Winston in Cambodia Updates + New Photos!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston in Cambodia now! Updates thread

Post by Winston »

Update:

Got an interesting update for you guys. Lol. Last night after watching a movie at the cinema, i went for a stroll on pub street and the night market area, since it was near the cinema. And boy, without dianne its quite a different experience when u walk alone there. It becomes like fields avenue. Lol

People were pushy and aggressive in wanting me to do what they wanted. The massage girls grabbed my arm and physically pushed me into their parlor. I kept saying i was headed somewhere else but they wouldnt listen. Some were cute and young but their pushiness and aggressiveness was a turn off. Especially when they said "please! Ive had no customers today!"

Apparently the ones that are pushy dont want just regular massages. They want to give me a "happy ending" for a 30 dollar tip, which they bargained down to 20 dollars.

I was tempted but their pushiness caused me to repel instinctively. Because something really good wouldnt need to be pushed like that, in my view. It was a turn off too. I thought cambodian girls were very shy and proper and conservative. But these massage girls were not it seems.

For some reason just because i look nice and kind, people think it gives them license to be as pushy and aggressive as they want with me. Why man? I hate that. Even young girls who are supposed be shy and conservative think that i can be pushed as much as anyone feels like it. Geez.

Instead i went to this regular massage place i went to before, but the cute petite shy girl i liked there who massaged my feet, only laughed and giggled when i flirted with her. She wouldnt give me her email or contact info and even claimed to have no phone.

After that the "happy ending" massage girls continued pursuing me and grabbing me. Apparently if you're a single guy alone there you become a prime target to them, as most tourists here are with a partner (like i was when dianne was here) or group or family. I kept telling them ill think about it and kept trying to pull away.

The thing is some of them were hot and my type but they only wanted to do a "happy ending" which means a hand job basically. The problem is that my body doesnt get off on that. Having a girls hand masturbate me doesnt usually result in climax usually. Now if they let me kiss them or make out first, it might be possible but they werent clear as to whether theyd let me do that or not. Plus i was just there to scope the action at night, not do anything yet. Especially since it was midnight and i was full from eating all that popcorn in the theater earlier. (I saw "angel has fallen" starring gerald butler and morgan freeman, if u wanna know lol)

Also the tuk tuk drivers on street corners also kept following me around. I kept telling them "I'm just walking around here for exercise, with no specific purpose or place".

But they wouldn't believe me. They kept asking me if i wanted a girl. If so, they said, they could take me to an area where there were go go bars and barfines and p4p just like in Thailand. Wow, i exclaimed, there are go go bars and bar girls in siem reap?! I didnt know that. I thought this place only had good clean family fun? Lol. Yes, the driver said, and he showed me pics on his phones of the bar girls. They were hot and sexy and slim, just like thai bar girls.

I asked what the prices were. He said the barfine for short time sex is 60 dollars, and if you want long term barfine with all night, it would be 100 dollars. And in the bar the customer drinks are only 2 dollars. But i didnt ask how much ladies drinks were.

I thanked him for the info and told him I'd think about it. But every time he saw me hed follow me around and ask if i was ready to go to the go go bars yet. Man. I decided to do some research first before going next time, plus it was getting late and nearly 1am. So i used my pass app to book a ride back to my hotel. (Its similar to grab but cheaper).

Ladislav was right about pass app btw. Its even cheaper than the regular rates for cab, tuk tuk, and rickshaw. You save around 40 or 50 percent which is very significant. I dont know how pass app fares can be so low and nearly half of the regular rates. How do they get away with that? Arent the drivers losing money when they sign up with pass app? I dont get it. With rides of around 1 dollar everywhere how do they profit, i wonder?

Anyway, its interesting to know that bar girls and go go bars exist here too. I knew they had to exist in some form here. I thought cambodia was too conservative and only provided clean wholesome types of entertainment. Lol.

I may try to visit the go go bars later. If so ill let you guys know and send out another trip report.

Ill send u guys a few pics later too, when i transfer them from my new phone here via bluetooth (what a pain it is to use two phones now).

Btw i forgot to mention that there are tons of ladyboys at night too on pub street. They kept making eye contact with me and beckoning me to pick them up. I kept refusing and looking for real freelance pickup girls instead, but did not see any. All the ones looking to be picked up were ladyboys it seems. At least they didnt come up and grab me like the massage girls did. Thank goodness.

Anyway, hope u guys enjoyed this interesting update. I guess it makes me curious now knowing that theres p4p here and makes me want to explore every knook and cranny that siem reap has to offer before leaving. Lol. Wish you guys were here with me so we could explore together. Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston in Cambodia now! Updates & Observations

Post by Winston »

If any of you are interested in living or traveling to Cambodia, here is a great website that has all the comprehensive practical information you need to know.

http://www.movetocambodia.com

Wow check this out. The night buses from siem reap to phnom penh have bunk beds just like on russian trains! See pics below. I never seen a bus with bunk beds like that before! Awesome. I got this info from this article here.

https://www.movetocambodia.com/transpor ... siem-reap/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some links i found for anyone interested in girls, nightlife or p4p in cambodia. See below.

Wow guys check this out. Maybe ladislav was wrong about cambodia not being good for dating after all?

See this website below about meeting and dating girls in Cambodia. It talks about the ways you can meet girls in Cambodia, whether it be cold approach, online dating sites, or go go bars and p4p. Makes it sound really easy and natural. Wow.

https://www.cambodiaredcat.com/

Here it talks about the various ways to meet or pickup girls in cambodia, giving a rundown of each. Easy to understand, written for the average layman.

https://www.cambodiaredcat.com/meet-khm ... -cambodia/

And here are several go go bars here in siem reap, with a description of each and prices and location. Wow.

https://www.cambodiaredcat.com/nightlif ... siem-reap/

Wow. Apparently there's no barfine except 10 dollars. They are mostly freelancers not employed by the bar. Then u negotiate with the girl directly for sex. It can be 50 or 60 dollars as ladislav said, or lower if she likes you or is desperate or u have good negotiating skills, etc. She keeps the money and doesn't have to give the bar any commission for that. More on how p4p works in cambodia at the links below.

https://www.cambodiaredcat.com/the-diff ... -cambodia/

https://www.cambodiaredcat.com/lady-dri ... -cambodia/

https://www.cambodiaredcat.com/massage- ... siem-reap/

https://www.cambodiaredcat.com/happy-en ... siem-reap/

Some info on go go bars and p4p in Phnom Penh:

https://www.cambodiaredcat.com/nightlif ... hnom-penh/

https://www.cambodiaredcat.com/best-nig ... hnom-penh/

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston in Cambodia now! Updates thread

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote:
August 16th, 2019, 3:54 pm
Thus a lot of pluses for foreign bride market. I don't know why Cambodia isn't a hot spot for foreign bride seekers. It's an undiscovered gem
Foreigners who do not make at least USD 2500 a month and those over 50 cannot marry here so, no, not a good place to find brides.
Just to let you all know, I talked to the Cambodian lady that runs my hotel here in Siem Reap about the above. She told me that the law here does not say if you are over 50 that you can't marry any Cambodian woman. It merely says that if you are over 50, you cannot marry an 18 or 20 year old girl because the age difference is too great and would likely lead to disaster. However, you can marry someone closer to your age, say a 35 or 40 year old Cambodian woman. The purpose of the law is to prevent big age differences, not to disbar all men over 50 from marrying Cambodian brides. Just wanted to clarify that.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow guys. Check this out. I don't believe it. Apparently, here in Siem Reap, there are decent hotel rooms for 6 dollars a night! No way. I wonder what the catch is. Here is one on Agoda below. As you can see the room looks nice and clean and the swimming pool looks nice too.

https://www.agoda.com/day-day-inn/hotel ... abbed=true

I know it's too good to be true and you're wondering "What's the catch?" Well I dunno, but the reviews on there are mostly good. I'll try and stay there sometime and see if it's legit. Either way, at these rates, one can live in Cambodia on a small budget. Plus you can extend your visa indefinitely too, for cheap as well.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some good reasons to move to Cambodia.

https://www.movetocambodia.com/planning ... -cambodia/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If any of you wanna talk to Cambodia expats they have a forum below.

https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com

Another info site about Siem Reap.

https://www.siemreap.net

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Dianne is your partner (wife)? She's ok with your mongering? Is that the mentality of Asian women?

Does she read your posts here?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
September 10th, 2019, 10:26 am
Dianne is your partner (wife)? She's ok with your mongering? Is that the mentality of Asian women?

Does she read your posts here?
No but shes used to it. Ive been doing it 12 years now. Plus what choice do i have? Dianne doesnt like sex and is almost asexual and nonsensual. What do you expect me to do? Never have sex again the rest of my life? Besides not every guy is fit for monogamy or marriage. Some guys get off on novelty.

Moreover i dont monger that much. Maybe just once a week. Sometimes less. Other guys like worldtraveler do it everyday, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok heres the trip report update i was gonna post two weeks ago before the crash occurred.

After dianne left, i spent a few days exploring siem reap. Food was great and i tried a few vegetarian places too. I tried some p4p too and got a great girl with an amazing attitude. However the prices here for p4p are a bit more than angeles so you cant do it as often.

Later rock and worldtraveler came too. I showed them around a few places and we met freelancers at discos and saw some sexy girls inside KTVs and also visited the khmer pub street, geared toward local khmer men. But the khmer pub street girls didnt speak english and were not into foreigners. Only the freelancers on the main pub street for tourists were. The ktv girls were semi interested but the whole place felt intimidating and geared toward asian men, not western men.

Worldtraveler took a couple of freelance girls at the discos in siem reap on pub street. They were mostly great with good attitudes. The one i had was a cockteaser though and the music was too loud for rock to make much effort.

Both rock and worldtraveler agreed that the food, infrastructure and customer service in siem reap are legions above angeles city. The service staff are efficient and try to make you happy and do their job well. They arent lazy and careless like in angeles. The food is way better too like in thailand and has a huge variety. The public transportation is much better too. Its more comfortable and cheap. Instead of trikes they have tuk tuks and rickshaws, which have comfortable seats. Unlike the trikes of angeles. Ill show u photos of them sometime so you can see what i mean. Plus when you use pass app here (which is similar to grabb) the ride costs half as much as if u hail a tuk tuk from the street. Usually around one dollar. So its dirt cheap.

Also we saw many western men and cambodian female couples too. So it is possible to get a real girlfriend here. It just takes time. You have to use dating sites. And plus you probably have to support her too since she will tend to be lower class. Not middle class.

Another thing i like about cambodian girls is that they seem more refined and act more classy. They arent as eager to show how low class they are like angeles girls are. Its almost as if angeles girls deliberately try to act low class and want to show it to you, which is disgusting and a turn off. Angeles girls dont even make an effort to be classy or refined. Its like they like to flaunt how low and trashy they are, which is a turn off. Khmer girls have more pride and try to act classier. That makes them more attractive, not just in looks but in the way they carry themselves. So they feel more classy and refined.

However, worldtraveler disagrees and thinks the girls in angeles are better. I dont understand why. Maybe he can explain why in this thread if he has time.

More later.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Next update:

After 4 or 5 days in siem reap, rock and worldtraveler and i took the bus to Phnom Penh, the capitol of Cambodia. The ride was about 5 or 6 hours. There we met up with ladislav who lives and works there.

The city looked amazing at first. So vibrant and dynamic. Ladislav had a tuk tuk driver tour us around. There was French architecture in a lot of areas, from during the French protection era. (The French did not officially colonize Cambodia, they were a protectorate of the country). And there were so many bars and restaurants and cafes and hotels everywhere. It all looked so vibrant and dynamic. There were many girly bars and massage places too. Every time you passed by them the girls would wave and flirt with you and call you in. It made you feel like a celebrity. Wow. And the bar girls looked so hot too and classy and sexy. Dang! Irresistable temptation. This looked like a food and sex paradise. A babe heaven.

The next day we went on a tour of the killing fields during the pol pot genocidal era, and the big school that was used as a prison too. It was very sad, like visiting Auschwitz. I almost wished i didnt go. But it was very touristy and a lot of tourists were there. I never imagined Cambodia would have so many tourists. Its not a place that people often think of going to.

Then we hit some girly bars. Wow the girls in them were fun and hot. It felt like a girl paradise. Their attitude was really good too. Even rock had a great time and was more into it than he ever was in the bars of angeles or manila. We all took girls back to our hotel that were refined, classy, sweet and pleasing and accommodating. Similar to the attitude of the soapy girls in Thailand. Wow. Much classier than in angeles. I couldnt believe how many hotties there were to choose from. I could easily get lost in paradise here. It was like a babe heaven.

The barfine was 10 dollars but you had to pay the girls 50 dollars for short time or 100 for longtime. However the bad news for asians is that they expect asian guys like chinese, to pay more. Sometimes double or triple. I dont know why. So some girls wanted double or triple from me. Simply because i look chinese. I complained and said that was unfair and racial discrimination. They didnt know what to say. So i insisted on western guy prices. Not asian guys prices. Most of the time they agree but most of them only like short time, not long time. I hate that. Short time doesnt feel romantic, it feels more like business.

After a few days, rock had to leave. He had a court hearing in manila. So he flew back and said he was impressed by how nice and efficient and organized the airport was in Phnom Penh, especially compared to the airport in manila. He said he would return soon but hasnt yet.

Worldtraveler and i stayed behind. He enjoyed some of the touristy sights like the museum and royal palace and buddha hill (wat phrom). But i didnt have time to join him or visit them on my own because the forum crashed on September 18 and i was too busy trying to deal with it.

Worldtraveler picked up some girls too including normal girls outside of bar, not p4p. But even normal girls expected foreigners to pay them. So despite acting more refined, its still SE Asia here and the girls and people are still money grubbing, even if their society is better organized than in the Philippines. Because SE asia is all about money it seems. Some had good attitude but others were just transactional and treated it like a transaction only.

We also went to some discos where there was reputed to be freelancers, such as pontoon disco. We found a few freelancers but not many. On a saturday when it was packed we both found cute freelancers to take home, but mine had a shitty and bossy attitude and was not GFE at all. But his was much better. She stayed with him all night and did it three times. Very GFE. So he lucked out while i got a dud. The thing is i could have taken his girl since i met her first, but since i already had a girl i figured i might as well introduce her to him. That turned out to be a mistake for me since my girl was a dud. I should have kept the good one instead. Then i would have had a GFE type for all night and multiple times too. What a mistake. Murphys law strikes again.

I did have a GFE with the first girl in the bars here though. She was like a caramel angel, beautiful inside and out, so refined and sexy and smooth. Like my dream girl. But with the stress from the forum crash i didnt have time to see her. Plus there was a national holiday here that lasted almost a week where most of the locals went home to their provinces.

During that holiday, worldtraveler left to go back to Angeles because he had some business to do there. I dont know if he will come back. So now that leaves me and ladislav and another expat friend named chris. But chris is kind of introverted and likes being alone a lot so i only see him sometimes. And ladislav is busy most of the week with his classes and preparing lessons too. So i can only see him occasionally as well.

Anyway i only have a few days left here before my second visa runs out. I already extended it once and it cost 55 dollars. Not cheap but had no choice. The extension gave me another 30 days but you can only extend once. After that you have to leave the country or go to the border (of Thailand or Vietnam) and come back.

So i only have a few more days left and will try to make the most of it, now that the forum is finally fixed. I havent been able to do anything the past few weeks because of the forum crash, other than eat and watch a movie at the cinema sometimes.

Im not sure if i should continue on to vietnam or go back to angeles. I want to go to vietnam but im not prepared yet. I havent had time to do any research. On the other hand i am out of medicine and supplements (most of which is not available in cambodia drug stores) so i may go back to angeles and refill them and reorganize my luggage too. And see my friends back there again. Its a hard decision.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw Phnom Penh has some cons and drawbacks i dont like too. But here are the pros first.

Pros

- Prices on food, accommodation and transportation are inexpensive. There are cheap options and mid range and expensive options too. One can easily get by on the cheap options and eat and live well. Transportation is very cheap and comfortable. And only cost a dollar each way if you use pass app. Or double at two dollars if you dont.

- It's a foodie paradise. Lots of options in cuisine everywhere. Theres Indian food, khmer food, western food, mexican food, ethiopian food, subway sandwich type joints, fusion places, expat beer pubs with cheap beer, etc.

- The girly bars are incredible. So many hot girls to choose from. Many look classy and sexy and feminine. Most have a good attitude or decent attitude. The vibe there is good. The girls make u feel like a man and a million bucks. Lol. The girls are also more refined and classy than in Philippines.

- The customer service is cheerful and good. They try their best to make you happy and do a good job. Better customer service and quality than in Philippines for sure, where the customer service has a super lazy "dont give a F" type of attitude.

Now for the cons.

Cons

- The food portions are awfully small. Like the child size meals you order at dennys. Thats kind of insulting because they are basically telling me that i must have a child size or baby appetite. Its insulting and inconsiderate. I often have to order two meals to be full. And maybe a snack on top of it too. At that point the cheap 3 dollar meals become 6 or more, plus drink. That almost adds up to western prices. (Fortunately you dont have to tip though)

But siem reap was not like that. In siem reap the food portions were decent like in thailand. Not child sized. Maybe because siem reap is geared more toward western tourists so they cater to western sized portions. Siem reap was more peaceful and quiet too. But rock and worldtraveler prefer Phnom Phnom Penh because its more dynamic and busy and active. I like siem reap better though.

- The streets of Phnom Penh are very dirty and smelly, like a garbage dump. For some reason there is garbage on the streets everywhere here. It smells awful. The people put all their garbage bags in a big pile on the corner. The garbage trucks do pick them up. However even when they do all those garbage bags still leave an awful smelly residue on the street even after being picked up. Its terrible and disgusting and turns the city ghetto.

I dont get why this is necessary. Surely there must be a better way to manage garbage than this. If other cities can then why cant Phnom Penh do the same? Why dont they just emulate how the garbage is collected in Tokyo or Singapore for example? There must be a better way than throwing it all over the street in public with pedestrians around. Makes no sense. And again it wasnt like that in Siem Reap. Only in Phnom Penh.

- Also the level of English is horrid here. Almost non existent. Most people dont speak any english at all and are afraid to even try. Not even basic english. If it wasnt for the pass app i wouldnt even be able to explain to a tuk tuk driver where i want to go. He wouldnt understand me at all. But with the pass app my destination is all on the map on his phone screen so all he has to do is follow the lines on the map.

However some drivers are so dumb here that they dont even know how to use the maps and paths on their phone. Very strange. But it seems SE asians are just very low IQ and primitive in general, even in a nice country like Cambodia. SE asia is still SE asia. And SE asians tend to be horrible in communication skills, which is more than just language barrier. I sometimes have to teach the driver how to use the pass app maps on their phone, or just tell them where to turn step by step, using the pass app map on my phone.

Conclusion

Overall, rock, worldtraveler and i all agree that the food, infrastructure, service, transportation and overall quality of everything is better in Cambodia than in Philippines. Even dianne agrees too. But worldtraveler and i disagree about the girls though. He thinks the girls are better in Philippines but i think they're better in Cambodia, for the reasons i listed above. Not sure what rocks take on that is. I gather that he's undecided on that, and is just going with the flow for now.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

To anyone considering going to Cambodia, here are a few tips from me to help you prepare and save money and trouble in advance.

1. First before u arrive download PassApp. Its like grab only cheaper. It will save u 50 percent on rides around town. Which is very significant. This means most of your rides via tuk tuk or rickshaw will be less than one dollar! I use it now and cant believe what a steal it is!

Heres the link to download pass app to your phone. Its a must have and will save u 50 percent on all rides around town in cambodia. Ladislav uses it too.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ssapptaxis

2. Second when u arrive at siem reap airport, you can either take a tuk tuk into town for 9 dollars standard. Or use passapp to book a 5 dollar ride in a nice car. If u choose the latter, as we did, then remember to walk across the parking lot to the gate where the guard is collecting tolls. You cant miss it. The gate is a 3 minute walk across the parking lot in front of you. Very easy to see. Outside the gate is where the passapp driver will pick you up.

3. Third, if u buy your cambodian visa at the airport, it will be 33 dollars. Cash only. No credit cards. Make sure u have exact change because they will rip you off if you don't by giving you less change like they did with me. So prepare your 33 dollars exactly for the transaction at the visa desk. After u purchase the visa you will go to an immigration line to have ur passport stamped.

Or if you wanna save time you can buy the visa online before you go. You will get it within three days so u should do it three days in advance. If u forget then u will have to just get it at the airport. The government website where u can get the cambodian visa online is:

https://www.evisa.gov.kh

4. At the airport you will see several sim card sales booths. I suggest going to the red metfone booth. They will give u a sim card for 3 dollars with unlimited data for 2 weeks. After that u can easily top it up and pay just 1 dollar a week for unlimited data. Thats what im doing. Its the best deal i found.

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Sorry, guys I could not devote more time to hanging out with you. I have a lot of work at the school, get tired and sometimes, stay up all night, go to work and go to bed at 6 PM. When Winston came knocking on my door, I'd be fast asleep and not hear anything. I work here and I miss being a tourist. Better luck next time, though. Have a nice trip to Angeles.

On a separate note, there is a lot of "anti Cambodian" propaganda in the media, making it look like all Cambodia is like this:

It is done by some NGOs to solicit donations. If they show this:

no one is going to donate.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

:evil: WARNING!
CAMBODIAN CHICKS DO NOT AGE WELL!!