Pictures of our house in Taiwan (nice)

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Winston
Site Admin

Pictures of our house in Taiwan (nice)

Post by Winston »

Check out our house in Taiwan, where I'm at now!

These pictures are from last year but our house still looks the same.

Here's my dad sitting and watching his flat wide screen TV with lots of international channels.

My mom cooking in the kitchen.

Stairway leading up to the other three floors.

My Japanese style room upstairs.

My bathroom.

Master bedroom.

Jacuzzi bathroom in the master bedroom.

Meditation room on the fourth floor.

Walkway in front of the house in the quiet gated community.

Our house from the outside.

Last edited by Winston on January 30th, 2009, 11:42 am, edited 16 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Yeah, a nice house. A good way to invest money. If I had used my money wisely, I would have had a house like this by now ( sigh). Instead, though, I think I have spent ( shall I say"invested?") over 100K during my career on chasing and sometimes bedding cute Asian girls. I wish I'd had a house like this by now, too, but hey, no use crying overs spilt milk ( or the stuff that looks like milk)
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But Ladislav, having a house is like a stone around your neck. I thought you loved the perpetual traveler's lifestyle? Such a lifestyle does not need to own a house right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne