Princess Diana Conspiracy Film BANNED in US and UK!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Princess Diana Conspiracy Film BANNED in US and UK!

Post by Winston »

A controversial documentary delving into the details of Princess Diana's death will not see the light of day in the United States or Britain.
The film, "Unlawful Killing," directed by Keith Allen, claims the princess and her boyfriend, Dodi Al Fayed, were murdered in a plot involving her former father-in-law, Prince Philip. The movie was financed by Dodi Al Fayed's father, Mohamed Al Fayed, who has always believed the deaths were suspicious and not an accident.

News articles:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/con ... nance.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... u-wont-see

News videos about the banned film and its implications:

Here is a 4 hour documentary about Princess Diana and the conspiracy behind her assassination by Illuminati expert and British filmmaker Chris Everard:

Description:

A Message From British Film Director, CHRIS EVERARD:
Since 1997, I have been investigating the crash which killed Princess Diana, her companion, Dodi AlFayed, the driver, Henri Paul, and massively wounded ex-paratrooper Trevor Rees-Jones. LADY DIE represents nearly ten years of research by myself, DAVID ICKE and the co-authors of the book "Diana: The Hidden Evidence", JON KING and JOHN BEVERIDGE.

A Mercedes S280 of the exact model and year was purchased in order that tests could be made for this documentary. The film has a running time of nearly 4 hours and leaves no stone unturned.

The horrific history of the royal family is exposed, including the faked suicide/murder of Stephen Ward, Prince Philip's links with the Profumo scandal, Occult Cocktail Parties at the Cliveden Estate in the 1960s, the exorcism of Stephen Wards cottage, the double murder of two young princes in the Tower of London, the forced euthenasia of King George in 1936 - his killing was timed to coincide with the morning edition of The Times newspaper - and, of course, the film features a full investigation into the crash which killed Princess Diana.

I assembled a Scotland Yard-style incident board for the making of this documentary, which reveals hitherto unknown information about many of the characters involved in the plot to kill Diana.

The film explores the hand-written note which Diana gave to her butler - and another given for safe keeping to her lawyer - which explicitly said that a fake car crash, one which would result in death, was being planned by people working for Prince Charles.

DAVID ICKE bravely puts forward his research, based on confidantes of Princess Diana, which suggests that the crash in Paris was the beginning of a gruesome occult ritual with the time and place of the crash being chosen carefully to coincide with ancient Satanic Rites. Davids excellent book THE BIGGEST SECRET is also discussed in this film.

What exactly did the Queen mean when she warned Diana's butler PAUL BURREL, that there were "dark and mysterious forces" at work in Britain?

What was Henri Paul doing the hours immediately before he turned up for work on that fateful night?

Why was the SIPA press agency in Paris broken into following the death of a Paparazzi photographer?

Who were the senior MI6 and MI5 agents in the tunnel on the night of the crash?

Why was Klaus Werner deported after standing vigil outside Dianas apartment?

All these questions and much more are answered in this film, which was edited in a constantly moving vehicle and deposited at the DVD factories on the day that the British inquiry heard the father of Dodi AlFayed pronounce that his sons death was a case of Black & White MURDER.

The historical part of this film proves, using extensive photos, newspaper cuttings, film clips and testimonies, that the royal family have stabbed and slashed their way to power throughout the ages.

The producers have invoked FAIR USE guidelines in the making of this film. All proceeds will be used to offer subsidised courses in film making, which will be announced later this year.

I would like to thank all the patient and loyal subscribers to the Enigma Channel your support has made this important film possible.

Our comment: Another first-class release from Enigma Motion Pictures. When you learn the information this disk contains you'll completely understand why the Diana inquest will not and indeed cannot ever conclude there was a conspiracy by the Royals to kill her. This is another major piece of the conspiracy puzzle and a powerful one at that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here David Icke explains what really happened to Princess Diana, and the inner secrets about the Royal Family. It's very mind blowing.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Good stuff here, Winston. I wish I had more time to learn about this fascinating subject. I hope I can listen to it all another time.

A few quick points:

-- The Windsors certainly had a motive for Dianna's murder. Her unborn child, fathered by a dark-skinned Moslem, would destroy the Disney-esque image of the royal family. Since MI-6 reports only to the Crown, they have the apparatus to effect "accidents". They are actually the best in the world at this, surpassing CIA, Mossad, and the Russians. Since the Crown cannot be brought to court, they may lawfully be assumed guilty when credibly accused. The Queen cannot be assumed personally responsible, but certainly someone in the Crown apparatus is responsible.

--Prince Philip is a know shady character.

--There really is a "Hogwort's" school in England, started by a known witch in the aristocracy or intelligentsia. All the royals (males) spend a few years there. It is known for being quite spectacularly haunted. Sorry but I forget it's name. A boarding school. Strong evidence that they are Satanists and part of widespread Satanist conspiracy in the British upper class.

--One of the Queen's grandsons was photographed putting a satanic curse on the cameraman taking his picture. This is absolute proof the Windsors clearly indeed are an Illuminati-satanist family.

Icke is gernerally correct about them.

Personally I would say they cooperate with demonic forces, rather than with "interdimensional reptilian beings", but that is not much of a difference. Same thing from a different POV. (Icke is not a Christian, I am.)

--I don't think Dianna was killed BECAUSE of an Illuminati ritual, but it may well be that her rank in the occult required that her execution be carried out *IN* an Illuminati ritual, in order to signal to all in the know that this was authorized by their High Council, whatever it's called, I forget.

--British libel law puts burden of proof on the publisher. In case you get sued for a story, if you can't prove it true, you pay. Thus no insurance company would step up. This is to be expected. So I don't think that MI-6 or Illuminati apparatus was involved in killing the disribution. Just a few discreet, threatening phone calls from the Windsor's barrister.

--To sell the video via internet (keep it outside the UK and possessions) would not violate UK law. I wonder if you could get limited rights and sell it yourself via internet? A Hong Kong shell company would be nice.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well it's kind of stupid to ban a film, because it means that people are going to want to see it even MORE! Banning something doesn't decrease interest in it. lol History has proven that time and time again. Plus it's basic psychology.

I just watched the 4 hour film on Lady Die above by Chris Everard, and wow, I learned a few things I didn't know before:

Film link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2dSXEZp9io

- When the ambulance reached Princess Diana and put her inside, it took about 90 minutes to get to the hospital which was only 3 miles away! Chris Everard drove from that tunnel to the hospital in the film and showed that even if you drove at 30mph, you would have only needed 11 minutes to get to the hospital. So the fact that the ambulance took 90 minutes is extremely suspicious. It's obvious that something sinister was going on in that ambulance (such as them finishing her off and completing their Illuminati occult sacrifice ritual?). It would have had to be moving at 2 mph to move 3 miles in 90 minutes! That stinks to high heaven! How do the propagandists who say that it was just a simple drunk driving accident explain that?

- The mercedes that Diana crashed in was stolen a few weeks prior, and then found by the police. When it was found, nothing in it was missing except for a microchip that controlled the navigation device. Obviously, it was rigged with something when it was returned, probably some kind of remote control steering device.

- The intelligence agents would not let engineers from Mercedes company inspect or examine the crashed vehicle for some reason. Obviously, because they would have discovered that it was rigged and tampered with?

- The cameras in the tunnel where Diana died were turned off and were the only ones in Paris that were turned off that night. They are usually on though. No one can explain why they were off. Gee what a coincidence.

- The driver Henri Paul had carbon monoxide in his blood, which could not have come from cigarettes. Obviously, he was incapacitated somehow.

- The body guard who survived the crash doesn't remember what happened (how convenient), but he says that if the driver Henri Paul had been drunk, that he would never have let him drive the car.

- Diana wrote a note saying that her life was in danger and that they were planning a car accident for her. You can see it here:

Obviously, something stinks to high heaven. There's no question it was an assassination and conspiracy.

Gee, I wonder what the pseudoskeptics will say about all this? I don't get why they believe that conspiracies and cover ups and assassinations by the elite don't exist? What is their basis? Why do they believe that the official version of everything must be the only truth? What if I had a pseudoskeptic killed and made it look like a suicide or accident? Would that mean that it really was a suicide or accident, because it looks that way?

After all, in their book, there's no such thing as a cover up or suppression of evidence. Every official story and every cover story must be true in their book. To them, authority/establishment = truth. Totally illogical. Spock or Data would never agree with that. So why do pseudoskeptics call themselves "rational", when Spock or Data or the Vulcan race would never agree with them or find their beliefs to be logical? I don't get it.

All they do is lie and yell "there's no evidence" over and over again, no matter how much evidence exists. Are these pseudoskeptics shills and disinfo agents who are lying deliberately? What is their incentive to protect the establishment, unless they are paid by them?

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote: - The mercedes that Diana crashed in was stolen a few weeks prior, and then found by the police. When it was found, nothing in it was missing except for a microchip that controlled the navigation device. Obviously, it was rigged with something when it was returned, probably some kind of remote control steering device.

- The intelligence agents would not let engineers from Mercedes company inspect or examine the crashed vehicle for some reason. Obviously, because they would have discovered that it was rigged and tampered with?

- The cameras in the tunnel where Diana died were turned off and were the only ones in Paris that were turned off that night. They are usually on though. No one can explain why they were off. Gee what a coincidence.
Any one of these facts would alone be sufficient grounds for arrests and interrogations. In the absence of such investigation, all in the chain of command may be presumed guilty.
Winston wrote:What if I had a pseudoskeptic killed and made it look like a suicide or accident?
Cute idea for a story.
Winston wrote: Every official story and every cover story must be true in their book. To them, authority/establishment = truth.
Yup. There is a deep psychological need of some kind.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote: --One of the Queen's grandsons was photographed putting a satanic curse on the cameraman taking his picture. This is absolute proof the Windsors clearly indeed are an Illuminati-satanist family.
Where is this photo? Do you have a link to it? Can you post it?

I heard that the Windsors have a long history, centuries, of murdering people. So why would it be a stretch to believe that they could commit another murder?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

The banned Princess Diana documentary "Unlawful Killing" is now up on YouTube in full. Here is the link to it:

It presents a pretty irrefutable case that there was a conspiracy to kill Princess Diana. It also reveals a shocking fact at the end: The jury inquest into the death of Princess Diana resulted in the verdict that Princess Diana was murdered, which they termed "Unlawful Killing". So the official jury verdict was that she was murdered. However, the media covered that up and instead FALSELY reported that the jury reported that the paparazzi caused her death. Why would the media deliberately lie like that unless they were controlled? That's pretty disturbing.
Last edited by Winston on April 7th, 2014, 3:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
Jester wrote:
--One of the Queen's grandsons was photographed putting a satanic curse on the cameraman taking his picture. This is absolute proof the Windsors clearly indeed are an Illuminati-satanist family.
How do people post pictures here? Not ever photo has its own web address.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:
Jester wrote:
How do people post pictures here? Not ever photo has its own web address.
You can post the link to the webpage containing the image, or put the image URL between these tags:

Code: Select all

[img]http://www.domainname.com/image.jpg[/img]
You get the image URL by right clicking on the image and selecting "Copy image URL".

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Red Ice Radio - Jon King - Hour 1 - The Conspiracy Behind the Assassination of Princess Diana

Jon King is a published author and optioned screenwriter with a background in music and journalism. For a good chunk of the 1990s and early 2000s he was editor of the popular high street magazines, UFO Reality and Odyssey, an enterprise which led to the publication of his first book, Cosmic Top Secret: The Unseen Agenda. He is probably best known for his two top-selling books Princess Diana: The Evidence and Princess Diana: The Hidden Evidence, with co-author John Beveridge. His latest book, The Cut-Out, is an autobiographical spy thriller based on the true story of how he was set up by MI6 in the cover-up operation that followed Princess Diana's death.

In the first hour, we discuss the details of Princess Diana's assassination. In the second hour, Jon talks about how he was drawn into the conspiracy surrounding Diana's death and the unwitting role he became earmarked to play in the conspiracy. He speaks more about the source giving him information about a "high profile" assassination that was to occur.

King also details how the MI6 and CIA have been seeking to use non-mainstream press and media in order to have them disseminate information. This has been done in an effort to try to ridicule these stories as rumors and crazy conspiracy theories, despite the core of truth in the information shared. This gives us an interesting insight into how security agencies work and that insiders, anonymous sources and whistleblowers might still be in the business of doing the bidding of the agencies they claim they are speaking out against.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: New Princess Diana conspiracy film BANNED in US and UK!

Post by Winston »

Check out how accurate tarot cards are. Here is a tarot reading for what happened to Princess Diana as an example. It's chillingly accurate and insightful. You guys should try tarot card readings sometime. You can do them yourself by buying a cheap deck or downloading a free tarot app from google play store, which is also very accurate in my experience.

They are uncannily accurate. Even if you ask the same question twice, they give you mostly the same answer and cards! No way coincidence can explain that! No way! Yet that happened to me several times where I asked the same question, shuffled the cards thoroughly, yet got mostly the same answer and same cards again!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston it's amazing how you can be so logical and so full of it at the same time...
Time to Hide!
BeJimmieHap
Freshman Poster

New Princess Diana conspiracy film BANNED in US and UK

Post by BeJimmieHap »

Hello everyone

Im on a current quest or maybe just chasing my tail for a conspiracy that a co-worker was describing to me....

Apparently there is a major newspaper in the USA that prints a highly cryptic article every May 1st.

The only other thing I have to really go on here is that some major league baseball manager/owner has been collecting these articles in attempt to de-code them.

Has anyone heard of such a thing? Do you have information to add to this??

Im led to believe that it may have to do with The Illuminati

Thanks in advance
MuaPetahl
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I guess the banned documentary "Unlawful Killing" has been taken down from YouTube. Oh well. You can still download it from Torrent at this link below. Anyone who sees it will have no doubt that Diana was murdered. The evidence could not be clearer. Plus the jury in the civil court also ruled as such too, which the mainstream media never told you about.

https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=7933487
Unlawful Killing is a 2011 British documentary film, directed by Keith Allen, about the deaths of Diana, Princess of Wales and Dodi Fayed on 31 August 1997. It was financed by Mohamed Al-Fayed and Associated-Rediffusion and premiered at the 2011 Cannes Film Festival.

It argues that the British and French authorities have covered up uncomfortable facts about the crash, accuses Queen Elizabeth and Princess Margaret of being 'gangsters in tiaras', and alleges that Prince Philip has a 'Nazi background'. It is claimed that the film would need 87 cuts to be screened in the United Kingdom, for which it is therefore not scheduled to be released.[2] However, the director believes that it will make money in America, where conspiracy theories about the Princess of Wales' death remain popular.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Princess Diana Conspiracy Film BANNED in US and UK!

Post by Winston »

Renowned psychic Sloan Bella does a psychic reading for Princess Diana and her driver Henri Paul, whom were killed in an unexplained accident in the tunnel in Paris which most feel was not an accident.