Falcon's new Thai family

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Re: Falcon's new Thai family

Post by cdnFA »

retiredfrank wrote:
cdnFA wrote: Disgusting how American woman chase after the Chad Thundercock but when we become the Chads because of first world wealth, awesome sauce.
Hello? I certainly never condemned Chad Thundercocks in the USA/Canada for taking advantage of their situation, nor women for going for the best deal they can get. The whole point of HA for me is precisely to become Chad Thundercock, though I prefer to say "go from middle class status to rich status", which is nice in many ways other than women. And actually to become more than Chad Thunderock could ever be in the USA. Few false rape or sexual harassment problems in places like Thailand/Ukraine, whereas even rich and powerful Chad Thundercocks get taken down hard in the USA/Canada.

You are fond of pointing out that most men don't get falsely accused, don't get divorce raped, etc. But the threat is always hanging over their heads, and such an environment is emasulating. Spend time around married men in the USA/Canada and you'll see that they are all beaten and frightened men deep inside. Maybe your bitterness is because you are feeling the effects of this emaculating environment.

Getting back to the OP, the legal environment would be worse for him in the USA/Canada, even if everything else remained the same. Also, he would not have the leverage over her that he has now, even if his income status in USA/Canada were the same as in Thailand, because good-looking single mothers in their 40s have much higher SMV in USA/Canada than in Thailand.

Why do you hang out on HA if you have no interest in going abroad?
On the Chad Thundercock element. Just like I don't believe NAWALT, not all HAers are like that either, but it seems to be a theme here with many users. They slag on AW for doing something, when FW do the same thing it's great.
I've never had a problem with anyone trying to go for the Chad Thundercock/Charlene Thundervag. It sucks for me but people gotta do what they gotta do, even if it means getting hitched with someone 15 years older with 3 kids [I was clear on that right?]
What I have a problem with is dudes who bitch about how girls go for the Chads but when they go overseas and become Chads and the girls flock to them they are cool with it. That is a double standard that comes from a narcissistic view.

I never said dudes don't get false accused, nor divorce rapes. Mattress girl anyone? I have said that if you are going to take a girl off her career track and keep her home breeding and taking care of the home front while you go onto new heights in the outside world, it is only fair that she gets a cut if things go bad. I am one of those assholes who think women are soylent green which seems to make me a minority here. It would seem that many [not all] think that a woman should shit out kids and liver her live serving you and the moment you get divorced she should be put out on the streets with no job history, also one gets the impression as nobody ever seems to say it that it doesn't seem to matter whose fault is. I don't think divorce rape is a certanty or even common, I think most divorced dudes think they were hard done buy but if you looked at all the facts of what happened. Anyhow, if you got a problem with that, don't enter a partnership, prenup that bitch [and they do work, regardless of what a few freak cases suggest, people get wet using umbrellas and killed using seatbelts also but we still use them].

Every married person I know at least among my friends is happy as f**k in their relationship. We are talking nerds, people who play[ed] Dungeons and Dragons. Not a single divorce among them. Married to girls of similar looks and interests of high quality. My bro has been married for 25 years ditto. Two of my uncles on my mothers side were not but one used my aunt as a punching bag so f**k him and the other was a booze hound scumbag who married similar so they deserved each other.

Where did I ever say I have no interest in going abroad. I've mentioned several times that it is my backup plan for if... when my current situation dies.
I am here to gather information on where I should go so I can direct my language studies but between Adama and his imaginary friend, Starchild and his space jews, Winston and his flat earth, Ghost and his search for a unicorn, etc I question my being here.

I've pretty much narrowed it down to India, China, Japan and Thailand but they all have issues and there is nothing wrong with acking that, hivemind groupthink is useless to me.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

cdnFA wrote:I've pretty much narrowed it down to India, China, Japan and Thailand but they all have issues
Curious list. What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Women? Low cost of living? Culture?
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Actually, I tend to be MORE compatible with women who are over 30. People seem to have a hard time believing this.

Mature girls my age are quite hard to find nowadays. My girl is constantly talking about how lazy, unable, irresponsible, and arrogant her 22-year-old daughter is. This phenomenon is going on throughout all of the developed world. She tried raising her well, but peer pressure can be a much stronger influence on youths than well-meaning parenting. Forget about cooking, cleaning, alcohol abstinence, financial responsibility, patience, morals, and all of that. My girlfriend can do all of those and has those qualities, but not her daughter. So do most students at my university.

Young Burmese women seem to be the exception. Very conservative, un-Westernized societies have so far avoided having their most of their youth corrupted.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

LOL at Falcon for being such a loser.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

That wasn't necessary. No need to gang up on the guy.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

gnosis wrote:LOL at Falcon for being such a loser.

At least Falcon is getting laid. He may be getting his sex off older ladies primarily, but at least he's getting sex. This forum is full of people who, due to their ridiculously high standards, are either virgins or on year-long dry spells. People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing rocks, is what I'm saying.

Falcon is a good, decent man. He is well-traveled, well-educated, and more sexually experienced then many men twice his age. Maybe that is why he feels like he cannot relate to girls his age. His lady had her tubes tied, but I understand they will reverse this soon and evaluate their options - if, God-willing, she is not yet barren, he knows that his woman has the wisdom and values of a bygone generation, and will therefore be a better mother then her materialistic and vapid daughter would have been, pretty as she may be.

As Falcon has assured me in our conversations, he is very much a family man. Family men tend to look at the bigger picture, rather then just pursue a cheap and briefly satisfying lay to brag about. He is not the type of man who wants arm-candy... he wants stability, certainty. I cannot blame him. I would not have gone for an older woman myself, as there are a lot of risks involved and chances are we would not be compatible. But if he really is an "old soul", and he comes across as one, then maybe this is the only way for him to find happiness.

We should try and be supportive of his path, if he believes it is the path to happiness. It's not like Falcon is a guy who just stepped off the plane, the first time he ever went abroad, and immediately lost his heart to a middle-aged woman... he tried the waters, he swam around in them, and only now after several years of traveling, working and studying abroad, does he settle down with this older woman. That should tell you something: that he's been there, done that, and concluded this is what he wants.

There is nothing that stops you, Gnosis, from settling down with a younger woman. If it bothers you so much, maybe you should get a ticket to Thailand, find out where the 22 year old daughter lives, get her to break up with her Thai boyfriend and date her yourself?
Last edited by MarcosZeitola on July 28th, 2016, 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Falcon wrote:Forget about cooking, cleaning, alcohol abstinence, financial responsibility, patience, morals, and all of that. My girlfriend can do all of those and has those qualities
In that case, why is she a solo mother? Either she picked a bad guy to breed with, which would explain her daughter being bad, or she picked a good guy and drove him away, making her a bad person.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:At least Falcon is getting laid. He may be getting his sex off older ladies primarily, but at least he's getting sex.
I don't think there would be any objection to Falcon pumping and dumping divorced MILFs if that is his thing. It is just marrying them that is stupid, cuckish and immoral.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:I don't think there would be any objection to Falcon pumping and dumping divorced MILFs if that is his thing. It is just marrying them that is stupid, cuckish and immoral.
As I said, it's not my type of women. I would not personally want to raise another man's child. There is a cuck-ish element to it, I can see that. I would not say it is immoral, however - unwise, maybe, but not immoral. If the woman married a man who was alcoholic and neglectful, she made a mistake. Sure. But if he presented himself as a stand-up guy, and she was fooled by his act... hard to blame her for his deception. I do not know the exact circumstances of her previous marriage, so I cannot judge. I do not even know if the woman and her estranged husband are actually divorced already on paper.

From a biological point of view, Falcon would be a "cuck" if he raises the youngest daughter and invests his time and resources in her. If he impregnates the woman and she gives him a healthy child or children, he would have erased his cuck-hood IMO. He may not have gotten there first, but he would have gotten their last.

If all he ever has is the biological child of another man to call his own, that would be a shame. But at least, assuming things work out, he would not die alone. That's got to be worth something. I have known good men in similar situations. At least they had some sense of family, some sense of belonging. It is not ideal, and neither you nor me would ever stand for it. But the guy's young and in love, and nothing anyone here says will ever change his mind.

It's his life, he is responsible for his own actions. If I were you, I would be more worried about your own future, your own lack of a wife and family. I already got to that point, Falcon is on his way to get there and you... you're nowhere near, are you? Let's focus on our own lives. I do not believe his choices hurt us, or hurt humanity or society. But I know your rather extreme opinion on single mothers and their offspring...
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

gnosis wrote:LOL at Falcon for being such a loser.

Thanks gnosis, this is hilarious! :lol: :P :D
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:I don't think there would be any objection to Falcon pumping and dumping divorced MILFs if that is his thing. It is just marrying them that is stupid, cuckish and immoral.
As I said, it's not my type of women. I would not personally want to raise another man's child. There is a cuck-ish element to it, I can see that. I would not say it is immoral, however - unwise, maybe, but not immoral. If the woman married a man who was alcoholic and neglectful, she made a mistake. Sure. But if he presented himself as a stand-up guy, and she was fooled by his act... hard to blame her for his deception. I do not know the exact circumstances of her previous marriage, so I cannot judge. I do not even know if the woman and her estranged husband are actually divorced already on paper.

From a biological point of view, Falcon would be a "cuck" if he raises the youngest daughter and invests his time and resources in her. If he impregnates the woman and she gives him a healthy child or children, he would have erased his cuck-hood IMO. He may not have gotten there first, but he would have gotten their last.

If all he ever has is the biological child of another man to call his own, that would be a shame. But at least, assuming things work out, he would not die alone. That's got to be worth something. I have known good men in similar situations. At least they had some sense of family, some sense of belonging. It is not ideal, and neither you nor me would ever stand for it. But the guy's young and in love, and nothing anyone here says will ever change his mind.

It's his life, he is responsible for his own actions. If I were you, I would be more worried about your own future, your own lack of a wife and family. I already got to that point, Falcon is on his way to get there and you... you're nowhere near, are you? Let's focus on our own lives. I do not believe his choices hurt us, or hurt humanity or society. But I know your rather extreme opinion on single mothers and their offspring...
How much can we really blame Dianne for choosing somebody like Winston? Oftentimes a person's true negative characteristics don't really show until after more than 1 year. She told me that she didn't know her first husband was going to turn into a severe alcoholic and womanizer. This happened after she had her first 2 kids with him and after he got an office job. When he got an office job, he got distracted by hot young female interns and his co-workers' drinking parties. I grilled my girlfriend about everything, cross-checked things with her friends, and was even allowed access to her phone, and I am pretty sure she is a sincere woman who is way, way more suitable for me than a typical female university student who has never married or never had a child but has slept with more than 10 guys.

I left the US when I was 22. Rock personally witnessed me date a few women abroad. Before I had my current girlfriend, I traveled to every single ASEAN (Southeast Asian) country as well as to the UK, UAE, Latin America, India, China, Taiwan, and so forth, often for work and school.

You can also learn a lot from a person's actions rather than words, and her actions tell me that she is a very traditional, old-fashioned mom, like one o those 1950's women who simply stays at home and loyally takes care of her family.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Falcon,

I have had relationships with older women as well, in addition to younger ones :D

What makes me laugh about your story isn't the age of your GF as much as your attitude. You sound like an older man. Maybe what turns young Thai girls off is that you sound like their dad.

Also, please realize that while your GF may appear to be at the height of moral rectitude, that was not always the case...She had her fun when she was young.

You can have your fun, too. Maybe multiple GFs are in order?
Last edited by gnosis on July 28th, 2016, 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Falcon wrote:How much can we really blame Dianne for choosing somebody like Winston?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

MarcosZeitola wrote:At least Falcon is getting laid. He may be getting his sex off older ladies primarily, but at least he's getting sex. This forum is full of people who, due to their ridiculously high standards, are either virgins or on year-long dry spells. People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing rocks, is what I'm saying.
Why do you always assume that every poster has sexual hangups? It's a little weird.

Is it because not everyone feels compelled to talk about all the passionate love-making they have enjoyed? :roll:
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Gnosis you realise that the picture that you used for the daughter of Falcon's GF is none other than Li Bingbing who is 43 years old and about 40 when that picture was taken. She is well-known for a being an unbelievably youthful looking 40 year old (she starred in Transformers 4 I think), but really could you have made a worse choice?!
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!