A request when you get a few moments

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

A request when you get a few moments

Post by gmm567 »

I have a friend who has turned me from a sceptic to a tentative acceptance about paranormal phenomenon.

He can guess numbers between 1-100 that I am thinking of. When he warms up his error rate is like 15%. He can also do this with words, too. His sister can do this stuff too, but isn't as good at it.

Also, I seen psychic shows on TV , where the pyschic has actually visioned aspects of the crime which gave the cops critical information which leads to an arrest.

What was you're finding? Summarize what you found out about this stuff.
(I am not sure I have the time to read your book, but I might get my friend interested in reading it.)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

I've had a number of interesting experiences in this area, most of them connected to a friend of mine. One of the most immpressive instances involved a time when we were talking about a book I was writing.

He was able to describe to me the ancient ruins on an island to the south of the story's main continent. I had barely even mentioned anything about this island, and hadn't written its description down. He told me that the ruins were in a double pyramid shape, and contained within it a sort of pocket dimension which held a manifestation of the very soul of the solar system, presenting both its dark and light aspects. He also described some of the varying types of machinery contained therein, all satisfyingly accurate. He can't always perform this well, but when he does, it sticks in the memory.

I suggest getting "Conscious Universe" by Dean Radin. Lots of good information therein.