Check out Art Bell's Filipina Wife

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Check out Art Bell's Filipina Wife

Post by Winston »

Check out Art Bell's Filipina wife. He is the legendary host of the paranormal/conspiracy radio show Coast to Coast AM, who retired and moved to the Philippines, and since then, been married twice.

Someone showed me a webpage where you can see a pic of his wife and baby. See below. She looks pretty cute. But I heard she was a tyrant and giving him a hard time. Anyone have the scoop on that? I also heard he brought her back to the US too, but I'm not sure about any of this.

http://quaalude.proboards.com/index.cgi ... hread=1326

Last edited by Winston on September 18th, 2011, 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Check out Art Bell's Filipina Wife

Post by Taco »

I don't know the whole story but it seems he married her 3 months after his first wife died and then his Filipina was denied a US visa, sounds like love to me.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/a ... d-u-s-visa
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Yep, I know about her.. And Art Bell is awesome! I use to listen to Coast to Coast Am every night when I lived in Cali on KFI640 radio. And on 2 separate occasions (and this is off topic) but I use to sit in my car in the hills of Diamond bar, Ca listening to C2C and I saw shooting stars go across the sky at about 2am!
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

NorthAmericanguy wrote: Yep, I know about her.. And Art Bell is awesome! I use to listen to Coast to Coast Am every night when I lived in Cali on KFI640 radio. And on 2 separate occasions (and this is off topic) but I use to sit in my car in the hills of Diamond bar, Ca listening to C2C and I saw shooting stars go across the sky at about 2am!
Definitely more interesting than George Snoory. But he has quite an ego too. He was pretty much a libertarian until he started getting heavily into the Global Warming thing. Sometimes it would be interesting for him to express what he really believes rather than take every guest at face value.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

George Noory is such a gullible fool, he'll even take prank calls as fact. At least with Art, he would call you out on b.s. The only time I couldn't stand listening to Art was when he would go on one of his patented ego trips, which got annoying after a while. I still miss Art though on C2C.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Hook wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote: Yep, I know about her.. And Art Bell is awesome! I use to listen to Coast to Coast Am every night when I lived in Cali on KFI640 radio. And on 2 separate occasions (and this is off topic) but I use to sit in my car in the hills of Diamond bar, Ca listening to C2C and I saw shooting stars go across the sky at about 2am!
Definitely more interesting than George Snoory. But he has quite an ego too. He was pretty much a libertarian until he started getting heavily into the Global Warming thing. Sometimes it would be interesting for him to express what he really believes rather than take every guest at face value.

George said it himself a few times that he is in fear for his safety and family by doing this radio show. He said he is willing to only go so far in what he talks about...
johnbekham
Freshman Poster

Post by johnbekham »

Nice pic and the baby is really very cute... if you have some more better pics share them also.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

johnbekham wrote:Nice pic and the baby is really very cute... if you have some more better pics share them also.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

This is classic - Art Bell had a Filipina wife!

Post by MatureDJ »

I'm sure Winston, with his paranormal beliefs, knows who Art Bell is. For everyone else:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Bell

He was basically a syndicated radio talk-show host that would talk about the paranormal. And it turns out that he had a Filipina wife.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Re: This is classic - Art Bell had a Filipina wife!

Post by CannedHam »

MatureDJ wrote:
March 31st, 2019, 8:33 am
I'm sure Winston, with his paranormal beliefs, knows who Art Bell is. For everyone else:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Bell

He was basically a syndicated radio talk-show host that would talk about the paranormal. And it turns out that he had a Filipina wife.
3 of his 4 wives were Asian.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm not surprised he had a Filipina wife. If you listen to him more, you notice that his personality was egotistical and arrogant and pompous and deep down was a dick and asshole. You can smell his attitude in his voice after you listen to him for a while. He was especially rude to callers, and only nice to his special guests. Men like that aren't tolerated by American women, only Filipina women tolerate prickish dickhead personality types like Art Bell. He did have a great voice though, but his personality was very dickish which reflected in his attitude.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

CannedHam wrote:
March 31st, 2019, 8:43 am

3 of his 4 wives were Asian.

That's true, he really liked Asian women.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys wanna know something crazy? The legendary famous radio host art bell, whom i listen to, lived in the Philippines for many years with his filipina wife. Yet never once on his show did he talk about happier abroad of if hes happier there. Very strange huh? Maybe his fans would have gotten angry if he did? I emailed him about it once and showed him my website and asked him why he doesnt promote happier abroad. He never replied. He moved back to nevada before he passed away btw. It was kinda weird how he avoided talking about the Philippines. All he would say is that he is broadcasting from there. Thats it. Very odd.

I think the difference between us and other truthers is that they still love American culture and people, whereas we hate it. They only dislike the US government, but not the people or culture. That seems to be the difference between us. Many of us are truthers too but we also dislike American culture and people, not just the government.

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston wrote:
May 18th, 2022, 7:31 am
You guys wanna know something crazy? The legendary famous radio host art bell, whom i listen to, lived in the Philippines for many years with his filipina wife. Yet never once on his show did he talk about happier abroad of if hes happier there. Very strange huh? Maybe his fans would have gotten angry if he did? I emailed him about it once and showed him my website and asked him why he doesnt promote happier abroad. He never replied. He moved back to nevada before he passed away btw. It was kinda weird how he avoided talking about the Philippines. All he would say is that he is broadcasting from there. Thats it. Very odd.

I think the difference between us and other truthers is that they still love American culture and people, whereas we hate it. They only dislike the US government, but not the people or culture. That seems to be the difference between us. Many of us are truthers too but we also dislike American culture and people, not just the government.
Art Bell was never happier abroad. He was only in Manilla while the paperwork was being processed for his Filipina wife Airyn to come to America. He ran into roadblocks and difficulties. I remember him talking about it.

Art Bell died April 13, 2018, at age 72 at his home in Pahrump, Nevada. One report states that he died from an accidental overdose of a cocktail of prescription drugs. He was a chain smoker.

Check out this picture of Art Bell. Who does he have a striking resemblance with? Stephen King.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

TruthSeeker wrote:
May 19th, 2022, 8:22 am

Check out this picture of Art Bell. Who does he have a striking resemblance with? Stephen King.

I believe his wife was 40 years younger than him. I believe he was 61 and she was 21 when they got married. Good for him, may he rest in peace.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."