What a difference 1,300 miles (and 20 years) can make!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What a difference 1,300 miles (and 20 years) can make!

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

HappyGuy wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 10:00 pm
Well you know what they say, "all it takes for evil to win is for good men to do nothing"

The culture changed gradually but American men were probably too busy beating their chests and lying about how much p***y they were getting to admit there was a problem
Chicago used to be an easy place to get BBWs of all races. That dynamic just changed a few years ago.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
February 13th, 2019, 1:41 pm
growup wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 1:13 pm
My dear, it might just be you, or it may be the places you're going.
I was just in Chicago in May, and while I don't frequent bars at all, I did get to catch up with some friends and even met some new people.
Best of luck :)
You are a chick in gynocentric U.S. of Gay (bka USA) hence having a good time everytime you go out. You women always get quantity of men; you all just bitch and complain about not getting quality men.
well, dear, if you bothered doing your reading about me you would know that I'm married and rarely do any "going out", and I'm certainly not complaining about "quality" men. lol
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

growup wrote:
February 13th, 2019, 8:13 pm
growup wrote:
I was just in Chicago in May, and while I don't frequent bars at all, I did get to catch up with some friends and even met some new people.
You are a chick in gynocentric U.S. of Gay (bka USA) hence having a good time everytime you go out. You women always get quantity of men; you all just bitch and complain about not getting quality men.
well, dear, if you bothered doing your reading about me you would know that I'm married and rarely do any "going out", and I'm certainly not complaining about "quality" men. lol
If I were bothered to read about you, you would be worth your salt wouldn't you?
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Wait.....so let me get this straight: Traveller comes on and makes a post ovservations about a subjective experience he had. Then throwup, some random ass person that wasn't there and doesn't know him, comes on the very next post and says "nuh uh it wuznt like that ur wrong". WTF? Doesn't this idiot troll even know that something like that isn't arguable, unless she was there and able to make very specific and cogent criticisms? f***ing retard!
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

fdiv wrote:
March 9th, 2019, 12:58 am
Wait.....so let me get this straight: Traveller comes on and makes a post ovservations about a subjective experience he had. Then throwup, some random ass person that wasn't there and doesn't know him, comes on the very next post and says "nuh uh it wuznt like that ur wrong". WTF? Doesn't this idiot troll even know that something like that isn't arguable, unless she was there and able to make very specific and cogent criticisms? f***ing retard!
She claims they know each other and the relationship is not a friendly one.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

growup wrote:
I totally agree. Women in America are doing a hell of a lot better than men. Yohan was correct in post above. Most men have no friends and it's not them. It's the culture that values completion and work over friendship. All the women I know that are older have many friends. Women in America don't understand men's plight.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

gsjackson wrote:
March 9th, 2019, 9:44 am
fdiv wrote:
March 9th, 2019, 12:58 am
She claims they know each other and the relationship is not a friendly one.
Well then I don't understand why they cant PM each other this bitchy nonsense rather than making totally nonsensical threads about it.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Winston wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 8:36 am
growup wrote:
Why do you consider that the problem might be him? Why can't it be the people around him? Why is that not a possibility in your book? Do you consider the majority to be always right? Don't you know most people are sheeple and have a hive mind and will become degenerate if the culture does, because they are followers and zombies and have no inner principles or virtues? We all know that here. So why don't you? Why don't you consider that it's America's unfriendly toxic antisocial culture and not the OP? Why do you like to be closed minded? Why do you conform to the hive even when they are wrong and messed up?

Come see our FB group. I added three new female friends who all feel the same way we do about America. So there are even women who are on our page. They understand us. So why don't you? The thing is, even if you have friends in America and a wife and a good job, still if your soul doesn't fit into American culture and how fake and dishonest and artificial it is, you're still gonna SUFFER. You gotta understand that. My three new red pill female friends understand it and feel the same way, even if they have friends. So why don't you? Come visit us on FB and I'll introduce you to some real red pilled women.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/happierabroad2/
Because according to her, either only rapists, pedophiles, sex predators, serial killers; even people like Adolf Hitler, Osama bin Laden, and Saddam Hussein would ever have a problem getting a date with a beautiful, skinny young woman in Berwyn, Il, let alone get outcasted by the new Berwynites, or it's illegal under Berwyn city law to talk to strangers unless it's business related, and the Berwyn Police Department will immediately arrest all person's they see talking to strangers and charge them with felony disorderly conduct.

Because she has a personality like poisoned honey. Exactly like Dolores Umbridge in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. And she loves to make like any man who can't make friends in the new Berwyn needs to be immediately taken out by a military air raid and a barrage of air to surface missiles.

Because to growup, a man failing to make friends in the new Berwyn today is a national emergency, grounds for an immediate, nationwide military lockdown. Sunset to sunrise curfews, tanks and troop trucks rumbling down every city street, skies roaring with loaded F-16s and AH-64 Apaches, and all person's in violation of the rules taken down with immediate maximum lethal force. M-16, RPG, sniper rifle, and missile fire.