Alan Watt on How the Elite Manipulate and Control Us

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Alan Watt on How the Elite Manipulate and Control Us

Post by odbo »

Is this not one of the best rants you've ever heard on modern life?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this interesting video about how Hollywood controls your mind by Alan Watt.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Alan Watt - The Reptilian Deception

Last edited by Winston on January 31st, 2012, 5:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Alan Watt on Culture Creation

THE SCIENCE OF GENDER CONFLICT MANIPULATION FOR THE PLANNED NEW WORLD ORDER ERADICATION OF THE FAMILY UNIT

Alan Watt - The Anti-Gender Agenda

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here Alan Watt gives an interesting hour and a half tirade about who runs the world, their agenda, and the secret history behind world events that you were never taught.

Alan Watt - A Brief Debriefing on Reality

Here in this two hour interview, Alan Watt explains the agenda of the shadow elite, the scientific dictatorship they plan to instigate, and their plan to microchip us all. Warning: This is very scary and disturbing stuff. Watch at your own risk! Would you guys accept a microchip implanted into you?

Alan Watt - Scientific Dictatorship

odbo
Veteran Poster

starts off slow, but a very good rant.

Post by odbo »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out these disturbing interviews with Alan Watt about how the elite manipulate us and have turned us into degenerates. It's very scary and will leave you with a sick feeling. Is what he's saying true?

Alan Watt - The Manipulation Of The Human Psyche

Description:

Researcher Alan Watt features in this exclusive interview for Prison Planet.tv members, in which he discusses how the same laws are enacted at the same time across different countries under the structure of global governance. Watt explains in detail how the people of the world are moved around by the elite like a domesticated herd of animals by a series of contrived crises and "revolutions," be they cultural, political, sexual or musical, so that the controllers can manipulate human behavior to the outcome they require.

Watt reveals how the population are kept in a constant state of panic and terror, so that authority figures who speak with confidence are then more willingly trusted, using psychological "shock and awe" to generate fear and helplessness by bombarding the population with a myriad of different threats that they cannot personally cope with, and so turn to the state for reassurance and leadership.

Support Alan Watt
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com

n this fascinating in-depth exploration of the human psyche, Watt discusses how this helplessness is artificially steam-valved through the use of sports, where men are given a tribal team that they can identify with and cheer on, providing them with some sense of success in their own personal lives when in the real world they're going nowhere, and sports are merely a substitute to keep them distracted from their own enslavement.

Watt explains how women were given high fashion at accessible prices as a similar form of substitute, and how drugs, sex, free love hyper promiscuity and destructive lifestyles were also encouraged through music as a means of misdirecting the natural rebellious tendencies of youth. The ultimate goal of this process is to demolish the family unit - divide and conquer so that humanity may be more easily ruled and oppressed by the state as vulnerable individuals, with no family tribe to stand up and defend them.

New World Order Update
http://www.nwoupdate.blogspot.com