Illuminati mind control in the music industry

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Illuminati mind control in the music industry

Post by Winston »

Check out these funny clips from the spoof movie "Josie and the Pussycats" that reveals the conspiracy and MK-ULTRA style mind control in the music industry used to control pop stars and the general population. They are pretty funny, yet true.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Everything you see in movies is true.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Mind control in music industry - Josie and the Pussycats

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Check out these funny clips from the spoof movie "Josie and the Pussycats" that reveals the conspiracy and MK-ULTRA style mind control in the music industry used to control pop stars and the general population. They are pretty funny, yet true.

Watched the video. Very very well-done. All exactly spot on.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:Everything you see in movies is true.
Perhaps movies are a way of telling truth with fiction, since they can't tell you straight out directly?

In the movie "V for Vendetta", Natalie Portman said that her dad used to tell her "Artists use lies to tell the truth. Politicians use lies to cover up the truth."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester,
Do you think rock stars are all controlled by the Illuminati? Do they know it? What about that myth that they sell their soul to the devil? Why did Bob Dylan say that he sold his soul to the devil for his success?

Katy Perry says the same thing:

Btw, check out these funny clips from Conspiracy Theory where Mel Gibson rants about conspiracies to Julia Roberts.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:

Perhaps movies are a way of telling truth with fiction, since they can't tell you straight out directly?
+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Jester,
Do you think rock stars are all controlled by the Illuminati? Do they know it?
Sure.

Have you known any aspiring rockers? Most are probably DREAMING of the day they get the CHANCE to sell their soul.

So sure, they are controlled, and sure, they know it.

No other way to control a strong-willed rocker or performer type, except openly, and with strength. They NEED to know they are being controlled. They are tigers, not bunny rabbits. They are not common, average sheeple. Takes a strong hand. I guess that's why they get inducted directly into Illuminati, rather than having to muck around in the lower leves of Masonry, etc.

Link

Case closed.

But here's some more images, for the "skeptics":

Link
Winston wrote: What about that myth that they sell their soul to the devil? Why did Bob Dylan say that he sold his soul to the devil for his success?

Katy Perry says the same thing:

Btw, check out these funny clips from Conspiracy Theory where Mel Gibson rants about conspiracies to Julia Roberts.

Saw the Dylan thing on another thread. It is convincing. I challenge anyone to view it and dispute that. Dylan is stating he sold his soul to Satan. Period.

The Katie Perry video is damning (sic) but could theoretically refer to "selling out" artistically speaking. But it is a stretch to believe a Christian-raised girl would use the phrase so lightly as a metaphor for an artistic sell-out. So likelihood is that she was quite serious, and indeed sold her soul literally to the Devil in return for career success.

Never saw the Conspiracy Theory movie. Summary video was excellent. Had no idea the movie was so right on target.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston dont know why my image thing isnt working coud u please fix it and tell me how to do it thx
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:Winston dont know why my image thing isnt working coud u please fix it and tell me how to do it thx
You have to insert the image URL between the image tags, like this:

Code: Select all

[img]http://www.happierabroad.com/Image.jpg[/img]
To get the image URL, open up the image to full size, right click on it and select Copy Image URL. Not all images will let you do that though. Some are protected.

In your case, you linked to a page of Google images search results. That can't be embedded here. You can only embed the images themselves, if not then you post a link to them. The kind of image URL that can be embedded are those that end in .jpg or .png or .gif.