Stonehenge Was Built in the 1950's

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Stonehenge Was Built in the 1950's

Post by Taco »

The mystery of Stonehenge has been solved. It was probably built by the same people that built the Georgia guide stones.

Stonehenge Was Built In The 1950's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZiq_mgx_Co

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Well maybe, but I seem to remember reading about Stonehenge in a novel by Sapper written before the 1950s and the actual book itself seemed to predate that era. I don't know, but I would be a little skeptical of this skepticism.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Now that I think about it, it can make sense, as Crowley and the Golden Dawn was using that place around that time for their rituals.

People could also try news archives before that time. If stonehenge was erected before then, there should be clear evidence.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

No strong opinion on this, but here's the Wikipedia, which includes earlier references

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonehenge

Wikipedia suggests that it looked like this...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... hanced.jpg

.....until a "reconstruction" in the 1960's. Makes sense to me.

So perhaps the OP is just a little disinformatsiya from some of the millions of brilliant godless hacker vermin that Russia seems to have.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That video only showed pictures of stones being lifted. It didn't say anything. What kind of evidence is that?

I thought those stones were really heavy and difficult to life even with today's machinery.

Are there any photos of Stonehenge before the 1950's? If so, it existed before then right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This is the thing, people who understand what has happened are trying to get everybody to understand this. I believe very little of what we are led to believe is true thru the standard channels. I feel the information that is well researched on the net is much more accurate than anything we are lead to believe by the central power structure that shapes our minds on what to think from the day we are born.

The truth about how our world really works is coming out at a brisk pace via the net so it is imperative to keep it open and free if we want to know the truth.
Time to Hide!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Pretty sure the A303 was there before the 1950's.

Anyway, seen the place with my own eyes, so it definitely exists.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

What is the earliest reference to it in history that can be truly verified, this is very interesting to say the least. And the fact it's in England as well, could it be part of a test to see how well our rulers can program us to believe a completely made up reality and history? I mean all roads go to England as far as the current system we live under.

How old is it supposed to be anyhow?
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Stonehenge Was Built in the 1950's

Post by Winston »

This doesn't make sense. If Stonehenge was built in the 50s then wouldn't the people on England notice that it wasn't there before the 50s? If it suddenly appeared then everyone there would notice. Has anyone in the UK asked their grandparents about this? @Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88, have you asked your older relatives if Stonehenge was there before the 50s?

I have heard from authors and researchers that Stonehenge has no spiritual energy or vibe and if you go there, you won't feel anything. The energy seems to be dead there, as if the real stones were removed or something. However, there are spots in England where you can feel strong spiritual vibes, like that place with many stones or that place that's shaped like a serpent, etc. So I wouldn't be surprised if this was true.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

You can search for references to Stonehenge in Google scholar set before 1949 and see a lot of references. Here are a couple:
https://books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr ... 22&f=false

https://books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr ... 22&f=false

I suppose one could argue that Google, libraries, and the Internet are in on the conspiracy.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
August 4th, 2023, 11:50 am
@Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88, have you asked your older relatives if Stonehenge was there before the 50s?
Dude, Stonehenge is 225 miles away from our hometown. I doubt that any of our relatives have ever seen it.

To be honest, I never even looked into Stonehenge until relatively recently. It was never of any particular interest to me since it is located in a completely different part of the country and there are far more impressive megalithic structures throughout the world. I can't confirm whether or not its energy is special because I've never been there.
Moretorque wrote:
August 14th, 2013, 6:21 pm
What is the earliest reference to it in history that can be truly verified, this is very interesting to say the least. And the fact it's in England as well, could it be part of a test to see how well our rulers can program us to believe a completely made up reality and history? I mean all roads go to England as far as the current system we live under.

How old is it supposed to be anyhow?
Stonehenge is supposed to date back to the Megalith Builders of Old Europe prior to the invasion of the Indo-European Yamnaya people from the Pontic-Caspian Steppe. I think that the current view is that it was built through various stages between 3,000 and 2,000 BCE. The Megalith Builders were a pre-Indo-European people of Anatolian origin who came to inhabit much of the Atlantic coastline from the Iberian Peninsula to parts of Britain, Ireland and Scandinavia. They built various other megalithic structures in the places where they settled.

Some relevant videos from my other thread:

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Taco wrote:
August 13th, 2013, 4:15 pm
The mystery of Stonehenge has been solved. It was probably built by the same people that built the Georgia guide stones.

Stonehenge Was Built In The 1950's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZiq_mgx_Co
You can literally buy widely available books that are older Than the 1950s that depict Stonehenge. Accounts of it go back in various historical libraries at least 600 years lol
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
August 4th, 2023, 11:50 am
This doesn't make sense. If Stonehenge was built in the 50s then wouldn't the people on England notice that it wasn't there before the 50s? If it suddenly appeared then everyone there would notice. Has anyone in the UK asked their grandparents about this? @Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88, have you asked your older relatives if Stonehenge was there before the 50s?

I have heard from authors and researchers that Stonehenge has no spiritual energy or vibe and if you go there, you won't feel anything. The energy seems to be dead there, as if the real stones were removed or something. However, there are spots in England where you can feel strong spiritual vibes, like that place with many stones or that place that's shaped like a serpent, etc. So I wouldn't be surprised if this was true.
I think Stonehenge has been there long before the 50s. But nobody in my family has ever spoken of such a place aside from my brother. He visited the site once years ago and he said it was all fenced off so you couldn't get anywhere near it. You have to pay to get anywhere near the site and even when you pay you are only permitted to go so close. Did you know that @Lucas88?

Why would Stonehenge be built in the 50s? What purpose would this serve? It makes sense that it was built long ago like Lucas88 suggested, but I always believed the site was constructed as sort of a giant solar calendar to identify the summer equinox etc. Some people believe the site links the UK to ancient Egypt.

If Stonehenge was constructed on one of the planets ley lines then those energetic streams could give the site some energetic power. Most megalithic structures were constructed across these ley lines.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.