"Rock with Winston" in the Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Winston, whether in AC or cebu, Darren and I insist on a lesson on fast kicks and punches. ; )
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

steve55 wrote:Winston, whether in AC or cebu, Darren and I insist on a lesson on fast kicks and punches. ; )
Ok I'll try. lol. I haven't done them in a while though. But I still have the reflexes. I showed them to Rock in his hotel room in Taiwan, and he was amused. lol

Rock, when are you coming back to the Philippines? Any exact date?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
steve55 wrote:Winston, whether in AC or cebu, Darren and I insist on a lesson on fast kicks and punches. ; )
Ok I'll try. lol. I haven't done them in a while though. But I still have the reflexes. I showed them to Rock in his hotel room in Taiwan, and he was amused. lol

I should know this week. If I go, it will be in the next few days. I've also got to arrange a trip to the US before the end of the summer. When are you going to Washington? BTW, what part of Seattle area is your parents' house? How far from Redmond?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:

I should know this week. If I go, it will be in the next few days. I've also got to arrange a trip to the US before the end of the summer. When are you going to Washington? BTW, what part of Seattle area is your parents' house? How far from Redmond?
So do you know if you're still planning to go to AC?

Why are you going to the US? For business or pleasure? Our house in Washington is in Bellingham, which is 90 minutes north of Seattle, close to the Canadian border. Redmond is also about 90 minutes away from there. If you are in Redmond, I can drive down to see you. Maybe we can try to pick up girls in WA. Just kidding.

So you will be in Washington to visit your aunt, or in Chicago? I like the dry air in Chicago. However, I don't know when I will go to the US though. I got things to take care of here first.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a Spanish looking girl I called out to in Ermita (a seedy district of Manila) and then introduced to Rock when he visited the Philippines. She met up with us the next day at the Mall of Asia in Manila. She was tall, so I thought she would be his type. Her body was pretty sexy and so were her legs. But Rock was kind of critical and picky about her looks. I don't know why, since she was very sexy and doable. Here are some photos of her, along with Luisa, who came with us.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: "Rock with Winston" in the Philippines!

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

I agree with rock. That girl is ugly she has a masculine look to her face and body.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Why was she dress like a skank from the American south?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MrBlueLight wrote:Why was she dress like a skank from the American south?
Rock later said she was a freelancer.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Is that Mall of Asia?
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Re: Upscale Clubs? Well I will give you the answer.

Post by fdiv »

Baron wrote:
July 18th, 2011, 8:35 pm
As what I read here, almost all of you guys really didn't spend some time in the high class clubs.

Clubs in Roxas Blvd / Quezon Ave are "International KTV". That's how tour guides usually define.

ROXAS: Coast Bay / Bini bini / Dynasty / Asian Network / Malizia / MU - shut down now
Quezon Ave : Queens Champs / Stardust / Heart Beat, Mystic - Shut down now. (Same owner with MU)

these are ok but so so clubs.. where you and the girls can be naughty as you want. Some times if they know you
don't want to spend 6-7k for taking out a girl, then will offer you to bang the girl in a private sofa room and charge you about 2.5k.

Now, Let me talk about the High-Roller clubs. As what I know there are 4 clubs but one is on doubt now.

Near Airport : Airforce One / Quezon Ave : Classmate / Pegasus / Makati : Paraoh
Facility wise, Airforce One and Classmate are the best. (Same Owner Group)

Room consumable 4k+ up
usual price, 1 Local beer = 250P. Lady Hour charge = 10000-1200P/Hr
f***ing in the room = Sofa Room charge 3000P+ girls tip 3000P.
Taking out for the night (ONLY 3 hours) = 10-15k P.

Girls won't go out with the customer unless she really likes him. They choose customers when it comes to bang f**k shit.

Even if you only tabled that girl, later you should give her at least 500P for Tip. (yeah just for talking)..
Otherwise they will don't like you at all.

In these clubs, it's all about MONEY MONEY.. Customers in these clubs are real $$ Foreign businessmen and those top notch rich Filipinos.
During Christmas season, these rich people would come with full trunk of Genuine Louis Vitton Bags etc and throw at the girls for gifts.
I heard that few managers in these clubs got a Brand New Car as a x-mas gift from their customers.
If you don't show them the money, you just just a f***ing clown.

if 2 guys go for the night without f***ing girls, still 10K can be spent in 2hours easily.

However, the best clubs are Classmate and Pegasus.. Airforce One's girls quality is FAR BEHIND quezon avenue.
THere is ONE catch, go early.. around 8 PM and you will see some f***ing Super HOT, Sexy, yet INTELLIGENT look alike girls that you may see in TV.
These girls... I am telling you... These are the ones who look so innocent yet stunning your eyes.. NEVER can compare to those cheap shet girls
in International KTV, Edsa Complex, and Angeles City. Never Compare. Done. However, once they are taken already.. and your are there around 10PM,
you will just feel like you came to a normal bar because all the left over girls are just little pretty girls .. (THey will be the pretty girls if they were working in International KTV)

Money is Money there. I heard one occasion that about 15 Chinese Filipino customers came one night and wasted more than 1M pesos for their crazy party.

It's surely not for Cheap Charlies. I have been to all those places few times back then.. but not anymore... I only visit there when I have guests to show around.
I did f***ed some girls working at those clubs but it is just a memory.
Ok this is just crazy. Why go there? Here is a pick of a freelancer girl I was with in Angeles City.
Winston has plenty of pics of AC girls he was with that are just as good looking if not more so. Why would anyone waste money like this in Makati? I just don't understand it. If you get bored in AC just switch hotels/venues and try something new. If you really hate AC, Subic I hear has better prices on stuff and a more relaxed atmosphere.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 18th, 2018, 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ghost wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 11:02 am
Thread title unclear, thought Winston had started a rock band in Philippines.
LOL. It was supposed to be a pun with a double meaning. Didn't you like it? LOL