I saw a ghost when I was little.

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
ProAzn
Freshman Poster

I saw a ghost when I was little.

Post by ProAzn »

When I was six years old, I was at my grandmothers house.

I was lying on the bed talking to my grandmother who was putting up her nightgowns. I looked towards the open doorway and I saw this woman standing there. I could see right through her but I could see her enough to make her out.

I asked my grandmother who the woman standing by the door was because I had never seen her before. My grandmother turned and looked and said she didn't see anyone. The woman just stood in the doorway and didn't really move.

Then she just started disolving. It was weird because it didn't scare me at all really. After she was gone, I described her to my grandmother. She told me that the woman by the door was actually my great grandmother who died in her early 30's from smoke inhilation from a forest fire.

I had never seen any photos of her so didn't recognize her spirit. I have seen things after that but never a whole image like that.

I will never forget that as long as I live.
This me with my 2 kids and husband. Wow, I'm fat!!!

http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... aznku1.jpg

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

I haven't had any really overt paranormal experiences myself, but there have been some interesting instances, such as a friend of mine who on one occasion was able to observe which chakra's I was focusing my awareness on, despite the fact I was lying completely still.