I like Filipinas

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
tom
Junior Poster

I like Filipinas

Post by tom »

Thanks for such a great site Wu.
And congratulations on your baby boy!
I remember your post form the American women suck's site.
I was like the 8th person to join that site. But it got a little strange later on. I have not been there in a long time. At that time I just came back from Ukraine so I posted some photos and some stuff about travel there.
Now I just got back from the Philippines and I must say the Filipinas are the best. They are such good lovers. I think I will end up in a similar situation with a fiancée and a baby on the way.

I was talking to American guys living in Cebu they told me they really liked the family values of the Filipinos. And Filipinas are vastly superior lovers when compared to American women.

I was talking to a Filipino lawyer and I asked him some questions concerning family law in the Philippines. He said many things are the same but as you already know divorce is difficult to get. I asked him is it true that if I catch my wife shagging another guy I can shoot him. He said yes it is legal under Filipino law. He said you cannot shoot your wife, it is considered murder and you would be prosecuted for that. You can also sue the guy in court and he will do prison time in prison for f-ing your wife. He said as a guy it is legal to get some strange, like shagging a chick in the cane field or something like that. But if you set up a separate residence for you mistress she is now considered a concubine and you can be prosecuted for this.

He told me about another case where this chick split leaving her kids with her husband. She was seeing another guy and wanted to marry him. But there is no divorce in the Philippines so she did the next best thing. She had her husband filed as “presumed to be dead�. This is a quick way to get a divorce; it is usually used for seamen who are lost at sea or guys in the army who come up missing after a big firefight with some rebel group.
Later the husband found out that he was “presumed to be dead�. The woman got 20 years for polygamy and some other changes.

Got to go now.

Photos Page

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks. This girl on the right in your photos page is so hot:

http://socionika.com/china/two_girls.jpg

What happened with her?

Did you find girls in China to be wife material? Some look so symmetrical and perfect. How did you like their personality and attitude?

Aren't they loyal, but a bit strict?

How would you compare them to Filipinas?
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

The girl you like is a mistress of my Chinese friend. He complained to me that when they went to the restaurant she would order the most expensive thing she could find on the menu and then not eat it. I think she would fit in with the Shanghi girls. Albeit she would need to take some more gold digging lessons. No prob, There were plenty of hotter girls than her. She really was too skinny and lots of makeup. I would not put up with her crap. I buster her on her BS. A lot of Chinese guys with money usually have mistresses. Young and very hot.

I do like Filipinas better, at least so far. And from what is see here in California they seem much better wives than the Chinese.

Post by Guest »

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder because Filipinas don't do a thing for me. They tend to get fat and hairy once they reach the age of 35 and then it's pretty much downhill from there. The ones I see married to doctors here in the States are just plain...well...scary looking. Whatever floats your boat but, personally, I could never lower my standards to the point where I'd consider a long term relationship with one. Sex? Maybe. I know it wouldn't be easy for me to become aroused by women who are about as voluptuous as a 10 year-old boy.
KristineTheStrawberryGirl
Freshman Poster

Re: I like Filipinas

Post by KristineTheStrawberryGirl »

tom wrote:Thanks for such a great site Wu.

I was talking to a Filipino lawyer and I asked him some questions concerning family law in the Philippines. He said many things are the same but as you already know divorce is difficult to get. I asked him is it true that if I catch my wife shagging another guy I can shoot him. He said yes it is legal under Filipino law. He said you cannot shoot your wife, it is considered murder and you would be prosecuted for that. You can also sue the guy in court and he will do prison time in prison for f-ing your wife. He said as a guy it is legal to get some strange, like shagging a chick in the cane field or something like that. But if you set up a separate residence for you mistress she is now considered a concubine and you can be prosecuted for this.

Photos Page
That's all very interesting, but as long as you are an American citizen, many of our laws (the big ones, like not killing people or engaging in sex with minors) are enforced long-arm (abroad). This is why many American men in Thailand get arrested for doing things that are technically legal in Thailand. To really be free of certain American laws, I think that you would have to somehow revoke American citizenship. I'm not sure if that is possible.
"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Ludwig Wittgenstein
KristineTheStrawberryGirl
Freshman Poster

Post by KristineTheStrawberryGirl »

Batyaloo wrote:I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder because Filipinas don't do a thing for me. They tend to get fat and hairy once they reach the age of 35 and then it's pretty much downhill from there. The ones I see married to doctors here in the States are just plain...well...scary looking. Whatever floats your boat but, personally, I could never lower my standards to the point where I'd consider a long term relationship with one. Sex? Maybe. I know it wouldn't be easy for me to become aroused by women who are about as voluptuous as a 10 year-old boy.
Well at least you are considering a relationship long enough to care about any idea of when the woman reaches the age of 35. I've heard people say to some guys that women from certain countries look good only when they are young, and look bad after age 25. The guys simply respond that they don't care what the women look like after age 25, because they don't ever planning on being with a woman over age 25! :lol:
"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Ludwig Wittgenstein
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Batyaloo wrote:I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder because Filipinas don't do a thing for me. They tend to get fat and hairy once they reach the age of 35 and then it's pretty much downhill from there. The ones I see married to doctors here in the States are just plain...well...scary looking. Whatever floats your boat but, personally, I could never lower my standards to the point where I'd consider a long term relationship with one. Sex? Maybe. I know it wouldn't be easy for me to become aroused by women who are about as voluptuous as a 10 year-old boy.
W: Well you have to keep in mind that most Filipinas in the US are plain looking, except the ones that work in malls. And the ones that marry white guys tend to be average to plain looking as well, albeit some exceptions. In my experience, the hotter Filipinas tend to prefer foreign Asian guys. Thus, the PI is one place where foreign Asian guys seem to fare better than white guys.

Did you see the Filipinas in my 3 Philippines collages? Aren't they hot to you? See the one below and the two that follow.

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage2.htm
Hoecus
Freshman Poster

Phillipinas

Post by Hoecus »

I have to agree that Philippina girls really do nothing for me in the arousal part. The girls you posted all look like prostitutes to me ... like you walked into a titty-bar and took pictures of the girls that were giving lap-dances.

The ones you show that arent in the bar-scene pictures are all ugly as home made soap to me. They look 12 or 13 at the oldest. I guess taste is also in the eye of the beholder. I would be polite to these girls but would not even think twice about marriage or a relationship with them. I wouldnt have sex with many of them , either.

I will admit this ... they do have some sexy figures if you like the teen-age or pre-25 year old look. Im a face guy more thana body guy. These girls are pretty ugly to look at.

Again ... this is MY view .. everyone has different taste. I prefer my Russian Paris Hilton ! Some may say she is not attractive but to me she is MY 10.

Hoecus
Death, It Comes Soon My Love
Demons Play Dressed In Candlelight
Scarlet Rain On Skin As Snow Never Fades

Cum My Love And Take The Devil's Kiss
My Lust Drenched In Blood
My Love Split The Skin
My Lust

Mortal Dreams, Thousand Years
Through These Eyes I Have Held You All
Shadow Tears, When Roses Fade,
You Will Stay

Eternal Winter
Angles Cry
Father Doesn't Hear
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: I like Filipinas

Post by Jackal »

KristineTheStrawberryGirl wrote:To really be free of certain American laws, I think that you would have to somehow revoke American citizenship. I'm not sure if that is possible.
Yeah, that's possible if you get citizenship in a foreign country and they refuse to grant dual-citizenship, so your new citizenship effectively eliminates your American citizenship. However, becoming a citizen in a foreign country usually takes many years, and people should think carefully before they give up US citizenship (although these days I would much rather be an EU citizen than a US citizen).
phillyherb
Freshman Poster

35 year old filipinas

Post by phillyherb »

I have also noticed in my last 4 years of meeting filipinas online, there are many filipinas that after they are 30, just lose thier looks and shape. I compare them to the Thai friends I have that even in thier 40's are still hot. Also many of the young filipinas have quite a pot-belly on them. Maybe it is because they are poor and do not eat properly, or is it just laziness on thier part and lack of exercise.
I have been thinking about marrying filipina, but I am truly afraid of what they will look like as they age. Many of the beautiful filipinas I chat with on cam look awesome, and then they introduce me to thier mothers and I get scared to hell.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Sorry double posted.
Last edited by Raja on August 14th, 2008, 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Re: 35 year old filipinas

Post by Raja »

phillyherb wrote:
I have also noticed in my last 4 years of meeting filipinas online, there are many filipinas that after they are 30, just lose thier looks and shape. I compare them to the Thai friends I have that even in thier 40's are still hot. Also many of the young filipinas have quite a pot-belly on them. Maybe it is because they are poor and do not eat properly, or is it just laziness on thier part and lack of exercise.
I have been thinking about marrying filipina, but I am truly afraid of what they will look like as they age. Many of the beautiful filipinas I chat with on cam look awesome, and then they introduce me to thier mothers and I get scared to hell.
Well consider that the average filipina already has a couple of kids by 30 and will have many more before 40. Without the personnel trainers, diets without all the rice and pork the body is just not going to recover knocking out all those kids.

Since mama already has dad with her, even if he has a young mistress she is under less pressure to glamorize with the make-up. Besides the filipino society prefers "simple" to those women with the glamor shots.
foreignwomenonly
Freshman Poster

Post by foreignwomenonly »

My observations in the Philippines have been that many women who take reasonable care of themselves look at least 10 years younger than their age, and stay sexy as long as they do that.

Of course, If they don't eat right, get some exercise, get required medical and dental attention, then they will age a lot worse than those who do. That's true in any country. Also Filipinas are generally very short, so they have to manage their weight carefully to look good. That's true of short women in any country.

--FWO