Is Osama Bin Laden Really Dead?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
bababui
Freshman Poster

Post by bababui »

he is dead and was worth more alive than dead. they can use him to scare the american people. however, he definitely didnt die the way the u.s. media tells you. i dont buy the navy seals story for a second.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This comment on YouTube made a great point:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe9SYWnzlfg
BULLSHIT,the navy seals did not kill Bin Laden, Why would you kill the most wanted person who was never even charged with a crime? Isn't it procedure to gather as much intelligence from him as possible and then bring him to trial? Of course not, because you can't bring a guy to trial who's already been dead for years.I really am hoping our government stops lying to us..fat chance..just until they make up an excuse to invade Iran, Syria or Venezuela.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is Osama Bin Laden Really Dead?

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Fox News reported Bin Laden dead in 2001.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2001/12/26 ... -dead.html

I wonder why that story is still up on its site. lol. Someone should save a copy of it.

What was the US military's official explanation for why they didn't capture him alive?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne