Trip to Germany

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

yes, it's hard to get work. Unfortunately, it's like most countries, the natives don't like jobs in their country going to foreigners. Same thing here in the US in regards to mexicans. I think it's all over.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kris
Freshman Poster

Germany & foreign girls

Post by Kris »

My friends and I found Bavaria in general to be very friendly. Helps if you make the attempt to speak a bit of the lingo especially pleasantries such as Please, Thank You etc. A long standing English joke is that if you shout at them slowly in English they will understand ....... doesn't work. The English have that mentality too that everyone else should speak English.

Before going to a country I try to look up the dos and don'ts. For example in Thailand you shouldn't touch a girl or kiss her in public. In Japan (weird one this), you shouldn't shake hands with your raincoat on or blow your nose in public. Bit of a minefield and well worth doing your research on which in itself is interesting.

For Americans ...... Please speak quietly in public. I don't mean to offend but it's one of the most well known pet hates in Europe - Americans have to let the whole bar or railway carriage etc know what they are saying. I got on great with the American guys on the dating trips to meet girls in St Petersburg and Kiev - one of the things they were amazed at was that I have reasonably straight clean white teeth. Another fallacy - that anywhere outside the USA people have bad dentistry.

One problem I do have though is that I have a tattoo on my left forearm (covers up girls names I stupidly had put there as a teenager). Wherever you go in Europe (except the UK), people seem to think you are a criminal if you have a tattoo so I tend to wear long sleeve shirts.
Kris
Freshman Poster

infolinks

Post by Kris »

Argghhh! I hate these infolinks. Cant's they be disabled Winston? Long sleeve shirts gets highlighted and if you click on it it comes up http://www.kratom.org.uk/ What The Fluff!!!?
Kris
Freshman Poster

Post by Kris »

Eduard - If you think that there are many beautiful women in Germany, you need to check out Russia! You'll think you died and gone to heaven!
On the escalator in St Petersburg's Metro - every second girl seemed to be as good looking as Anna Kornikova or better - everywhere you look you think WOW!!! As Winston's photos prove.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: infolinks

Post by Winston »

Kris wrote:Argghhh! I hate these infolinks. Cant's they be disabled Winston? Long sleeve shirts gets highlighted and if you click on it it comes up http://www.kratom.org.uk/ What The Fluff!!!?
W: They are currently my highest paying pay-per-click ads and doing much better than my other inlink ads. To disable them would be to turn down free money! If you don't like them, just don't click them :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Kris
Freshman Poster

Post by Kris »

Thought it may be something like that - just never seen them before on a forum. You should make a CD or DVD to sell on ebay Winston - I'm sure a lot of people would buy it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A couple of people bought my Russia videos on Ebay long ago, but not anymore. I tried to relist it and no one bids on it anymore.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

gmm567 wrote:The germans are very, very friendly. They will stop and talk with you in the street and I definitely got the sense that you could really develope a relationship with them from that one meeting. Meeting people and getting to know them while you are out in public defintely seems easier. I was only there for two weeks and I am not really used to seeing such oppotrtunities, so I felt a bit ackward in taking advantage of them. A little more experience with those situations and I think I'll be good to go.

I was not there during the summer--so the pools, beaches, coffee places were not available for me to take advantage of. By the way, sexy german girls sun bath naked at the parks in the summer. In munich, I read reports of over 300,000 people on one day sunbathing naked. Yeah, they are more open about nudity. Also, saunas in Germany are co-ed and nude. So within 15 hours of being in the country, I got to see 10-15 naked german babes from the ages of 18-45.

Overall, the german women are vastly more attractive than american women. The sheer number of attractive "doable" women far exceeds what you find in most of the US.You walk through the main train station and a good 35% are 9's, and half those people will be over 50 years old. So the number of good looking women under 40 ? I wouldn't be surprised that it is 40% or more. As a result they don't have any attitude. Furthermore, the educational system is much better so they are better educated and more intellectual. It is easier to connect with them on that plane. I talked with one women on a train that only has a high school degree from a college prep program--this is called the gymnasium. She's better educated,and exhibited more sophisticated mental processes than most US college graduates. And she only had a high school degree.

Overall, the german chicks are very attractive and very real and genuine. They don't respond to "game" because they aren't so shallow and superficial--I suspect because they are just better educated.
Very interesting observations of Germany and German women! I absolutely have to visit this country now, I was on the fence a couple of years ago but now I will be getting my German language course ready! :D

Another nice thing about Germany, is that prostitution is legal. What is also refreshing is that, men in Germany don't pursue women like crazy like men do in anglo-countries. This means the women in Germany will be more approachable and easy to meet than women in anglo-countries are.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

From the research I have been doing, it seems like Germany would be a better place to live than eastern Europe or Russia in regards to finding a job and a lower crime rate. It is the fourth largest economy in the world and has a very good infrastrucutre and good public transportation.

I will be doing more research on Germany, including starting to take a german language course. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

jamesbond wrote: Very interesting observations of Germany and German women! I absolutely have to visit this country now, I was on the fence a couple of years ago but now I will be getting my German language course ready! :D

Another nice thing about Germany, is that prostitution is legal. What is also refreshing is that, men in Germany don't pursue women like crazy like men do in anglo-countries. This means the women in Germany will be more approachable and easy to meet than women in anglo-countries are.
Yep, I will be visiting both Germany and Switzerland (the German part) in September, my flights are already booked.

As I mentioned before, just about all US women bitch about not being approached by men in Germany. This is a very good thing. From what I've heard, a German woman will be shocked (in a flattered way) if a man approaches her, and she is very likely to accept a date offer.

I have already started teaching myself German. I can highly recommend a program called "Rosetta Stone". I have already learnt so much. It is expensive ($500), but if you're savvy there are *other ways* of obtaining it if you know where to look.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:Yep, I will be visiting both Germany and Switzerland (the German part) in September, my flights are already booked.

As I mentioned before, just about all US women bitch about not being approached by men in Germany. This is a very good thing. From what I've heard, a German woman will be shocked (in a flattered way) if a man approaches her, and she is very likely to accept a date offer.

I have already started teaching myself German. I can highly recommend a program called "Rosetta Stone". I have already learnt so much. It is expensive ($500), but if you're savvy there are *other ways* of obtaining it if you know where to look.
Please let us know how things go for you in Germany! Make sure you approach some women there and ask them out, this way you can see how they react to a guy approaching them. It sounds like they will LOVE it if a guy asks them out, since guys in Germany simply do not approach women.

In these 'anglo-countries' women get approached by "pickup artists" and "pickup artists wanta-be's" all the time. That's why trying to 'cold approach' women in anglo-countries is really a waste of time. Not to mention, most women in the anglo-world are using facebook and internet dating sites. You know these women get hundreds of guys a week sending them messages.

It's simply a case of women in anglo-countries getting inundated with guys asking them out and messaging them. These women have so many guys to choose from, they are like a kid in a candy store! Hell, even if a girl is fat or ulgy she STILL might get a bunch of guys messaging her on facebook and dating websites. So now she no longer thinks of herself as unattractive but places herself in a higher category and will be picky about what guys she dates! :shock:

OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Will do. Germany is also one of the cheapest countries in Europe.

I will be staying in Berlin, but only for 5 days. Most hostels over there are top quality (individual beds, not bunks) and only cost around $25 a night.

I am travelling around Europe for a month, so I will also report on the other countries in comparison.
emh
Freshman Poster

Post by emh »

I'm in Poland right now. Can't say I'm impressed with the quality of the women. Haven't seen much above a 6 or 7. The best looking women seem to be brunettes, which surprises me. I've also gotten really weird vibes from Polish women. Hard to explain, but it's not a good thing, it's a fairly unfriendly vibe. These aren't random women I'm talking about here where you might get that sort of thing. I'm talking about hotel and store clerks.

Polish people also seem to have a weird grasp of the english language. Yesterday, on the train, I asked a guy if he knew where the bathroom was. He said he wasn't sure but that he'd go look. He came back and said "sorry, no bathroom on the train, only a toilet". WTF did this guy think I was looking for? Then, when I get to my hostel, I asked the women at the desk where I could get some food. She said: "Sorry today's a holiday, everything's closed. Maybe you can find a restaurant that's open". Um yeah....restaurant = food! I guess she thought "food" only referred to grocery stores.

Anyway, I realize this thread is about Germany, but Poland is a neighbor and probably has some similarities.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

I think Poland would be quite different to Germany, they don't even speak the same language.

Normally countries which speak the same language are the most similar. Think of the US/Australia/UK, all very similar, with similar women.