Satanic Panic & Child Ritual Abuse Stories - Truth or Fantasy?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse and Sacrifices - True Stories

Post by cdnFA »

Eric wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
cdnFA wrote:People are allowed to have opinions and express them. My opinion, and I am not the only one on HA is that some other opinions here are daft. Funny that, usually it is the PC SJW who don't grasp that concept. Usually those on the right get that concept, I guess not the manosphere.
Where on the right is free speech allowed? There is virtually no free speech anywhere on the internet, this forum is an exception.

The modern world is insane and intolerant. I wish God would give me instructions to build an ark and wash away the rest of the human scum from this planet.

For once, fschmidt. I agree with you!
You have the freedom of speech and the freedom of opinion, that does not imply that others must allow their resources to let you spread your ideas.
The existence of the forum shows this to be the case.Winston had the right to set up his forum, he has the right to say what he wants and to decide what he expects from his guests, however he does not have the right to force the owners of gayalbanianbeekeepers.com to let him post on his site.

BTW remember back when Eric said this
"I never said any of the crap that you said I said!! I mean, nowhere did I ever say the damn earth was flat, that I justify mass murder, etc. I've never said that."
Just a few messages later he is wishing he could build an ark and have god engage in mass murder.

Tee Hee. Maybe he said it elsewhere, maybe he didn't, but he sure believes it and he did doth protest too much. Probably thinks the earth is flat also.
All I know is that if it were me, I'd point out I didn't say something but I'd admit to actually believing in it, but then I am not a repeated liar with little grasp of reality and the IQ of a tree stump.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

cdnFA wrote:You have the freedom of speech and the freedom of opinion, that does not imply that others must allow their resources to let you spread your ideas.
What a crock of shit, this is the argument behind most modern censorship. When I build the ark and you are drowning next to it and ask for line, I will deny you my "resources" and let you drown.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Where on the right is free speech allowed? There is virtually no free speech anywhere on the internet, this forum is an exception.
That's the part I agreed with. It sounds like you just want a fight. I'd be R E A LLY happy to settle that with you in real life, outside in a parking lot. I'd love to. This is an internet forum, however so I - and everyone else... is asking you, to please stop.
Can't believe I keep actually responding. It seems like you're not making friends here, maybe you should think about that - instead of 'blaming everyone else' for your problems, everytime you make them.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Eric wrote:That's the part I agreed with. It sounds like you just want a fight. I'd be R E A LLY happy to settle that with you in real life, outside in a parking lot. I'd love to. This is an internet forum, however so I - and everyone else... is asking you, to please stop.
Can't believe I keep actually responding. It seems like you're not making friends here, maybe you should think about that - instead of 'blaming everyone else' for your problems, everytime you make them. ; )
If I wasn't a moderator here, I would stop having anything to do with this forum. I am sick of modern culture and all of its members. The only reason I stay here is to protect free speech, something I value.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

fschmidt wrote:
cdnFA wrote:You have the freedom of speech and the freedom of opinion, that does not imply that others must allow their resources to let you spread your ideas.
What a crock of shit, this is the argument behind most modern censorship. When I build the ark and you are drowning next to it and ask for line, I will deny you my "resources" and let you drown.
That would be your right to do so. I can ask to be let onto the ark but I have no right to force my way on although if I were in such desperate straits, I'd probably try. It is easy to do the right thing when your life isn't at stake.

So basically you are suggesting that the concept of free speech implies that all websites, newspapers and magazines should be required to print everything and anything they get? I believe in property rights.

See Eric, this is how it's done.
Last edited by cdnFA on May 15th, 2016, 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Eric wrote:
That's the part I agreed with. It sounds like you just want a fight. I'd be R E A LLY happy to settle that with you in real life, outside in a parking lot. I'd love to. This is an internet forum, however so I - and everyone else... is asking you, to please stop.
Can't believe I keep actually responding. It seems like you're not making friends here, maybe you should think about that - instead of 'blaming everyone else' for your problems, everytime you make them.
1: You quoted the entire post. You didn't retract until I pointed out the illogic.
2: You also insisted that you don't care what I say, now you want to beat me up. Also you bitch about insults and how bad the left is, yet here you are talking about a bit of the old ultra violence
3: Everyone. Hmm. I count you, plus 1 guy who mocked both of us and supposedly someone who is reporting my posts even though nothing was done in that thread by the Mexican fellow who asked about his Japanese wife and got turned into a massive clusterfornication as well as another thread where everyone ganged up on him.
I am not inventing stuff, I am pointing out the errors and illogic of your posts. If you want me to stop doing that then either 1: Run a tighter ship or 2: stop posting.
So again a disconnect with reality, it isn't everyone, it is basically you. Even a moderator who has posted here didn't bother to voice an opinion of our spat.

I can't believe you keep responding, even worse, responding as if you are winning, even worse responding as a higher moral agent when your reactions have been pretty childish where as the only childish thing I've done has been to not let it go. If anyone should be banned for our interactions, it is you but you can't seem to see that.

Also I am not here to make friends. If I did fine, but that isn't why I go on forums, I go on forums for information, and a few laughs.

Also where have I ever blamed anyone or tried to blame anyone for my problems. My problems predate this forum and will continue long after. I do blame some people for keeping this forum down, but those are the forum's problems not mine. It isn't my forum nor my source of income. This forum could be more like Thaivisa or forumosa.com but on steroids.

This thing of ours is not a permanent state of affairs. You could take a step back and review things and figure out you are heavily outclassed. Maybe I will grow board of all this. Maybe I will get real lucky and get an account deletion for my efforts, a forum where a poll shows 68% of people dig that hitler fellow isn't exactly a place I will fight to stay, although I am a creature of habit so having my account go into the dustbin of history would actually be a good thing.

Here is something you should think about.

I don't react this way to starchild even though he says some pretty messed up stuff. Sure I've said a few things but it didn't get this far.
I don't really go after Adama very much even though his views are profoundly evil and disturbed. I've said my peace and we are pretty much done. I've never gone after Ghost, actually I am cool with him even though he recently posted in response to a question some stuff I am opposed to. I've pointed my opposition to things Winston believes in but I haven't hammered the point with him either. I've been a bit harsh with one guy here in the past and revoked my view when he explained things better a while back. I am actually a pretty reasonable guy, I've been on many forums with many diverse people for many years.
It's just you. It isn't even having a difference of opinion, it is more that you are just flat out wrong and you keep insisting that you are right, that A is B. You don't need to be a randbot to figure out that it isn't. That and the blatant hypocrisy. I'd hazard a guess that you have some mental health problem, not in terms of giving up, but in not seeing the obvious. You also seem to be oblivious that you are just making things worse for yourself and making yourself look much worse then I am. That thread where I posted those screen caps with your permission. Have an honest read of them. Seriously, how can't you see it.
Other people post, I give my opinion, generally speaking it stops pretty soon as both sides realise that there isn't much point in going on. I am not going to do the research to prove people wrong and their positions [except for Adama] are not on the face of it with the evidence they present wrong, I just think they need better evidence radar but again too much effort and it wouldn't work anyway. Me and Adama have an understanding, I think he is a cultist who can't tell good from evil and he thinks I am evil and hates his invisible friend. Discussion pretty much done. He could throw bible quotes at me but I assume he realizes that it would be pointless as I don't accept it as a source.

You are just a weird little man.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:
Don't you understand by now? He can't stop. He can't contain himself.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Adama wrote:
Don't you understand by now? He can't stop. He can't contain himself.
I have stopped in the past, I will stop in the future.
I choose not to stop. Why should I. I enjoy letting somebody's words make a fool of them. There is a difference. However you are a guy who can't comprehend that someone might disagree with you without hating your imaginary friend so...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:So much unsubstantiated BS it is astounding. Some kids were certainly abused, but claims of satanic rituals and such are just laughable.
gnosis wrote:
Eric wrote:No. You're wrong, she's telling the truth. Can't you tell?
You cannot naively take everything you hear at face value. People have all kinds of different reasons for making up wild stories. Part of being a discerning man is recognizing that.
You are right. These stories could be all made up. Who knows. We can't prove them either way. But they could be real too. You should acknowledge that. Why is there a lot of consistency in these girls' stories though? This was back in the 80's, before there was internet, so they couldn't have known about each other's stories.

Some of these stories sound over the top, as though the girls and women were deliberately trying to gross you out as much as possible. Reality tends to run in shades of gray, not extremes. For example, the parts about aborting fetuses during the Satanic rituals and then having everyone in the Satanic covens eat the fetuses, etc. Eeeeew. I think it would be very difficult to get people to do that, even if they were Satanists, don't you? What kind of person would eat a fetus? I can't imagine that.

Also, no one would sit there and watch a live baby being sacrificed and killed. Not even evil people would do that. It would gross people out beyond belief. I don't think anyone could accept it. Not even bad people would allow that to happen in front of them.

Also, why are there no videos of these Satanic ritual abuses? And no convictions in court? There are videos of Satanic rituals and witchcraft rituals in covens, but they usually only involve some priest chanting stuff and holding up cups and daggers within a circle of people. They do not show any sexual abuse of children, or of people eating fetuses or sacrificing live babies, etc.

However, stories like this have been around for hundreds of years. They date all the way back to medieval Europe. So they are nothing new. Who knows. It's kind of like Bigfoot. Lots of stories but no physical proof, at least not for the extreme aspects of the stories.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Satanic Child Abuse, Sex Rituals & Sacrifices. True Stories!

Post by Winston »

I have a question about Satanic ritual abuse in Hollywood and MK ULTRA mind control. On YouTube there are many videos talking about this and even some inside whistleblowers like Roseanne Arnold, Elijah Wood, Corey Goode, etc. Now my question is: Are all stars in Hollywood under some kind of MK ULTRA type mind control or Satanic ritual abuse? Or only the sex icons like Britney Spears or Lady Gaga?

The thing is, I can't imagine all stars in Hollywood being abused. For example, men like Chuck Norris or Clint Eastwood would never take any abuse or shit from anyone. They are too tough and proud and manly to take that kind of shit. One cannot imagine men like that taking any kind of abuse. So it can't be happening to every actor right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse & Child Sacrifices - Truth or Fantasy?

Post by Winston »

Btw if any of you guys dont think the illuminati and elites sacrifice children, then take a look at this...... Its a true but disturbing story.

https://mainerepublicemailalert.com/201 ... arcerated/

"QUEEN ELIZABETH FOUND GUILTY IN MISSING CHILDREN CASE – WHISTLE BLOWERS INCARCERATED

In the second week of May 2014, British soldier Vivian Cunningham was drugged and institutionalized against his will. Apparently, his “crime” on May 6 was daring to ask superiors about Queen Elizabeth’s outstanding arrest warrant.

The order to arrest Queen Elizabeth was issued in 2013 by six judges of the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels.

After nearly a year of litigation, Queen Elizabeth and her husband, Prince Phillip, were found guilty in the disappearance of ten native children from the Catholic-run Kamloops residential school in British Columbia. Grieving parents haven’t seen their children since they left for a picnic with the Royal couple on Oct. 10 1964.

On May 10th, the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State was asking concerned citizens to demand Cunningham’s immediate release. The ITCCS successfully prosecuted Queen Elizabeth’s kidnapping, along with 50,000 cases of other missing children.

Regiment soldier Cunningham had innocently questioned a senior officer about Queen Elizabeth’s arrest warrant, only to be committed to a mental care unit in Stafford England."

Winston:

Obviously queen elizabeth and her husband sacrificed those children and killed them. Why? Because it was a satanic sacrifice. Elites have been doing that since ancient babylon and prior. There must be a purpose in it. Didnt you know? Dont you study real history?

Man that ITCCS group should raise an army to invade england and capture queen elizabeth for prosecution for this crime of kidnapping and murdering 10 children. England hasnt been invaded since 1066 AD when William of Normandy conquered it. Since then the Spanish Armada failed to conquer it in 1588, Napoleon failed to conquer it in the early 1800s, and Hitler failed to conquer it in 1940. So an invasion is long overdue. Lol.

@gnosis , @HouseMD , how do you explain this disturbing story above?

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

I did some checking and Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip never visited Kamloops, BC in 1964 so this is a fake story from a nutjob.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

TruthSeeker wrote:
December 8th, 2017, 12:03 pm
I did some checking and Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip never visited Kamloops, BC in 1964 so this is a fake story from a nutjob.
Wasn't it 1954? Admittedly it's hard to believe, but if some court handed down a verdict that should be ascertainable.

Life in the age of mass communication is one enormous epistemological problem -- what in the hell are you supposed to believe? There does seem to be one reasonably reliable rule of thumb, though: If the mainstream media have arrived at a consensus on anything, it is almost certainly the opposite of the truth.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

And they didn't visit in 1954 either. Don't be so gullible.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

gsjackson wrote:if some court handed down a verdict that should be ascertainable.
It's a fake hoax story and a court that does not exist. Use your brain people.