NASA never landed on the Moon - Apollo Hoax

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: NASA never landed on the Moon - Apollo Hoax

Post by Winston »

Aron wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 2:42 pm
@Moretorque
Moretorque wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 2:24 pm
All I know is the Apollo 11 press conference is a joke and sums it up for me as was the lander module also. There are no real schematics available at all about the life support system on the module. You could not survive in that thing on the moon..... NO WAY!

I have researched it for hours on the net and also my cousin threw a birthday party for Neil some years back and just like all the other references he had nothing too say about the moon mission. THEY NEVER WENT!
I haven't really checked enough sources to know if the photos are 100% verified but i'm leaning towards believing they're true. I don't think sending an unmanned drone would have been possible either due to the distance and the van allen belt in the way of remote control. It makes sense that the schematics could be classified and still exist, just because it is not explained does not mean it is not possible. Also, although i know you didn't mention it, the commonly cited issue of how they got past the Van Allen belt has been explained. If you look up what the van allen belt looks like the radiation's thinner near the poles:
http://www.extremetech.com/wp-content/u ... n-belt.png
Here's a link with a video that explains it.
https://www.popularmechanics.com/space/ ... explainer/

They may have gone but if they did they most likely were not allowed to talk about what happened there. Which is probably why there's not enough funding for NASA.
Have you seen the interview that Bart Sibrel did with Alan Bean, one of the astronauts who allegedly walked on the moon? Alan Bean said that he didn't even know what the Van Allen belts are, and never even knew that he went through them on the way to the moon! He never even knew that they ever existed even! How can that be? Why didn't NASA brief him on it? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Announcement!

Guys guess what? I got a late update and announcement for you all, which I just found out about after I checked my email archive.

The conspiracy talk show host who interviewed me, Jim Fetzer - who knows Jesse Ventura, Jay Weidner, Jim Mars, and other big names in the conspiracy subculture - co-authored a book with me and several other authors (including Jay Weidner and Jim Marrs) about several conspiracies, such as the Moon Landing Hoax (my section), the replacement of Paul McCartney, staged shootings such as Sandy Hook, and even Holocaust Revisionism.

The book is called "And I Suppose We Never Went To The Moon Either?" and the first edition was published in 2015. The treatise I wrote with the 35 proofs of the Moon Hoax Conspiracy was included in it, and was considered the best section of the book, according to Jim! It was also published in PENN magazine too!

See my announcement thread here, with links, images, ordering info, and download links to read the magazine I was published in!

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=37736

Wow isn't that awesome or what?! I'm finally published now! :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. lol. YouTube is countering conspiracy videos now, by displaying links and snippets of Encyclopedia entries on subjects related to conspiracies, so viewers can read what the encyclopedia has to say about those subjects and get the "real official version" of it so they don't get "misled by conspiracy content" on YouTube. lol. For example, on video about the moon hoax, below the video, YT displays this:
Apollo space program

Apollo, Moon-landing project conducted by the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration in the 1960s and ’70s. The Apollo program was announced in May 1961, but the choice among competing techniques for achieving a Moon landing and return was not resolved until considerable further study. In the method ultimately employed, a powerful launch vehicle (Saturn V rocket) placed a 50-ton spacecraft in a lunar trajectory. Several Saturn launch vehicles and accompanying spacecraft were built. The Apollo spacecraft were supplied with rocket power of their own, which allowed them to brake on approach to the Moon and go into a lunar orbit. They also were able to release a component of the spacecraft, the Lunar Module (LM), carrying its own rocket power, to land two astronauts on the Moon and bring them back to the lunar orbiting Apollo craft.

Encyclopedia Britannica
Then when you click the options button on the top right and select "Why am I seeing this?", you get this page:

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/9004474?hl=en
Information panel providing topical context
Note: This feature is currently available only in the United States.
Users may see information from third parties, including Encyclopedia Britannica and Wikipedia, alongside videos on a small number of well-established historical and scientific topics that have often been subject to misinformation online, like the moon landing.

An information panel providing topical context may appear in search results or on the Watch page of videos. It will include basic, independent third party information about a given topic, and will link to the third party partner’s website to allow viewers to learn more about the topic.

This information panel will appear alongside videos related to the topic, regardless of the opinions or perspectives expressed in the videos.

Note: This information panel isn’t used in any decisions regarding monetization. For advertiser-friendly content guidelines, learn more here.
So you see, they are trying to counter "misinformation" from conspiracy videos by showing you the "true information" on credible encyclopedia sites that support the official version of everything. lol. Nice. lol. This is good news for all establishment worshippers and defenders I guess. lol

They're only doing this for US viewers though. I don't know why they don't do it worldwide.

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

RooshV recently became a believer in the hoax theory:

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-74304.html
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Bart Sibrel has a very interesting channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BartSibrel1/videos

Hey Winston maybe you could get in touch with Bart Sibrel and do an interview with him.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

It was faked, all you need to do as stated in the film above is study the Lunar lander, when the elite let the net out of the bag I do not believe they researched well enough that it could end up meaning the sheeple will now be able to see them and their plans for total world domination.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this recent group podcast with both Bart Sibrel and Jarrah White, the top two experts on the moon landing hoax. This is the only one where both are together as a dream team. lol. If any of you are still on the fence about the moon landing, this is a clincher and will convince you that it was a hoax. Especially when you hear Bart Sibrel's passionate, melodramatic, eloquent diatribes, which make a lot of sense as well as being very vociferous.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

They should of had room for five with you there to Winston....
Time to Hide!
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

What was the purpose of all this fakery? Why not just steal the money in the usual way, though $5000 toilet seats and similar bogus priced defense contacts?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Shemp wrote:
May 1st, 2020, 7:56 am
What was the purpose of all this fakery? Why not just steal the money in the usual way, though $5000 toilet seats and similar bogus priced defense contacts?
I guess because America was angry and sharply divided due to the Vietnam War and the lies of the US government about the JFK assassination too. So it was a time of turmoil in America. The people lost faith in their government. So they had to do something to restore hope and pride in America. The moon landing event did exactly just that. It restored some faith and pride in the American spirit for a while.

Plus Kennedy commited America to landing a man on the moon in 1960 so they didn't want to fail the commitment. Nixon was told by NASA that there was a 99.99 chance the moon mission would fail and the astronauts would die or be lost in space. So he realized that he had two choices to fulfill the commitment:

1. Allow the astronauts to die and create a tragedy that would plunge America down even further, and ruin NASA forever too, while letting the American people see the astronauts die on TV. Or:

2. Fake the moon landing and restore American pride and hope for a while.

He had to choose #2 of course. Jarrah White answers all these questions on his site:

http://moonfaker.com/faqs.html

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Nixon had nothing to do with it I believe, he probably thought they went to the moon. Very few people realized it was a con job. Probably less than 25 to 50 people besides the Astronauts new it was a fake, look how they are able to control all the media world wide today with this plandemic.

Nixon wondered why he had to meet with David Rockefeller every year, he did not understand the greatest con done by legalized counterfeiting. The Rockefellers are more than likely one of the owners of the Federal Reserve who are the receivers of the 1933 bankruptcy when the country was over thrown.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting new movie about the Moon Landing hoax, using the "found footage" format. See trailer below.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3776826/

Operation Avalanche (2016)

In 1967, four undercover CIA agents were sent to NASA posing as a documentary film crew. What they discovered led to one of the biggest conspiracies in American history.

Storyline
1967: the height of the Cold War. The CIA suspects there is a Russian mole inside of NASA, sabotaging the Apollo program. They send two young agents on a mission to go undercover, posing as documentary filmmakers to capture NASA's race to the moon. The real mission - use their access and technology to hunt down the leak. But what they discover is far more shocking than soviet spies - Their government may be hiding a secret about Apollo that could define the decade, and the White House will stop at nothing to silence anyone who learns it.

Download link on torrent:
https://yts.mx/movies/operation-avalanche-2016

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

To those who think the moon hoax conspiracy is totally false or crazy or woo woo: Not true at all. Hundreds or thousands of apollo moon photos have been proven to be hoaxes. This is well documented. See here for many examples:

http://www.aulis.com

One of my discoveries is on there too. I found something in a 1969 photo that no one had seen before so the discovery was credited to me and my name. I found a large piece of white rub or cloth covering the ground next to the astronaut. U can see it upon zooming in.

Many photos show two or more sources of lighting and evidence of alteration and cutting and pasting too. And many photos have a fake background too and a clear line showing a foreground and background wall like in a stage set.

Its well proven. All on the aulis.com site and hundreds of videos and jarrah white videos. See my report here: www.debunkingskeptics.com/Conspiracies.htm

@halnovemila was skeptical too but after he saw all the evidence he agreed with me. Yet he is neutral and unbiased.

Just because abbie the creator of the chart, is dumb and ignorant of all this doesnt mean it doesnt exist. It just means abbie is dumb and ignorant.

Its arrogant to assume that everything outside your knowledge or beliefs or paradigm must be false. Or that just because u arent aware of the evidence that therefore no evidence must exist. Thats totally foolish and absurd.

Of course that doesnt mean we didnt go to the moon. They could have gone but for some reason NASA decided to fake hundreds of photos and videos. We dont know why. NASA also destroyed all their telemetry tapes when IMAX films wanted to use them for a new IMAX film.

Heres an interesting test for u all that will run chills down your spine.

Go to the nearest major observatory with a giant telescope. For example lowell observatory in Australia.

Ask them to let u use the giant telescope to find the lunar landers from the apollo missions. They will say that yes in theory the telescopes are powerful enough to see them.

But they will not look for them or let u see them. Not even if u pay them. They will look scared and try to avoid talking about it too. Wanna know why? Its simple.

If they cannot find the lunar apollo artifacts on the moon they cannot admit it. because then they will be declaring Apollo a hoax and lose all their funding and get fired and their careers in astronomy would be ruined. Theyd be blacklisted from science careers.

Deep down they know they cannot find them. Otherwise they would and show the world and debunk the moon hoax once and for all. But they cant. So they prefer to remain silent and avoid the topic altogether. Because its a lose lose situation for them. Nothing good could come out of it.

This speaks volumes and means that indeed something is rotten in denmark. Think about it boys. :)

Cannon Gray
Freshman Poster

Post by Cannon Gray »

There is a lot of facts that prove that the landing was real, have you looked at one of them? An important argument for the supporters of this theory is the death in 1967 of three astronauts who were preparing for the first manned flight to the Moon - but burned to death during ground tests a month before the scheduled launch. They allegedly intended to tell the world the truth about the impending falsification, for which they were killed by the American authorities. Do you imagine how much money the government would really need to kill the people in such a way?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cannon Gray wrote:
November 19th, 2020, 4:10 am
There is a lot of facts that prove that the landing was real, have you looked at one of them? An important argument for the supporters of this theory is the death in 1967 of three astronauts who were preparing for the first manned flight to the Moon - but burned to death during ground tests a month before the scheduled launch. They allegedly intended to tell the world the truth about the impending falsification, for which they were killed by the American authorities. Do you imagine how much money the government would really need to kill the people in such a way?
WTF are you talking about? That example works AGAINST the moon landings being real. Gus Grissom was a critic of the space program and was about to whistleblow it. So was Thomas Baron, he was mysteriously killed too when his car got hit by a train. How convenient that everyone who's a threat to NASA conveniently has an accident to remove them. What facts prove the moon landing was real? I haven't seen any. Just go to any observatory and use their giant telescope to look at the Moon. You will NOT find the Apollo artifacts or lunar landers on there. If you could, they'd be glad to show you, but they can't because it's not there. Case closed.

Gus Grissom's family never accepted that the Apollo One fire was an accident. It was never explained. It doesn't require money to kill people like that. They just flooded the chamber with oxygen and lit it on fire. Anyone can do that and claim it was an accident.

What kind of "facts" do you mean that prove the moon landing was real? Can you give some? They've all been debunked by Jarrah White. See his FAQ page on Moonfaker.com. This was discussed long ago. Also hear Bart Sibrel's interviews on YouTube. He answers all your questions and provides LOTS of STRONG evidence that the moon landings were faked. FOLLOW the evidence man. Stop sticking with your fundamentalist beliefs. Beliefs blind people. Free your mind first man.

Jarrah White had a documentary series proving that Apollo One was not an accident. Here's the playlist to it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyGNpdC ... 8D68CED37B

More Jarrah White Moonfaker videos here:
http://moonfaker.com/videos.php

See some FAQ's here:
http://moonfaker.com/faqs.html