100% proof why Philippines is THE future of the world

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: 100% proof why Philippines is THE future of the world

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

starchild5 wrote:
Its much worse...bunch of jokers trying to make a point and all the videos are made in the Northern Parts of India, which is the least developed, highly corrupt, violent places of India....These kinds of things never happen in my state in Kerala.

Its only now, that my place was linked to these Animals. The northern part of India is not much better than America or Europe.

That's why I told you...DO NOT be fooled by lame stream...You will never understand the depth of India..Its the freemason, illuminati that linked us to these Animals. We were never part of northern India and its barbaric culture for like 10,000 years....

I don't understand why I should be answerable to these jokers...why I'm made to answer the stupidity of Indians :lol: :lol:

Do not club me into Indians..I'm from Kerala....It was suppose to be a separate country

really its that much differen't from the rest of india? yeah their channel seems to have a feminist slant to it but i just watch it out of curiosity.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Luc Furr wrote:
The Philippines and India (thailand too) are similar in the fact that people in general lack social responsibility....garbage everywhere. People are motivated by personal greed or familial relations alone. I don't see how either of these countries could possibly attract people to live there. Dirty, overcrowded, rude, two faced, technologically backwards. The people in those places are desperate to get out of the shite holes they created and spread to destroy what somebody else built.
Yeah....Very true....I always have a hard time making people understand, that I'm different than other Indians or my place is miles ahead of rest of Asia and the world..Even higher than America and Europe....Its the only place in the world, that threw coco-cola away for using ground water, only place where people are aware of the toxic mercury in CFL blubs and use LED bulbs...Only place, where no GMO is used...

That's why i tell people to never go lame stream..and do their own research on India.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerala

This in-spite of using fiat third world currency and living in India and its policies.

The state has the highest Human Development Index (HDI) in the country according to the Human Development Report 2011.[5] It also has the highest literacy rate 93.19%, the highest life expectancy (Almost 77 years) and the highest sex ratio (as defined by number of women per 1000 men: 1,084 women per 1000 men) among all Indian states. Kerala has the lowest homicide rate among Indian states, for 2011 it was 1.1 per 100,000.[6] A survey in 2005 by Transparency International ranked it as the least corrupt state in the country.

HDI Increase 0.854[3] (very high)
HDI rank 1st (2013)

It was 0.91, higher than America before the animals started coming in.

British Green activist Richard Douthwaite interviewed a person who remembers once saying that "in some societies, very high levels – virtually First World levels – of individual and public health and welfare are achieved at as little as sixtieth of US nominal GDP per capita and used Kerala as an example".[18]:310–312 Richard Douthwaite states that Kerala "is far more sustainable than anywhere in Europe or North America"

Kerala, a state in India, is a bizarre anomaly among developing nations, a place that offers real hope for the future of the Third World. Though not much larger than Maryland, Kerala has a population as big as California's and a per capita annual income of less than $300. But its infant mortality rate is very low, its literacy rate among the highest on Earth, and its birthrate below America's and falling faster. Kerala's residents live nearly as long as Americans or Europeans. Though mostly a land of paddy-covered plains, statistically Kerala stands out as the Mount Everest of social development; there's truly no place like it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerala_model

The Kerala model of development, based on the development experience of the southern Indian state of Kerala, refers to the state's achievement of significant improvements in material conditions of living, reflected in indicators of social development that are comparable to that of many developed countries, even though the state's per capita income is low in comparison to them.

----------------------

That's why i told NewLife to visit Kerala first, plenty of Christains as well...Its not like other parts of India.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Its much worse...bunch of jokers trying to make a point and all the videos are made in the Northern Parts of India, which is the least developed, highly corrupt, violent places of India....These kinds of things never happen in my state in Kerala.

Its only now, that my place was linked to these Animals. The northern part of India is not much better than America or Europe.

That's why I told you...DO NOT be fooled by lame stream...You will never understand the depth of India..Its the freemason, illuminati that linked us to these Animals. We were never part of northern India and its barbaric culture for like 10,000 years....

I don't understand why I should be answerable to these jokers...why I'm made to answer the stupidity of Indians :lol: :lol:

Do not club me into Indians..I'm from Kerala....It was suppose to be a separate country

really its that much differen't from the rest of india? yeah their channel seems to have a feminist slant to it but i just watch it out of curiosity.

Well.......Most of Indians are brainwashed by Politics, fake nationalism like Go USA, USA BS....But when you come to Kerala...You will find plenty of people who think deep, are intellectual and balanced...more than US or Europe even..Even the church father's are more aware than many Americans :)

People in my state are far more aware of using GMOs, Not to drink Soda, eating Organic and the con of western corporations than anywhere on earth. The reason the place is so green and clean is we do not allow BS into our state.

It is one of the greenest places on earth. I myself grow coconut, mangoes, mooringa, beans, ladies finger, pineapple, banana, jack fruit etc.....

Once, you visit here you will understand how different it is...
Last edited by starchild5 on January 24th, 2015, 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

If kerala is a nicer place to live then other parts id be worried that everyone would come there to trash it. Sort of like how everyone came to california to trash it.

wish i could travel soon but i quit my previous work for a few reasons so im doing something low key and low earning so im just atching how it goes it may be a long while before i can travel. I need to figure out my purpose of travels anyways. I dont want to rush without a purpose. In the meantime im doing what I can for myself in america. I like america its just you cant find a nice woman here.
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on January 24th, 2015, 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:If kerala is a nicer place to live then other parts id be worried that everyone would come there to trash it. Sort of like how everyone came to california to trash it.
Yeah...other Indians have already started coming in and as a result the HDI have gone down from 0.91 to 0.85 and now, in some big cities, crime rates have started going up because of North Indians coming into the state and spoiling it .....90% of the crime in Kerala is now done by the Immigrants much like what happens in Europe..
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

starchild5 wrote:
tamdrin12 wrote:Don't kid yourself... New life in the phillipines will hate India after two weeks. He has some fantasy about India which has nothing to do with the reality. I have lived in America, India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Thailand is the best country I have ever lived in hands down..

Food- Check
SPirituality- Check
Material quality of life- Check
Ladies- Check

What more do you want?
Travelling to India will broaden his perspective on life...Negative or Positive,.He will experience life in a very different way, which will open him up I believe.

West is way too singular for the good of humanity. Like the nerds in America are the smartest but have difficulty getting laid or have a gf...If a guy is good looking, work out, then he will have difficulty with computer programming, where the real money is.

Being Singular makes you take things way more personally like newlife does in Philippines ...He is making it way too personal of his experiences in Philippines..Once...he travels to India, i believe...He will have broadened his perspective on life

I have written multiple times that Thailand is by far the greatest country on earth even though i love Philippines. It has everything a man desires. Its the only place on earth that is close to perfection even with all the problems in every country on earth.

Agree %100.

I stayed in Sikkim for 3 months, Darjeeling for 7 months, and Dharamsala for 3 months. Visiting India will completely change the life of an American. Even if you don't like it it will definitely put your own life in perspective. I did have a great time in India but the place takes a major tole on your immune system... Constantly getting sick from the lack of hygiene used when preparing food. If its not that the flu also travels quickly due to dirty chai cups at the chai stalls etc....
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The Canadian dollar is crashing against the Philippine peso right now. People in the Philippines are going to be sending Canadians food soon.

PHP per 1 CAD
http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from= ... HP&view=1Y
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Taco wrote:The Canadian dollar is crashing against the Philippine peso right now. People in the Philippines are going to be sending Canadians food soon.

PHP per 1 CAD
What seems to be happening is that many developed world currencies are falling pretty hard vis-a-vis the USD, (esp. commodity linked ones like Aussie Dollar and Canadian dollar) while the non-Japan and non-pegged Asian currencies have lost value relative to greenback a lot more modestly. So those same Asian currencies look strong when charted against developed world commodity currencies over last several months.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Rock wrote:
Taco wrote:The Canadian dollar is crashing against the Philippine peso right now. People in the Philippines are going to be sending Canadians food soon.

PHP per 1 CAD
What seems to be happening is that many developed world currencies are falling pretty hard vis-a-vis the USD, (esp. commodity linked ones like Aussie Dollar and Canadian dollar) while the non-Japan and non-pegged Asian currencies have lost value relative to greenback a lot more modestly. So those same Asian currencies look strong when charted against developed world commodity currencies over last several months.
...or, alternatively said, currencies whose central banks didn't engage in mindless money printing and whose public debt to GDP is through the roof lose against little-known currencies of more fiscally-frugal countries.

Rock, speaking of which, how are your estate investments in the Philippines going? Do you own condos or houses/plots in Manila only, or elsewhere in the island?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

publicduende wrote:
Rock wrote:

PHP per 1 CAD
...or, alternatively said, currencies whose central banks didn't engage in mindless money printing and whose public debt to GDP is through the roof lose against little-known currencies of more fiscally-frugal countries.

Rock, speaking of which, how are your estate investments in the Philippines going? Do you own condos or houses/plots in Manila only, or elsewhere in the island?
With Aussie dollar there seems to be a couple of prevailing patterns which have been driving the relative strength of the currency vis-a-vis other developed world currencies over last several years:

1. Commodity exports to China. When China was at height of it's production boom, it put very strong upward pressure on the currency of the tiny (24 mn population) country of Australia. That's typical for countries with rich supply in commodity or commodities which are in high demand. At the height of all this, the min wage in Australia was more than double that in USA (US$ terms). Real estate in certain areas got into bubble territory too. Even now, I know a Filippino who secured a contract to teach children down there starting Feb 2015 at $50 Aussie an hour, 20 hours per week.

Similarly, Canadian dollar has been strongly tied to price of oil and the recent collapse has affected it's value a lot.

2. Risk on/risk off: Australia (along with New Zealand) has typically offered higher interest rates than any other developed country. So a lot of carry trade bets are denominated in Aussie/Kiwi dollars. When risk aversion rises, these positions are liquidated fast and the currencies fall hard. If you look at last decade, both of these currencies have been extremely volatile and very linked to global risk appetite which can be somewhat gauged by VIX indicator. The denominator of carry trades in the last decade have typically been USD and Japanese Yen. They too have been at times very correlated with global risk appetite in terms of their relative value to other currencies and hard assets. In 2009, both of these currencies strengthened a lot. There's a lot more driving a currency's relative value than just how dovish or hawkish it's country's central bank is.

I am a cashflow investor. I buy real estate primarily to achieve high cash yield and perhaps enjoy some cap appreciation in medium to long term (tho my strategy is to buy and hold forever as long as I can keep condos rented). Right now, Makati investments are great in that I've been able to achieve upwards of 9%. This area is still up and coming. I'm a bit more concerned with stuff in Thailand cus there looks to be some potential storms on the horizon. But, I got some of those properties much longer ago when Baht was a lot weaker. I would not buy anything there now. For condos from 3-5 years ago in Bangkok and Pattaya, you can still net 6% if your property is attractive enough (location etc.) to find a long term renter. Pattaya has oversupply problem now so renters can pick and choose.

I don't buy land or houses in those countries cus I am not allowed to do so without setting up an elaborate corporate structure and using dummy shareholders which I don't wanna do.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I think Rock will be our first Multi-Millionaire..If he isn't already :) ....He is there at the right place before the right time even :lol: ....His positioning is perfect and that too in Makati....The more I research on Philippines....the crazier it becomes....This news just in...Unbelievable

President of France Francois Hollande Is Bringing Big Stars During His Philippine Visit

http://www.wheninmanila.com/president-o ... ine-visit/

Leonardo DiCaprio, Angeline Jolie, and George Clooney in the Philippines? Maybe, according to the French government!

French President Francois Hollande is cooking up quite the entourage list in his visit to the Philippines next month, which includes a VIP list of world leaders, United Nations officials, and Hollywood A-list celebrities.

According to the Philippine Daily Inquirer, they were able to acquire a list of VIPs from the French presidential palace. That includes names such as George Clooney, Leonardo DiCaprio, Angelina Jolie, Harrison Ford, Julia Roberts, Arnold Schwarzenegger among others.

“Institutional personalities” of the United Nations are also invited to join the French President’s delegation such as former US Vice President Al Gore, United Kingdom’s Prince Charles or Prince William, and Prince Albert of Monaco.

Common now people...This is crazy.....This never happened to Thailand..The closest competitor or comparison that we do with Philippines nor it happened to korea, Taiwan, Japan or even China...where they should be going..Why piss poor third world country now....?

When was the last time these elites ever cared for a third world country....If it did not benefit them?...I think climate change is a cover...They are really coming up to see their investments or a place to stay..May be soon Leonardo Di caprio would be renting apartments from Rock :lol: :lol:

-----------------

Philippines already has the highest rental yeild in Asia

http://www.globalpropertyguide.com/Asia/rent-yields

Highest property rental yield in Asia: Who beats India?

http://www.emirates247.com/news/highest ... 5-1.572215

------------------

It had the highest growth rate last year after China....Not Thailand, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Singapore or Malaysia

PH, and not Thailand, is SE Asia’s strong man

http://manilastandardtoday.com/2015/01/ ... trong-man/

PH no more the ‘sick man of Asia’

http://business.inquirer.net/185775/ph- ... an-of-asia

The Philippines has 'transitioned to a tiger economy'

http://www.dw.de/the-philippines-has-tr ... a-18225955

----------------------------------------

Its all Philippines from this year onwards it seems... :wink: :wink:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Im betting on India not philippines. Its gonna be the next China. But its not gonna happen real fast.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Im betting on India not philippines. Its gonna be the next China. But its not gonna happen real fast.
That's just nationalistic pride not based on EVIL :lol: ...No... Not Facts...Facts are for University Educated Harvard Gradates with 160 IQ ....They just don't see the EVIL that rules this earth which creates so called facts itself :)

..India will never be like China ...If India has to wake up...The Evil has to vanish from Earth and Gold Standard should come...until then Its all Philippines, China etc.....As long you feel cheated, betrayed, unhappy with your own personal life..India will never rise....The day India will rise is the day entire human race is happy like before...India's call is not Development but Spirituality....

The evil is still in charge of earth....You are mistaking Philippines, China's growth with True Happiness, that's not the point here....We are just plotting the Evil plan here....

The darkness is way more complicated than the GDP growth etc...It has its own agenda's... why Philippines...? :lol: :lol: