Piers Morgan makes Jesse Ventura look a fool

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

steve55 wrote:Then check this out.

Jesse and this piece of crap judge napolitano are defending this traitor Bradley manning and also supporting Julian assuange. Bradley manning is a disgrace and needs to hang. Then these losers talk as if the helicoptor attack incident was murder by our military. We have our brave soldiers fighting for your and my freedom and assholes talk about this unfortunate incident as if its some crime. War always has mistaken identity casualties including infracticide. Shit happens. The mere idea or assumption our brave soldiers are blood thirsty or committed a crime is repulsive. Anyone who thinks like this needs to be dumped in the streets of iraq or in the hands of the taliban so they can see what our brave soldiers and government are protecting us from. I say we need another 9/11 or worse so you morons who buy into this sick shit know what your brothers and our govt is protecting us from. My patriotic blood boils over traitors like Jesse and manning and fuckin napolitano. This asshole judge was talking about how it was a new low that the USA broke laws or committed a war crime by killing bin laden. WTF? War is war and it's open seaon on slime like bin laden. This hatred and resentment towards the govt is disgusting and sickening. I'm ashamed to even congregate with anyone who thinks these traitors are some kind of heroes. You're not American and don't deserve to be in this country if you agree with these traitors. Nuff said.
Ban this idiot, warmonger Patriot from Texas. So ridiculous.