect and symmetrical and oval. lol

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

A Rock Star if you are a descent band or singer is probably the ultimate life, look how old some of these cats are and still perform and they get all the sex they want and then some and make millions upon millions a year without working that hard.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:
July 2nd, 2018, 2:57 pm
A Rock Star if you are a descent band or singer is probably the ultimate life, look how old some of these cats are and still perform and they get all the sex they want and then some and make millions upon millions a year without working that hard.
Yes I thought the same thing. However, why then do they have to turn to drugs and depression and even suicide? Like Kurt Cobaine or something. Or even Elvis Presley. I don't get it. There might be some Satanic secret. Remember Bob Dylan admitted that he sold his soul to the devil. If so then you owe him your soul and he could come take you at any time when the contract is up. Some think that's why there's so many mysterious rock star deaths. Very spooky.

See the new movie "American Satan" about rock stars making pacts with the devil.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5451690/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Also see my other similar topic to this here:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=9369

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 17th, 2014, 6:19 am
Those rockstars are trying to seem interesting by associating themselves with the occult. Nothing more, nothing less. The real reason they are famous, is because they have a lot of talent in combination with a lot of luck. They met some wrong people along the road, did some regrettable things, but at the end of the day they are just human beings like any other. Little Richard was a reverend, but at the same time he was a crossdressing pansexual deviant. Michael Jackson's mom was a Jehovah's Witness, but turned away when her husband abused their children. Whether a rockstar is devoted to God, or Satan, makes very little difference in the end. Especially considering the fact that we have zero proof either of them even exist in the first place.

It's funny to think about, I'll give you that, but there isn't much more to it then that. Also: "made a deal with the devil" can be interpreted in a number of ways... the literal one seems kind of ridiculous to me, mostly it's used to indicate that they have some shady people in their past. Frank Sinatra had ties to the mafia for example, and a lot of Hollywood stars got famous by granting sexual favors to directors or other stars. You could say they "made a deal with the devil", the way Chamberlain did with Hitler. It's figure of speech.
1. You forget that most famous actors got in because of their family connections. For example, Kirk Douglas and his son Michael Douglas. Or Martin Sheen and his son Charlie Sheen. Even Carrie Fisher got in because of her father Eddie Fisher.

2. Some actors and rock stars have admitted to selling their soul to the devil. Lady Gaga said her pact with satanism was "real and visceral, not metaphorical". And the videos above contains many eyewitnesses to real satanism in Hollywood or satanic powers in some celebrities and rock stars.

3. If satan or lucifer were not real, the elite would not be worshipping him for thousands of years. They do not waste their time and energy and they know how this world is really run a lot more than you and other laymen do. They are a lot smarter than you imagine too, as well as a lot more knowledgeable in terms of hidden secrets passed down to them from generation to generation. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

4. Demonic possession is real in some cases. Listen to the 7 or 8 interviews with Father Malachi Martin on Art Bell. He has done thousands of exorcisms and has decades of first hand experience with it. He knew for sure that demonic possession was real. In fact, some psychiatrists are now coming out saying that there are genuine cases of demonic possession that mental illness cannot explain. See the demonic possession thread in the forum. They say other psychiatrists want to come out too but are afraid of being ridiculed or condemned.

5. Yes there is some evidence for God, or at least an intelligent designer. For example, your DNA contains a complex computer program that is far beyond anything Microsoft can produce, according to Bill Gates. And Francis Cricke, one of the discoverers of DNA, said there's no way evolution could have produced DNA. Also, your DNA also contains error correcting codes. Only DESIGNED programs have error correcting codes. So that REQUIRES a programmer or designer. Now this designer could be a deity, a race of aliens, or a computer programmer. Or even the universe itself is alive and conscious and so everything is a form of consciousness. Who knows. But for sure there has to be some type of intelligent designer.

So you gotta take all that into consideration and into account. Just because you aren't aware of any evidence or are ignorant of it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It only means you are ignorant of it. That's all. Don't assume that everything you can't understand must be non-existent.

Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Winston wrote:
July 3rd, 2018, 8:09 am
3. If satan or lucifer were not real, the elite would not be worshipping him for thousands of years. They do not waste their time and energy and they know how this world is really run a lot more than you and other laymen do. They are a lot smarter than you imagine too, as well as a lot more knowledgeable in terms of hidden secrets passed down to them from generation to generation. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.
Lucifer is a Roman God of Light. Lucifer shouldn't be used for the name of a fallen angel or Satan. People that want to protect Europe and European culture need to realize Lucifer is a positive figure and a Roman God. The early writers of the Bible and the Jews were anti-Roman which in a way is anti-European. Lucifer isn't the only ancient god that the Jews and some early Christians decided to say was a fallen angel or a demon. Astarte and Proserpine (Persephone) were other ancient gods called demons.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

THANKS......
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow i just saw the movie "american satan". It was so rad and intense and hedonistic. It is about a wanna be rock group making a pact with satan for stardom. Its very well done and shows you how things really work in this world. Its so intense too. Like an acid trip. Shows you the high life that you are missing out on by not being a rock star.

The band makes it to the top after the deal and human sacrifice and then they get everything they want. Unlimited sex with hot teenage girls, fame, money, travel, drugs, etc. Dang. You almost envy them when you see how everything went their way. It shows you what you've been missing out on by not being a rock star and selling your soul. Lol.

When you see this movie you will wish you had sold your soul to the devil for stardom too. Lol. Especially when you see how hot teenage girls are lining up to bang them after their concerts, the kind of hot girls you could never get and only dream of. And some of them are even virgins wanting to lose their virginity to them too, to fulfill their teenage fantasies. Wow. So mind blowing. Lol

It just goes to show that in order make it in this world and have all your dreams come true you got to play by the devil's rules and do his bidding, which is sad but true. If you do then you get lucky and everything goes your way and Murphy's law no longer becomes your enemy. In contrast being good and holy and righteous gets you nothing. Very sad. But thats how the god of this world made it. You guys should see it.

It also contains many real quotes from famous musicians and rocks stars that attest to the reality of demonic possession and how it was the key to their success. And the devil played by Malcolm McDowell is very well done. He tells them all a lot of secrets in plain site which is not fiction but true in the real world and easily verifiable. Such as the satanic history of apple computers and how other real historical rock groups made it, etc. So the movie has a lot of real truth and facts in it too.

Here's the imdb page for it.

American Satan (2017)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5451690/?ref_=fn_al_tt_0

The movie also contains a lot of satanic philosophy and mindset too, which is promoted and popularized by atheists and humanists as well, not just satanists. Its chilling in that it reflects how modern secular people, Satanists, atheists and humanists actually think and what they believe as their personal philosophy on life. And why such egoic beliefs are so attractive and appealing to modern people. Its mantra of "music unites, religion divides" is so satanic and reflects the philosophy of the rock music industry. So much disturbing truth here.

@Adama will love this movie. It was made just for him to show him all the wonders and pleasures he's been missing out on by not following the dark side. Lol

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

There's something which may have been overlooked, Winston. That is that this life is just a lifelong examination. It is a prolonged test, to see which side a person will take: Christ's or Satan's. The people who choose Christ will get to live again, in the fullness of His glory with all good things imaginable on the eternal earth. Among these are those people who will rule and reign as kings in the future.

The people who choose Satan (and false religion, or who are self-willed- doing whatever they want to do) may face eternal destruction, if they do not get saved before they die.

What does it profit a man if he gains the world and loses his soul? What should a man give in exchange for his soul?

This life is just a vapor of smoke that lasts for a moment compared to eternity.

Whosever gains his life shall lose it, and whosoever loses his life for Christ's sake will gain it. Remember there is much more life after this. Remember Adam before the fall from grace. To receive the fullness of glory and riches without Christ may condemn a person's soul. Remember, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a sewing needle than for the rich to receive eternal life.

The riches of this world are deceitful.
Last edited by Neo on July 6th, 2018, 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Man has a very active imagination, we are offered immortality in a sense through our children.

I like Johnny Favorite in Angel Heart......
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw guys. Just a thought. Why dont u guys consider selling your soul to the devil? Lol. I mean think about it. Theres no guarantee or proof that you'll go to heaven. Jesus did not beam up his followers to heaven to show them around like they do in star trek when they show people the starship by beaming them up. And plus even if u go to heaven there may not be any sex or teenage girls to bang. At least with selling yourself to satan u can get lots of sex and hot teenage girls on earth. But in heaven theres no guarantee of getting any of that. It may be boring there. Maybe all you will do in heaven is sing praises and worship God forever without end, without any hedonistic pleasure. Lol

What you think? Lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Neo wrote:
July 6th, 2018, 3:07 pm
There's something which may have been overlooked, Winston. That is that this life is just a lifelong examination. It is a prolonged test, to see which side a person will take: Christ's or Satan's. The people who choose Christ will get to live again, in the fullness of His glory with all good things imaginable on the eternal earth. Among these are those people who will rule and reign as kings in the future.

The people who choose Satan (and false religion, or who are self-willed- doing whatever they want to do) may face eternal destruction, if they do not get saved before they die.

What does it profit a man if he gains the world and loses his soul? What should a man give in exchange for his soul?

This life is just a vapor of smoke that lasts for a moment compared to eternity.

Whosever gains his life shall lose it, and whosoever loses his life for Christ's sake will gain it. Remember there is much more life after this. Remember Adam before the fall from grace. To receive the fullness of glory and riches without Christ may condemn a person's soul. Remember, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a sewing needle than for the rich to receive eternal life.

The riches of this world are deceitful.
But Neo. You are just spouting official Christian doctrine. No one can know if its true or not. Theres no guarantee that you will wake up in heaven after you die. Theres no real proof or guarantee. Jesus did not show his followers heaven by taking them there. He did not say "God beam us up" and show his followers the heaven that awaits them. Not like in star trek when they prove the existence of the starship Enterprise by beaming up non-believers to it. Why couldn't Jesus have done that too? Does Star Trek have better technology than God or Jehovah does? Lol

Also even if you go to heaven, how do you know if there will be any sex? What if theres no sex or gender there? What if theres no hot girls to bang? Then that means you can only do that on Earth with Satan's help and by serving him. Right?

What if you get up to heaven and its boring and all you do is sing praises and worship all day without end? Lol. Then what? Will you regret going there? Will you wish you had a rock star life instead? Lol

Think about it. Lol

Mark Twain said something funny and true once. He said people imagine that in heaven they will site on a grassy meadow with a harp singing praises to God for all eternity. But they would never do that for even 5 minutes on Earth. Lol. So true.

@Adama and @MrMan and @TruthSeeker, what do you think?