Santiago Chile - Very Foreigner Friendly and Sexually Open

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
madhatter777
Freshman Poster

Santiago Chile - Very Foreigner Friendly and Sexually Open

Post by madhatter777 »

Hey everyone, first post here besides my intro post viewtopic.php?f=18&t=33566.

So I was just living in Santiago Chile for a few months and overall I found the women there to be a very nice surprise.

Among Latin Americans Chileans are considered some of the least attractive, the ranking I've heard from multiple Latin Americans and consensus seems to be:

1. Argentinians
2. Colombians
3. Brazilians
4. Chileans
5. Peruvians
6. Bolivians

These rankings are mostly from Chilean men who are very biased against darker skin color, so that has a big impact on their rankings.

Anyway, I found Chilean women to range from darker skinned with dark hair, shorter and heavier set, to tall, blonde, skinny (but with curves in the right places) and with green or blue eyes.

Generally social class plays a big part in appearance (or is it the other way around?). The higher class Chileans tend to be blonder, taller, and fairer skinned, and (extremely attractive).

Overall I found dating Chilean women to be very enjoyable. They are easy to meet, and are intrigued by foreigners. They are also very accepting of their sexuality and don't have any false restraints around that. I never had to deal with any games or crazy women, a noncommittal relationship is very okay in Chile, and also committed relationships are a thing too.

Chileans do have a much higher rate of being single mom's. Women I met both on Tinder and at clubs ended up having kids, which was kind of a deal breaker for me.

To summarize, I would highly recommend visiting Chile! The natural attractions there are phenomenal and the women are very welcoming to foreigners and are a pleasure to date.
Ask me about my current project - I'm building a database of women from different countries.

The goal is to make it easy to find which countries have the women with the right appearance and culture that fit your taste.

http://xenophile.herokuapp.com/
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Re: Santiago Chile - Very Foreigner Friendly and Sexually Op

Post by Mr S »

I've researched Chile and come to the conclusion it would be one of the better places to live in South America if one were to move there. However, looking at dating sites and Chilean woman's profiles I personally didn't find many attractive in comparison to say Colombians, Brazilians or Venezuelan women. Although being on the ground is a much different experience than just looking online. I personally prefer in-shape curvy woman who have a decent hips/bust ratio but not overweight or chunky, curves that are hard not cellulite if you know what I mean.

Is there age discrimination there in regards to men dating younger women? Or does one need to be dating women closer to ones age there? How much is the language factor there in relation to meeting women? Are they religious fanatics there? If one isn't Catholic or doesn't practice mainstream Christianity, is that going to be an impediment? I'm currently in the Philippines and a majority of the people here are totally mind/action programmed by Catholicism or some other Protestant denomination. It can cause long term dating/relationship problems if your not overly religious with a slant towards Christianity or practice some other kind of religious or spiritual belief system.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Santiago Chile - Very Foreigner Friendly and Sexually Op

Post by WorldTraveler »

madhatter777, do you speak Spanish? I don't. Colombia has the highest number of single mothers, somewhere in the +70%. I've been to Colombia twice and it's pretty good. Totally different than Eastern Europe and SEA. I don't mind single mothers. I just want motivated daters. I dated a wonderful attractive single mom in Colombia.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Santiago Chile - Very Foreigner Friendly and Sexually Open

Post by Winston »

Wow so the best countries in Latin America for approaching women are:

Chile
Colombia
Argentina

I heard from @El_Caudillo that the women in Argentina are very open to flirtation and the guys are very deep and can discuss philosophy. Wow cool! Just perfect for me! Just my kind of place! :)

Can you get around there without speaking Spanish or Portuguese?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne