Hip-Hop culture (dumbing down society)

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Hip-Hop culture (dumbing down society)

Post by odbo »

Hip-Hop destroyed black America, now it's being used worldwide. Hip-hop reduces vocabulary and dumbs us down.

Some other side-effects:

-Separates youth from parents, parents don't even understand what disgusting things are being said (the mumbling is like another language)
-Glorifies criminal and self-destructive behavior. Essentially celebrates the self-destruction, (suicide), of black America
-Glorifies perpetual childhood through neuro-lingustic programming terms. Examples below:

Girlfriend or wife = "baby" or "shorty"
House or mansion = "crib"
Many artists are called "little" this or "big" that, or even worse, baby spelling: lil' wayne, lil' kim. big john, only reinforces this child mind.
On the cover of albums many of these "ganstas" use their child or baby pictures

Black men were not meant to grow up post 1960s. Then Americans in general were targeted, as the LogicJunkie mentioned in his "whatever happened to grown-ups" rant. And now the world is the target. Hip-hop/rap is spreading globally like a virus.

Last edited by odbo on January 3rd, 2012, 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Yep

Post by ErikHeaven »

When i seen the Fijians on a small island in Fifi with the rap music and acting like a ghetto black i knew it was over. I seen that on a documentary.
The whole world wants to imitate a ghetto gangsta nigga. They spoke on the documentary on how the native younger Fijians had no desire to learn the language or carry on the culture. So their culture on that one small island was dying.
Its a damn shame.
The only great rappers were KRS ONE, Public Enemy, XCLAN,Afrikaa bambatta,Cool Herc,DJ Red alert, Soul Sonic Force,Jam Master J, LL Cool J, COMMON, The Roots, and many others but today's and 90's rap was KILL KILL, Deal Drugs, Use Drugs, Kill Yourself, Eminem preaches using drugs and killing people, so does DMX another self destructive rapper.
Little Wayne and Jay Z are leading now with the same rhythm of self destruction.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Man is GOD and GOD is MAN. The New Age is upon you. You cannot run from it. The gods of islam and christianity and judaism are dead. Man is GOD and GOD is MAN, there is no spook god in the sky.
And there is no son of god. The evidence is overwhelming.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Man is not god. Man didn't make himself, he didn't make anything. Nature is god. Jesus never said he was the son of god. Jesus simply preached Buddhist principles to the Jews & Romans.
New Age = death. You're being played like a violin if you believe their empty promises over their actions. Much of your problems in life are directly as a result of Rockefeller's money (hip-hop to destroy black america, feminism to destroy women and the family unit, etc) but you believe in the retarded Luciferian new age movement which he funds through the Lucis Trust. Can you not see past the paradigm? Two wrongs doesn't make a right.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

New Age is The Truth

Post by ErikHeaven »

You cannot stop it!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Oprah is proof of The Secret!
odbo
Veteran Poster

This topic was about Hip-Hop!

Post by odbo »

ErikHeaven wrote:New Age is The Truth. You cannot stop it!
Are all the cult members as annoying as you?
ErikHeaven wrote:Oprah is proof of The Secret!
Are you trolling or serious!? Based on my own experience I actually believe in the Law of Attraction, recently called "The Secret" after that stupid book/film.
But it's not new age and has nothing to do with Satanism, Oprah, or "Lucifer is the light" kind of brainwash.

Check out the UN meditation room: http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news198_UN.html
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: This topic was about Hip-Hop!

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

LinuxOnly wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:New Age is The Truth. You cannot stop it!
Are all the cult members as annoying as you?
Are you trolling or serious!? Based on my own experience I actually believe in the Law of Attraction, recently called "The Secret" after that stupid book/film.
But it's not new age and has nothing to do with Satanism, Oprah, or "Lucifer is the light" kind of brainwash.

Check out the UN meditation room: http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news198_UN.html

I am not sure if all that you two are discussing is true or not, and I really do not care. All I care about is this: Gangsta rap is... wait... to call it an "abomination" would be an insult to the term. Sorry. :(
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

Sigh...
Fact is, Gansta rap is destructive to society. It is a very very bad influence on non-American societies, and it is UTTERLY destroying Black America.

It's very very weird when you're in a country like China, and you see youngsters dressed in baggie nonfitting, low running jeans with their underwear hanging out...and the youngster is a girl. Then they go all Chinglish-Nigga talk on you. Walk around the corner and, i recall one season, some other youngsters were dressed in Korean Hanbok inspired clothing. Once again... /sigh

Still, better to be Korean fashion inspired, than Gansta inspired. The global influence of rap music is insane. And, rap sounds pathetic in many languages.
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

Hehe, i actually had a good laugh over this one. Thanks :)

Anyway, all this New Age mysticism, Satanism, Christianity, Islam, etc, etc. They are all just different sides of the same coin to me.

I'm actually agnostic myself.
My motto is simply to "try" and be a good person where ever it's possible. Treat others as you blah blah eye for an eye blah blah. You get my meaning. Keep it simple and avoid the mumbo jumbo.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Most of the complaints against rap music don't even transfer to other languages. It is dumbing down American society, and by extension of the English speaking and western societies. In many Asian markets, they like the look and the sound, but they are doing their own thing with it.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The question that comes to mind is this, though: why do people like it and buy into it so much? What is it about the ghetto culture that appeals to the masses? No one is force feeding it to them. Something about being bad and dumb and childish seems to be so attractive that most people like it. Especially teenagers. Why do so many black people like it and get into it?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I think it's the sound and the image. A lot of rap has cool beats, regardless of what they are saying. Most Asians who listen to it have no idea what they are saying anyway.

Few remember, or never knew, back in the early and mid 80's, rap was not popular and it was about something. Before all the fake personalities, the only "bad" thing might be that many of the early artists really did come from the streets or bad backgrounds and they rapped about their experiences. There were also those who stood on real issues and had something serious to say. When it became popular enough that Warner Music and Sony felt they needed rap or "urban" labels, this serious stuff got replaced with what they thought would sell more.

Watch the movie CB4. It is a stupid comedy, but does a great job of making fun of how gangsta rap was started by a bunch of middle class "actors" who probably never fired a gun in their life, and that's how it really was. Go find what Dr. Dre or Easy E were doing before they became hardcore gangsters. They caught on to something that would sell and milked it for all it was worth.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

ladislav wrote:The question that comes to mind is this, though: why do people like it and buy into it so much? What is it about the ghetto culture that appeals to the masses? No one is force feeding it to them. Something about being bad and dumb and childish seems to be so attractive that most people like it. Especially teenagers. Why do so many black people like it and get into it?

go to 7:50 and listen, he talks about destructive music being introduced in the Philippines! He had a Philippine wife! (he passed away)

You should watch his whole lecture (1983), he breaks down 1 by 1 how the USA turned went from your average imperfect society... into a real f***ing mess.
viewtopic.php?t=10060
odbo
Veteran Poster

Finally a good rap song!!

Post by odbo »

:o

---
This one's pretty good too!
Last edited by odbo on January 11th, 2012, 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.