Bulgaria Brides Offered - Trip Report

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
CodeHarder
Freshman Poster

Bulgaria Brides Offered - Trip Report

Post by CodeHarder »

I visited on a trip for work, consulting with another guy. Last night we thought we'd rap up in a bar near work (and the hotel), in central Sofia.

I go outside for a smoke between drinks. As I'm standing on the curb a cab approaches. I feel a bit awkward like I gave the wrong signal.

He asks if I want a ride. I say no sorry still drinking, just out for a smoke. Then he asks if I want something to snort and I tell the truth, I don't do that. Then he asks if I want girls. At this point I want him to leave off so I tell him I'm a Christian and I'm only going to sleep with a girl if I intend to marry.

He says "we do wives" and gives me his contact card...

True story.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Bulgaria

Post by gsjackson »

Did the card say "Dream Connections?"

Inside HA baseball. And welcome.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@CodeHarder you're that much of a stoic prude?
Do you really believe monogamy works for every person on earth
Where there's not a 1:1 ratio of adult men:women?
You should have taken the Bulgarian guy's offer.
Don't React[JS] negatively now. Just sit your ass down and have several cups of Java and let your
Stomach (the JVM enzyme) break what you ingested down into byte code and then excrete. 😅🤣
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Sounds interesting, at least. I don't know what he means about "we do wives" & I'd think it's more or less a prostitution agency that will set up something more permanent if the guy pays more (either she's able to come & go as she pleases, like a mail order bride or she's kept there & you can buy her away from them for a higher price).
CodeHarder
Freshman Poster

Post by CodeHarder »

@E Izizarry R&B Singer

I've not necessarily being judgmental. I always found it funny because of the surprising extent of his merchandise.

"we do X" is also a very casual way of saying "we deal in that".
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Bulgaria Brides Offered - Trip Report

Post by Winston »

Are these Bulgarian brides on the market available for foreigners?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Winston wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 12:17 pm

That's gypsies. They are the lowest social group in Europe. Avoid them at all costs. They are masters at pick-pocketing, tricks and selling fakes of any kinds. I remember seeing them in Poland and Ukraine.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

have2fly wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 6:56 pm
That's gypsies. They are the lowest social group in Europe. Avoid them at all costs. They are masters at pick-pocketing, tricks and selling fakes of any kinds. I remember seeing them in Poland and Ukraine.
Not all gypsies are petty criminals and child abusers. There are a lot of gypsies who are well integrated with their communities. Of course those ones are not so keen on "bride markets" :-)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

have2fly wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 6:56 pm
Winston wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 12:17 pm

People in Bulgaria would literally laugh if they heard anyone refer to their Roma as Bulgarian.