Black Guy killing it in Europe! Why do HA members have such a hard time getting dates?

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Black Guy killing it in Europe! Why do HA members have such a hard time getting dates?

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 31st, 2019, 9:13 pm
Having doxxed himself previously then committing a felony with online evidence (Which I have recorded), this guy is a train wreck.

I have to check whether this violates federal law also.
Although it would be great if PAG were thrown in jail for something, the law it this case is really stupid.
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Re: Black Guy killing it in Europe! Why do HA members have such a hard time getting dates?

Post by MacDaddy »

MacDaddy wrote:
July 31st, 2019, 4:09 pm
E Irizarry R&B Singer JUST gave me his number and challenged me to a fight. See how it went!!!!

I'm thinking about starting a youtube talk show. A lot of people need my help 8)
California's wiretapping law is a "two-party consent" law. California makes it a crime to record or eavesdrop on any confidential communication, including a private conversation or telephone call, without the consent of all parties to the conversation. See Cal. Penal Code § 632.

Having doxxed himself previously then committing a felony with online evidence (Which I have recorded), this guy is a train wreck.

Lol, too bad I'm in Ukraine dumb ass. God you're stupid :lol:
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 31st, 2019, 9:17 pm
MacDaddy wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer JUST gave me his number and challenged me to a fight. See how it went!!!!

I'm thinking about starting a youtube talk show. A lot of people need my help 8)
Yeah start that radio show you tool. Nice editing. Not.
You got a good street voice. We can be like the morning zoo on hot 97 8)
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

Cornfed wrote:
July 31st, 2019, 9:24 pm
MacDaddy wrote:

This is really funny.
Yeah, pretty much. Especially with my editing skills. Dude has the most hardcore New York accent I've heard in a while. I had to let him talk for a while. It was fascinating
Last edited by MacDaddy on July 31st, 2019, 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 31st, 2019, 9:26 pm
Cornfed wrote:
July 31st, 2019, 9:24 pm
MacDaddy wrote:

This is really funny.
..yeah and really felonious of him. I haven't stabbed anybody in the back on this site because the non-consensual recorded conversation from my POV has my well-known stances on this site. My stance on elistist Jews and Contrarian are not two-faced. MackDaddy failed at exposing me.
I called you from Ukraine. Check your phone records. I don't know what you're upset about. You don't exactly sounds white and didn't use any derogatory terms. You just sounded kinda funny :lol:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MacDaddy wrote:
July 31st, 2019, 10:14 pm
MacDaddy wrote:

California's wiretapping law is a "two-party consent" law. California makes it a crime to record or eavesdrop on any confidential communication, including a private conversation or telephone call, without the consent of all parties to the conversation. See Cal. Penal Code § 632.

NIce try, but you already admitted that you are in California on the recording itself. You even offered to purchase E a ticket to to fy out there to meet you.

If you would like to see how the process would work, I can gladly make a referral to CBI since you doxxed yourself already like an idiot. If you are going to record yourself committing a felony, make sure everyone does not know your true identity first. DUMBASS!
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

August 1st, 2019, 2:03 am
MacDaddy wrote:
MacDaddy wrote:

NIce try, but you already admitted that you are in California on the recording itself. You even offered to purchase E a ticket to to fy out there to meet you.

If you would like to see how the process would work, I can gladly make a referral to CBI since you doxxed yourself already like an idiot. If you are going to record yourself committing a felony, make sure everyone does not know your true identity first. DUMBASS!
Lol, only phone records will show a call from Ukraine and if it goes further then that a quick state department check will show I haven't been in the United States in months. Didn't you say you were going to get that corn guy arrested but then was quickly banned but came back groveling on your hands and knees asking to be reinstated? Ahah, what happened with that sugary daddy? Florida water must make people really stupid.

Oh, and let me add something since you like to make legal threats. You could be reported as a sexual predator/john (a/k/a Buyer or “Trick”) — An individual who pays for sexual acts or a person seen as obtaining or trying to obtain sexual contact with another person in a predatory or abusive manner. You would then have to register as a sex offender and spend a bit of time in jail. It wouldn't take much to find your current prostitute with phone records and get him/her on record and have local prosecutors file charges. Especially in Florida. A case can be made that you're a danger to the community with your postings about hooking young girls into prostitution with cash like Jeff Epstein.

You really don't know who you're dealing with. I suggest you walk away before it's too late.

~Daddy
Last edited by MacDaddy on August 1st, 2019, 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MacDaddy wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 8:07 am
MacDaddy wrote:
MacDaddy wrote:

Oh, and let me add something since you like to make legal threats, dumb ass. You could be reported as a sexual predator/john (a/k/a Buyer or “Trick”) — An individual who pays for for sexual acts or a person seen as obtaining or trying to obtain sexual contact with another person in a predatory or abusive manner. You would then have to register as a sex offender and spend a bit of time in jail. It wouldn't take much to find your current prostitute with phone records and get her on record and have local prosecutors file charges. Especially in Florida. A case can be make that you're a danger to the community with your postings about hooking young girls into prostitution with cash like Jeff Epstein.

~Daddy
Let’s see.... A guy posting photos of himself with prostitutes accuses a guy who has actual personal relationship with women of sexual impropriety? Project much? :lol:

Buy the way, I thought you were convinced I was gay as you mentioned on the recording with E. What happened, you got afraid of being prosecuted so now I magically transformed into a sexual predator?

So please go file your ridiculous false report about what you know is not true. That is a criminal offense also DUMBASS. You don't even know my name, and I live in Eastern Europe. :roll:
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on August 1st, 2019, 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

I may be autistic, but man do I feel neurotypical when I browse this thread. It's like all of HA's clowns decided to have a civil war. Who's got popcorn? This is gonna be good!
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

August 1st, 2019, 8:48 am
MacDaddy wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 8:07 am
MacDaddy wrote:

Oh, and let me add something since you like to make legal threats, dumb ass. You could be reported as a sexual predator/john (a/k/a Buyer or “Trick”) — An individual who pays for for sexual acts or a person seen as obtaining or trying to obtain sexual contact with another person in a predatory or abusive manner. You would then have to register as a sex offender and spend a bit of time in jail. It wouldn't take much to find your current prostitute with phone records and get her on record and have local prosecutors file charges. Especially in Florida. A case can be make that you're a danger to the community with your postings about hooking young girls into prostitution with cash like Jeff Epstein.

~Daddy
You go file your ridiculous false report (without as much as a name) and I’ll go file mine (a true report with your actual name). Let’s find out which will stick!
Right, you should ask old publicdunes lol

8)
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Sorry to interrupt, but if pag has some spare time, would he please explain why he thinks Contrarian Expat is a homo? And please specify exactly what type of homo: in denial, closeted and afraid to come out, doing it on the down-low only. (Openly practicing is the other case, which we can rule out.) I'm genuinely curious. Possibly I missed something, since I don't read every thread. For example, I never saw that photo of PublicDuende that pag just posted. No need to explain the accusation that is CE is misogynistic, on the other hand, since plenty of evidence for that.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MacDaddy wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 1:45 pm
July 29th, 2019, 12:06 pm
MacDaddy wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 10:50 am
I guess to some guys, being in the bed with an actual woman is such a rare, momentous occasion that they need to take selfies with a prostitute to show how happy they are.

By the way, you need to do something about that unsightly chest hair, and get yourself in a fitness center sooner rather than later. You have no definition, you have a double chin which you are trying to disguise with a weird beard, you're completely out of shape, and you are but a step away from having "man breasts."

Finally, the person in your bed looks like a long-haired MAN more than anything!
Ah, now I know where your overall insanity comes from. You're a self-hating masochistic homosexual closest case lol. Holy shit. You hate women because they are getting all the dick you want. Now it all makes sense. You spend 24/7 online because you don't want to act on your homosexual desires despite being almost 70 years old. You also derive a certain amount of sexual gratification from white supremacist calling you derogatory names all day. You must be in love with that corn guy lol

Anyway, women don't really think chest hair is "unsightly" you silly queer.... unless it's like 3 inches thick. The fact that you brought that up just shows you don't know anything about male to female attraction. Only homosexual attraction. The real Pleistocene currency by which a male was ranked was not cash but attention. If you were a hominid male, and people paid attention to you, carved your approval, shut up and listened when you spoke, that meant you were a leader. Men who commanded attention commanded access to community support. That meant a good nest-maker. Humans compete less for territory than for rank/attraction. Territory and possessions are only symbols of rank. He who controls the attention is high status and sexually attractive. That’s why rap stars get more ass than CEOs and why haters appear when someone is getting a lot of attention/attraction.

Humans have evolved from a social hierarchy based on threat into a social hierarchy based on attention/attraction. In our contests of beauty, in our examination rooms and in sports, in our art and literature, and in our race to win Nobel Prizes, to be recognized and valued by others, what is being competed for here is positive attention, admiration, and prestige. That is, there is a desire to express ourselves with the aim of gaining recognition of having made a positive contribution and/or of having talents/attributes; that is, we are valued. We have institutionalized this by setting up various arenas that allow people to show us what they can do.

In other words, human beings are ranked primarily for their ability to contribute to society and lesser so for their ability to physically dominate other humans. This means that the true alphas in our society are Professional Athletes, Youtube/Instagram Stars, Nobel Prize winners, successful entertainers and artists, wealthy businessmen, and politicians whom we elect based on their ability to contribute meaningfully and lead others 8)
This is what you are looking for @Shemp. I guess I am "gay" now because he reached the bottom of the barrel trying to insult me for calling out his being in the bed with what appeared to be a tranny. :lol:

I think I have had enough fun crushing his spirit for now, so I'm putting him on my Foe List so I don't have to be distracted by such a reprobate troll.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MacDaddy wrote:

Nice lisp, MacDaddy. You're calling Contrarian Expatriate gay but honestly, I listened through your little phone call with E Irizarry and you're sounding pretty... swishy? :lol:

I'm not hating or anything, it's just funny, because I've heard some of CE's recordings in the past and comparing your voice to his, most listeners would probably guess you're the gay one. This is not a judgement of your character, lots of pictures with girls and all that, fine, but your voice is giving me pretty strong gay vibes. Are you sure you wanted to fight E Irizarry and not challenge him to a wrestling match instead? :wink:

On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

Shemp wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 9:26 am
Sorry to interrupt, but if pag has some spare time, would he please explain why he thinks Contrarian Expat is a homo? And please specify exactly what type of homo: in denial, closeted and afraid to come out, doing it on the down-low only. (Openly practicing is the other case, which we can rule out.) I'm genuinely curious. Possibly I missed something, since I don't read every thread. For example, I never saw that photo of PublicDuende that pag just posted. No need to explain the accusation that is CE is misogynistic, on the other hand, since plenty of evidence for that.
See above.

His behavior/mannerism is often effeminate and queer like saying "poo" instead of "shit" :lol:

They're going to love him in Metropolitan Correctional Center when he's arrested for sexual offenses including distributing sexual exploitation content. In the United States, the United Kingdom, and other countries, a convicted sex offender is often required to register with the respective jurisdiction's sex offender registry. I wonder how that will affect his travels.... :wink:

You didn't see PublicD photos because after I revealed his photos (a rather trivial task of tracking down his name from IP logs) the thread was deleted.
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 1:10 pm
MacDaddy wrote:

Nice lisp, MacDaddy. You're calling Contrarian Expatriate gay but honestly, I listened through your little phone call with E Irizarry and you're sounding pretty... swishy? :lol:

I'm not hating or anything, it's just funny, because I've heard some of CE's recordings in the past and comparing your voice to his, most listeners would probably guess you're the gay one. This is not a judgement of your character, lots of pictures with girls and all that, fine, but your voice is giving me pretty strong gay vibes. Are you sure you wanted to fight E Irizarry and not challenge him to a wrestling match instead? :wink:

Maybe that wasn't me? :lol: